The purpose of this device is to detect five (5) commonly abused drugs from a urine sample. The cup is used for collecting a sample from an individual, and within three minutes give you the result of the test.
This 5 panel drug test is a one-step integrated drugs of abuse test. It includes temperature test and drug test integrated into one cup. It carries a CLIA waiver and is FDA 510 (k) cleared.
Detects various combinations of drugs depending on the option selected: Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Benzodiazepines, Phencyclidine and Methamphetamine.
- Detects 5 substances simulatneously.
- Free gloves with each cup.
- Available in four configurations.
- Simple to use and interpret.
- Reliable and 99% accurate.
5 panel drug test ECO2
EliteScreen 5 panel drug test ECO2 is a second generation integrated drugs of abuse cup that detects five drugs simultaneously. It includes a specimen cup, drug test and a urine temperature check. These cups are FDA 510(k) cleared, CLIA waived and conform to accurate cut-off levels mandated by NIDA.
5 panel drug test features a wide mouthed cup making it suitable for both genders. It includes a temperature sensitive strip for checking the donor’s urine temperature; an important part of every drug test is establishing the urine temperature is correct, so checking the temperature validates the urine is fresh and from the donor.
- 5 panel drug test ECO2.
- Detects 5 substances in one test.
- Built-in temperature test.
- Optional adulterant test.
- Free gloves with each test kit.
- Female friendly wide mouthed cup.
- Available in four configurations.
- CLIA waived.
- FDA 510(k) cleared.
- Optional specimen validity test.
- Reliable and accurate.
- Easy to use, easy to read and easy to store.
- Results in less than five minutes.
- Long shelf life.
- Shipped in foil sealed packs of 25 per box.
- Processed same day with free shipping.
- Testing your child or family member.
- Home drug test.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities.
- Drug testing in health care facilities, pain centers and other clinics.
Testing with 5 panel drug test ECO2:
The testing process of testing is as simple as A, B, and C. Collect a urine sample in the cup to the marked level, secure the lid, read urine temperature, remove the label from the front of the cup and read the test result. Visible results can be seen in less than two minutes.
Interpreting the test:
From the image above it becomes apparent how easy it is to interpret the test result. After following the instructions and when the donor has filled the cup with a sample of urine, tear off the protective label to the front of the cup. Observe the rest as it develops. Each panel represents a drug to be tested. On this test there are five. The top lines are called control lines (C) and indicate the test was completed successfully. The apparent lines below are the test lines (T). These lines indicate if the donor is presumed positive or negative.
- Negative: All (T) lines present.
- Positive: One or more (T) lines are missing.
- Invalid: The (C) line is missing
This cup is also available with a specimen validity test (ECOII-254W A/D) for checking the integrity of the donor’s urine. These features are important when it comes to drug testing as using fake or adulterated urine is a common practice.
Interpreting the result of the specimen:
When using the optional specimen validity test, refer to the chart below and very carefully compare the color for oxidants (OX), Specific Gravity (S.G.) and pH level (pH). Establish that each color is within the normal range before reading the drug test result.
Alcohol (ALC), Amphetamines (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Codeine (COD), Ecstasy (MDMA), Heroin (6-MAM), K2 Spice (SCA), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (mAMP), Morphine (MOP), Opiates (OPI), Oxycodone (OXY), Phencyclidine (PCP), Propoxyphene (PPX), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA) PH: pH level, SG: Specific Gravity and OX: Oxidants.
Full instructions for the 5 panel drug test ECO2 are included in each box. You can also use the links below for more information.