5 panel drug test ECO2
This EliteScreen device is a second-generation integrated drug of abuse cup that detects five drugs simultaneously. It includes a specimen cup, a drug test, and a urine temperature check. These cups are FDA 510(k) cleared, CLIA waived, and conform to accurate cut-off levels mandated by NIDA.
5 panel drug test features a wide-mouthed cup making it suitable for both genders. It includes a temperature-sensitive strip for checking the donor’s urine temperature; an important part of the procedure is establishing the urine temperature is correct, checking the temperature validates that the urine was not substituted by the donor.
The product is available in various combinations, each variation detects a set of different drugs depending on the option you select: Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Benzodiazepines, Phencyclidine, and Methamphetamine.
- 5 panel drug test ECO2
- Detects five illicit substances in one process
- Female friendly wide-mouthed cup
- CLIA Waived
- FDA 510(k) cleared
- 25 foil sealed kits per box.
- Identifies five drugs of abuse
- Built-in temperature check
- Optional adulterant check
- Available in four configurations
- Easy to use, easy to read and easy to store
- Results in less than five minutes
- Long shelf life
- Simple to use and interpret
- Reliable and 99% accurate.
- Testing your child or family member at home
- Corporate drug testing programs
- Pre-employment, Random, Reasonable suspicion testing
- Probation situations and for inmates in law enforcement facilities
- Drug testing in health care facilities, pain centers, and other clinics.
Using the 5 panel drug test ECO2:
The testing process is as simple as A, B, and C. Collect a urine sample in the cup to the marked level, secure the lid, read urine temperature, remove the label from the front of the cup and read the result. Visible results can be seen in less than two minutes.
Interpreting the analysis:
From the image above it becomes apparent how easy it is to interpret the result. After following the instructions and requesting the donor fill the cup with urine, remove the protective label to the front and observe the results. Each panel analyzes a separate drug; on this device, there are five. The top line on each panel is a control line (C), this indicates the analysis completed successfully. The apparent line below is the (T) line; these show the result, either positive or negative.
- Negative: All (T) lines present.
- Positive: One or more (T) lines are missing.
- Invalid: The (C) line is missing
This cup is also available with a specimen validity check (ECOII-254W A/D) for checking the integrity of the donor’s urine. These features are important when it comes to drug testing as using fake or adulterated urine is a common practice.
Interpreting the result of the specimen check:
When using the optional specimen validity check, refer to the chart below and very carefully compare the color for oxidants (OX), Specific Gravity (S.G.), and pH level (pH). Establish that each color is within the normal range before reading the result.
Full instructions for the 5 panel drug test ECO2 are included in the box. You can also use the links below for more information.