5 panel drug test kit (5 pack)
The 5 panel drug test kit offered here is the perfect solution for a parent who wants to test their loved ones but only needs a small quantity of tests. Clarity are one of the premium manufacturers of drugs of abuse tests. Manufactured with the highest standards, they represent the best that money can buy. This 5 panel drug test kit is all you need to get accurate and consistently reliable results. The kit includes a CLIA 5 panel drug test, together with a specimen cup with temperature test and a 7 test adulterant check.
5 panel drug kit includes:
- Specimen cup with temperature check.
- Specimen validity test with seven tests.
- CLIA 5 panel drug test.
5 panel drug test is a rapid one-step test that detects the most common 5 drugs found in human urine. Cut-off levels conform to National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) guidelines ensuring accuracy and consistency. They carry a CLIA waiver and are FDA 510(k) cleared by the FDA for use at home. They produce fewer positive results from common over-the-counter medications such as: Zantac, Sustiva, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid, Nexium, Phenergan, Zoloft, Sudafed PE and Adipex.
- Testing your child or family member in your own home.
- At home drug testing.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations..
- Drug testing in health care facilities, pain centers and other clinics.
- 5 panel drug test kit.
- Detects five of the most commonly abused drugs.
- Tests for 7 urine adulterants.
- Includes specimen cup with temperature test.
- Complies with NIDA cut-off levels.
- Negative results within one minute.
- Positive results are visible in less than three minutes.
- Results are easy to read with sharp clear result markers.
- The test result can be photocopied.
- Fewer false positive results.
- No interference from common drugs.
- FDA 510 (k) cleared. CLIA waived.
- Shipped in multiples of 5 per box.
- No other kit compares!
Why do I need to check the temperature before I drug test?
Administrators understand it is possible to cheat the test by providing a substitute sample. The specimen cup is fitted with a thermometer that will accurately check the temperature. It will immediately alert you to a fake out of temperature sample. Over the many years of testing we have found that the urine sample temperature will always be between 93° to 98°F. The thermometer will tell you if it’s not.
Why do I need to check the specimen integrity before I drug test?
Administrators have found that many donors pass their test because of substitution or by adding chemicals to their urine specimen. Using a specimen validity or adulterant test will check for seven different properties of their urine and establish the sample has not been tampered by the donor.
- Creatinine: This tells you the sample is real urine and not manufactured urine you can buy on the internet.
- Nitrite: This indicates that the presence of exogenous nitrites have been found.
- Oxidants / Glutaraldehyde: Testing for the presence of oxidizing reagents.
- pH: This tests for the presence of acidic or alkaline adulterant.
- Specific Gravity: An indication of whether the urine is dilute, has been diluted or the donor has to overhydrated themselves by drinking too many fluids.
- Bleach: Detects the presence of bleach as an adulterant.
- Pyridium Chlorochromate: Detects the presence of chromate in urine.
Directions for testing their sample for drugs:
- Remove the device from the sealed pouch.
- Remove the cap from the device and place on a flat surface.
- Dip the tips of the device into the urine for twenty seconds.
- While waiting, you will notice the windows where the result appears start to change color.
- Once you see that, remove the device, place the cap back on and lay on a flat clean surface.
- Wait for two minutes and see the results develop.
Each window displays a pinkish line.
- Negative: Both the Control line (C) and Test line (T) will be present.
- Not all lines will be the same intensity, some lines may be fainter than others. This is not an indication drugs may be present, it is still a negative result.
- Positive: Presumed positive is when the apparent Test line (T) is not visible at all.
- Invalid: If neither the Test line (T) or Control line (C) are not present it is normally an indication the urine sample was not in contact with the urine sample when initially testing.
Full instructions are included in each box, you can also download a copy by clicking the buttons below.