5 Panel Drug Test Kit – Urine Analysis Kit for Five Drugs of Abuse (5 pk.)
A comprehensive Urine 5 Panel Drug Test Kit to beat them all. It includes five 5-panel drug tests, five specimen cups with a temperature check, and five; six-panel adulterant checks to beat the cheaters wanting to pass their test. This accurate and efficient device is 99% accurate and is ideal for use at home.
A comprehensive Urine 5 Panel Drug Test Kit. It includes five CLIA waived test cards, five specimen cups with a temperature check, and five specimen validity tests that check for six adulterants: This catches the cheaters wanting to pass the test. This accurate and efficient device is 99% accurate and is ideal for use at home and conforms to NIDA cut-off guidelines for accuracy.
5 panel drug test kit (5pk)
This comprehensive kit is the perfect solution for a parent who wants to check their loved ones but only needs a small number of devices. Manufactured with the highest standards, they represent the best that money can buy—described as a rapid one-step analytical assay that detects the five of the most common drugs found in human urine. Cut-off levels conform to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) guidelines ensuring accuracy and consistency. It carries a CLIA waiver and is FDA 510(k) cleared for use at home.
5 panel drug test kit includes five of the following:
- This kit is all you need for comprehensive analysis.
- 5 – Specimen cups with temperature check.
- 5 – Specimen validity test with six adulterant checks.
- 5 – CLIA waived a 5-panel drug analysis.
- It is ideal for testing a loved one or family member in your own home.
- At-home drug analysis.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Random employment analysis in the workplace
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations
5 Panel Drug Test Kit features:
- It detects five of the most commonly abused drugs
- It checks for seven (6) adulterants found to compromise a urine sample.
- It includes a specimen cup with a temperature check.
- It complies with NIDA cut-off levels for accuracy and consistency.
- Negative results are visible within one minute.
- Positive results are evident in less than three minutes.
- Results are easy to read with sharp, clear result markers.
- FDA 510 (k) cleared. CLIA Waived.
- This kit is supplied in multiples of 5 per box.
- No other kit compares!
5 Panel Drug Test Kit benefits:
- Easy to use and administer.
- Includes an Adulterant check and specimen cup.
- 99% accurate.
- Fewer false-positive results.
- There are fewer cross-reactions from OTC drugs (See Chart).
Why is it so important to check the temperature before the drug analysis?
Parents understand it’s possible to cheat by using substitute urine. Substitute urine will invariably be out of the temperature range. Use the heat-sensitive strip on the cup to check the temperature and ensure it’s between 93° to 98° F. Our experience tells us urine temperature is critical, so be vigilant.
Why do I need to check for specimen integrity before I drug analysis?
Parents have found that their teens can pass their tests by adding chemicals to their urine. This test alerts you by checking six different anomalies that may affect the drug analysis. Using a specimen validity or adulterant check determines if your teen adulterated their urine.
- OX – Oxidants: Detects the presence of oxidants
- S.G. – Specific Gravity: Checks for sample dilution
- pH: Checks for the presence of acidic and alkaline adulterants
- GLU – Glutaraldehyde: Checks for the presence of an exogenous aldehyde
- NIT – Nitrites: Detects for commonly used commercial adulterants
- CRE – Creatinine: Detects waste product called creatine present in human urine.
Directions for testing with a 5 panel drug test kit:
- Remove the device from the sealed pouch.
- Remove the cap from the device and place it on a flat surface.
- Dip the tips of the device into the urine for twenty seconds.
- While waiting, you will notice the windows where the result appears to begin to change color.
- Once you see that, remove the device, place the cap back on, and lay on a level, clean surface.
- Wait for two minutes and observe the results.
Interpreting the result after testing with a 5 panel drug test kit:
Each window starts to develop pinkish lines. Once fully developed, analyze the result.
Both the Control line (C) and Test line (T) will be present.
- Not all lines will be the same intensity; some lines may be fainter than others. Note: It does indicate that a small amount of drug is present; it is a negative result.
Presumed positive is when the apparent Test line (T) is not visible at all.
Suppose neither the Test line (T) or Control line (C) is present. In that case, it is usually an indication there was insufficient urine sampled, or the tips were not in contact with the test device when initially testing.
We are very passionate about you getting the correct result from a drug test. Our experience tells us that to reliably test a person, strictly observe all testing procedures, especially the specimen temperature. Typically 93° to 98°F. If the urine is not within the temperature range, then do not test the urine sample. Ask for a new example, and start again.
Specimen integrity is also an essential consideration as adulterating a sample can mask the drug test result. The person taking the drug test is called a donor. The donor can efficiently use a fake or adulterated urine sample and pass their test. The 6 test adulterant check will establish urine integrity and determine any tampering.
5 panel drug test kit product documents:
Download instructions for this kit by clicking the links below.
|Dimensions||12 × 7 × 6 in|
We will always send an order confirmation via email. If you didnt receive a confirmation then double check you provided the correct email address. Next, check your email spam box where you may find our confirmation. Because of the nature of the products we supply, often our emails will go into spam. If that is the case, move the email to your inbox and that will correct the problem so future updates arrive normally.
When will I get my order?
The arrival date depends on which shipping options were chosen, and how many items were in the order. Most orders are processed and shipped same day and take 3-5 days to arrive. Some products are shipped directly from the manufacturer and these usually take 5-7 working days to arrive.
Small packages are shipped via USPS Mail and take 2-5 days to arrive.
We do not ship orders to a P.O. Box, they must be shipped to a street address. You’ll be notified after placing your order if we’re unable to ship to the address you’ve specified. NOTE: We do not ship orders to Alaska or Puerto Rico.
Screening cut-off levels. Applies to urine and saliva tests only.
|Alcohol||>0.02% B.A.C.||>0.02% B.A.C.|
|Amphetamines||1000 ng/mL||50 ng/mL|
|Barbiturates||300 ng/mL||60 ng/mL|
|Benzodiazepines||300 ng/mL||30 ng/mL|
|Buprenorphine||10 ng/mL||5 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||300 ng/mL||20 ng/mL|
|Ecstasy||500 ng/mL||100 ng/mL|
|EtG Alcohol||300 ng/mL||N/A|
|Fentanyl||200 ng/mL||30 ng/mL|
|Heroin||300 ng/mL||40 ng/mL|
|K2, Spice||50 ng/mL||N/A|
|Marijuana||50 ng/mL||12 ng/mL|
|Methadone||300 ng/mL||30 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine||1000 ng/mL||50 ng/mL|
|Morphine||300 ng/mL||40 ng/mL|
|Opiates||2000 ng/mL||40 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||100 ng/mL||20 ng/mL|
|Phencyclidine||25 ng/mL||10 ng/mL|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants||1000 ng/mL||N/A|
Detection times. Applies to urine and saliva tests only.
|Ethanol||8 hrs.||8 hrs.|
|Ethyl Glucuronide||80 hrs.||N/A|
|Codeine||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Morphine||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Oxycodone||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Propoxyphene||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Tramadol||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Buprenorphine||3-5 days||1-2 days|
|Fentanyl||1-4 days||1-3 days|
|Meperidine||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Methadone||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Bath Salts||2-3 days||1-2 days|
|Ecstasy||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Cocaine||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Heroin||1-3 days||8 hrs.|
|K-2, Spice||1-3 days||N/A|
|Methamphetamine||1-4 days||1-3 days|
|Phencyclidine||2-30 days||1-2 days|
|Amphetamines||2-4 days||1-3 days|
|Alprazolam||2-8 days||1-2 days|
|Chlordiazepoxide||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Clonazepam||3-14 days||1-2 days|
|Diazepam||3-14 days||1-2 days|
|Flunitrazepam||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Lorazepam||2-5 days||1-2 days|
|Oxazepam||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Amobarbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Butabarbital||1-21 days||1-2 days|
|Butalbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Pentobarbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Phenobarbital||1-28 days||1-2 days|
|Secobarbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Cannabinoids||Marijuana||1-30 days||1-2 days|