5 panel drug test dip card
EliteScreen 5 panel drug test dip card provides affordable, accurate and reliable drug testing without compromise. This FDA 510(k) cleared, CLIA waived device is a rapid, one-step screen for the detection of multiple drugs and metabolites in human urine. Its cut-off levels are set to adhere to NIDA recommendations for consistent results. This test is also available with optional built-in specimen validity test for detecting adulterants that may compromise the test.
This product is available in seven different variations, detecting various combinations of Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Methamphetamine, Morphine, Benzodiazepines, Barbiturates, Marijuana, Ecstasy and Phencyclidine.
The 5 panel drug test dip card detects 5 individual drugs simultaneously by immersing the absorbent fingers of the card directly into a urine sample. Place the cap back on, lay on a flat surface and watch the results develop. This process takes around three minutes. Remember to check the temperature of the donor’s urine prior to testing, it should be within 93 to 98º F . Urine that is not within this temperature suggestion is generally an indication that the donor is trying to cheat the test.
- 5 panel drug test dip card.
- Detects 5 drugs in one test.
- Available in 7 variations.
- Simple to use, easy to store and long shelf life.
- CLIA waived.
- FDA 510 (k) cleared.
- 99% accurate.
- Results in minutes.
- Results can be photocopied.
- Shipped in 25 tests per box.
- Testing your family members in your own home.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Pre-Employment testing.
- Staffing agencies.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
Note: Adulterating a urine sample may alter the results from positive to negative.
Testing with 5 panel drug test dip card:
We cannot stress enough how important it is to follow these instructions.
- Remove the 5 panel drug test dip card from the sealed pouch. Discard the desiccant as this is only for absorbing any humidity in the pouch.
- Ask the person to be tested to provide a sample of urine. We recommend you use a specimen cup that checks for temperature. This is an important feature.
- Once the sample has been provided, and in normal circumstances should only take a few minutes, check the temperature. The only acceptable temperature is 93 to 98° F.
- Temperature. Do not accept 92° F. or below, or 99° F. and above.
- If you are satisfied the sample is fresh and has an odor then proceed with the next stage.
- Remove the cap to the 5 panel drug test dip card and carefully immerse the tips of the fingers into the urine.
- Do not fully immerse the dip card.
- Keep the fingers immersed for around twenty (20) seconds.
- Place the cap on the test and lay on a flat surface.
- Observe the windows for each drug and you will notice the results start to develop.
Interpreting the test result:
The diagram above explains what will be observed after completing the test. There are five drugs being tested, each drug has a window where the results appears, much like a pregnancy test.
- Negative. Two pinkish red lines will appear. Some may be fainter than others, this is perfectly okay. A line appears in the area marked (C) and a line appears in the area marked (T). (C) is the control line and (T) is the test line.
- Presumed Positive. Only one line will be apparent, the (C) line. The (T) line will not be visible.
- Invalid. If either the (C) line of both (C) and (T) are not present, this indicates the the test was not successful. At this point, discard the test and use a new one and start the process again from number (6).
5 panel drug test dip card documentation:
Full instructions are included in each box. By clicking the links below you can download instructions for using this device.