5 panel drug test ECO2
This EliteScreen device is a second-generation integrated drug of abuse cup that detects five drugs simultaneously. It includes a specimen cup, a drug test, and a urine temperature check. These cups are FDA 510(k) cleared, CLIA waived, and conform to accurate cut-off levels mandated by NIDA.
5-panel drug test features a wide-mouthed cup making it suitable for both male and female donors. It includes a temperature-sensitive strip to check the donor’s urine temperature; an essential part of the procedure is establishing the temperature within range. Checking the temperature validates that the donor did not substitute the urine.
The product is available in various combinations; each variation detects a set of five different drugs depending on which option you select. These are Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, and Methamphetamine.
Features of the 5 Panel Drug Test ECO2:
- This cup detects five illicit substances in one process.
- The wide-mouthed cup is female-friendly.
- This cup complies with a CLIA Waiver and FDA 510(k) accreditation.
- Each box includes twenty-five foil-sealed kits.
- Identifies five drugs of abuse
- Includes a Built-in temperature check and is available with an optional adulterant check.
- The cup is easy to use, easy to read, and simple to store. Results develop in less than five minutes.
- Available in four configurations, Long shelf life and Inexpensive.
- Testing your child or family member at home
- These cups are designed for Corporate drug testing programs; Pre-employment, Random, Reasonable suspicion testing, and Post-accident.
- Drug testing in health care facilities, pain centers, and other clinics. Probation situations and for inmates in law enforcement facilities
Using the 5 panel drug test ECO2:
The testing process is as simple as A, B, and C. Collect a urine sample in the cup to the marked level, secure the lid, read urine temperature, remove the label from the front of the cup and read the result. The results become apparent in less than three minutes.
Interpreting the analysis:
From the image above, it becomes apparent how easy it is to interpret the result. After following the instructions and requesting the donor fill the cup with urine, remove the protective label to the front and observe the results. Each panel analyzes a particular drug; on this device, there are five. The top line on each panel is a control line (C); this indicates the analysis completed successfully. The apparent line below is the (T) line; these show the result, either positive or negative.
- Negative: All (T) lines are present.
- Positive: One or more (T) lines are missing.
- Invalid: The (C) line is missing
This cup is also available with a specimen validity check (ECOII-254W A/D) for checking the integrity of the donor’s urine. These features are essential for drug testing, as using fake or adulterated urine is a common practice.
Interpreting the result of the specimen check:
When using the optional specimen validity check, refer to the chart below and very carefully compare the color for oxidants (OX), Specific Gravity (S.G.), and pH level (pH). Establish that each color is within the normal range before reading the result.
Each box includes a data sheet with instructions for the 5 panel drug test ECO2. You can also use the links below for more information.