5 panel drug test kit (5pk)
The 5 panel drug test kit offered here is the perfect solution for a parent who wants to test their loved ones but only needs a small number of tests. Clarity is one of the premium manufacturers of drugs of abuse tests. Manufactured with the highest standards, they represent the best that money can buy. This 5 panel drug test kit is all you need to get accurate and consistently reliable results. The package includes a CLIA 5 panel drug test, together with a specimen cup with temperature test and a 7 test adulterant check.
5 panel drug kit includes:
- Specimen cup with temperature check.
- Specimen validity test with seven tests.
- CLIA 5 panel drug test.
5 panel drug test is a rapid one-step test that detects the most common five drugs found in human urine. Cut-off levels conform to National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) guidelines ensuring accuracy and consistency. They carry a CLIA waiver and are FDA 510(k) cleared by the FDA for use at home. They produce fewer positive results from common over-the-counter medications such as Zantac, Sustiva, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid, Nexium, Phenergan, Zoloft, Sudafed PE and Adipex.
- For testing your child or family member in your own home.
- At home drug testing.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
- Drug testing in health care facilities, pain centers, and other clinics.
- 5 panel drug test kit.
- It detects five of the most commonly abused drugs.
- It tests for seven (7) adulterants.
- It includes specimen cup with temperature test.
- It complies with NIDA cut-off levels.
- Negative results are visible within one minute.
- Positive results are visible in less than three minutes.
- Results are easy to read with sharp, clear result markers.
- FDA 510 (k) cleared. CLIA waived.
- Shipped in multiples of 5 per box.
- No other kit compares!
- Easy to use and administer.
- Includes: Adulterants test and specimen cup.
- 99% accurate.
- Fewer false positive results.
- There is no cross interference from OTC drugs.
Why is it so important to check the temperature before I test?
Administrators understand it’s possible to cheat a test by providing a substitute sample. Over the many years of testing, we have found that the urine sample temperature will always be between 93° to 98°F. Check the temperature with a thermometer. If you have one use a specimen cup fitted with a heat sensitive strip, this will accurately check the temperature and immediately alert you to a fake or out of temperature urine.
Why do I need to check the specimen integrity before I drug test?
Administrators have found that many donors pass their test because of substitution or by adding chemicals to their urine specimen. Using a specimen validity or adulterant test will check for seven different properties of their urine and establish the sample has not been tampered by the donor.
- Creatinine: This tells you the sample is real urine and not manufactured urine you can buy on the internet.
- Nitrite: This indicates that the presence of exogenous nitrites has been found.
- Oxidants / Glutaraldehyde: Testing for the presence of oxidizing reagents.
- pH: This tests for the presence of acidic or alkaline adulterant.
- Specific Gravity: An indication of whether the urine is dilute, has been weakened or the donor has to overhydrate themselves by drinking too many fluids.
- Bleach: Detects the presence of bleach as an adulterant.
- Pyridium Chlorochromate: Detects the presence of chromate in urine.
Directions for testing with a 5 panel drug test kit:
- Remove the device from the sealed pouch.
- Remove the cap from the device and place on a flat surface.
- Dip the tips of the device into the urine for twenty seconds.
- While waiting, you will notice the windows where the result appears to change color.
- Once you see that, remove the device, place the cap back on and lay on a level clean surface.
- Wait for two minutes and see the results develop.
Interpreting the result after testing with a 5 panel drug test kit:
Each window displays a pinkish line.
Both the Control line (C) and Test line (T) will be present.
- Not all lines will be the same intensity; some lines may be fainter than others and is not an indication a drug may be present, it is still a negative result.
Presumed positive is when the apparent Test line (T) is not visible at all.
If neither the Test line (T) or Control line (C) is not present it usually is an indication the urine sample was not in contact with the test device when initially testing.
We are very passionate about you getting the right result from a drug test. Our experience tells us that to reliably test a person, all aspects of the testing procedure need to be strictly observed, especially the specimen temperature. Typically 93° to 98°F. If the urine is not within the correct temperature, then do not test the urine sample. Ask for a fresh example and start again.
Specimen integrity is also an essential consideration as adulterating a sample can mask the result of the drug test. The person taking the drug test is called a donor. The donor can efficiently use a fake or adulterated urine sample and pass their test. The 7 test adulterant check will establish the urine integrity and determine any tampering.
5 panel drug test kit product documents:
Download instructions for this kit by clicking the links below.