5 panel drug test kit (5pk)
The 5 panel drug test kit offered here is the perfect solution for a parent who wants to test their loved ones but only needs a small number of tests. Clarity is one of the premium manufacturers of drugs of abuse tests. Manufactured with the highest standards, they represent the best that money can buy. This 5 panel drug test kit is all you need to get accurate and consistently reliable results. The package includes a CLIA 5 panel drug test, together with a specimen cup with temperature test and a 6 test adulterant check.
5 panel drug kit includes:
- Specimen cup with temperature check.
- Six test Adulterant check.
- CLIA 5 panel drug test.
5 panel drug test is a rapid one-step test that detects the most common five drugs found in human urine. Cut-off levels conform to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) guidelines ensuring accuracy and consistency. They carry a CLIA waiver and are FDA 510(k) cleared by the FDA for use at home.
One of the many benefits of this test is fewer false positive reactions from common over-the-counter medications such as Zantac, Sustiva, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid, Nexium, Phenergan, Zoloft, Sudafed PE and Adipex.
- For testing your child or family member in your own home.
- At home drug testing.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
- Drug testing in health care facilities, pain centers, and other clinics.
- 5 panel drug test kit
- It detects five of the most commonly abused drugs
- It tests for seven (6) adulterants
- It includes specimen cup with temperature test
- It complies with NIDA cut-off levels
- Negative results are visible within one minute
- Positive results are evident in less than three minutes
- Results are easy to read with sharp, clear result markers
- FDA 510 (k) cleared. CLIA Waived
- Shipped in multiples of 5 per box
- No other kit compares!
- Easy to use and administer
- Includes: Adulterants test and specimen cup
- 99% accurate
- Fewer false positive results
- There are fewer cross-reactions from OTC drugs (See Chart).
Why is it so important to check the temperature before I test?
Parents understand it’s possible to cheat a test by providing a substitute sample. But substitute samples are invariably out of temperature range. Over the many years of testing, we have found that the urine temperature of fresh urine will always be between 93° to 98°F. Check the temperature with the heat sensitive strip on the cup; this will accurately check the temperature and immediately alert you to a fake or out of temperature urine.
Why do I need to check for specimen integrity before I drug test?
Parents have found that their teens pass their test by substituting their urine or by adding chemicals to their specimen to mask the result. By using a specimen validity or adulterant test, it will alert you by checking for six different properties of urine to establish the sample is real and not adulterated.
- OX – Oxidants: Detects the presence of oxidants
- S.G. – Specific Gravity: Tests for sample dilution
- pH: Tests for the presence of acidic and alkaline adulterants
- GLU – Glutaraldehyde: Tests for the presence of an exogenous aldehyde
- NIT – Nitrites: Detects for commonly used commercial adulterants
- CRE – Creatinine: Detects waste product called creatine present in human urine.
Directions for testing with a 5 panel drug test kit:
- Remove the device from the sealed pouch
- Remove the cap from the device and place on a flat surface
- Dip the tips of the device into the urine for twenty seconds
- While waiting, you will notice the windows where the result appears to change color
- Once you see that, remove the device, place the cap back on and lay on a level clean surface
- Wait for two minutes and observe the results.
Interpreting the result after testing with a 5 panel drug test kit:
Each window displays a pinkish line.
Both the Control line (C) and Test line (T) will be present.
- Not all lines will be the same intensity; some lines may be fainter than others and is not an indication a drug may be present, it is still a negative result.
Presumed positive is when the apparent Test line (T) is not visible at all.
If neither the Test line (T) or Control line (C) is not present it usually is an indication the urine sample was not in contact with the test device when initially testing.
We are very passionate about you getting the right result from a drug test. Our experience tells us that to reliably test a person, all aspects of the testing procedure need to be strictly observed, especially the specimen temperature. Typically 93° to 98°F. If the urine is not within the temperature range, then do not test the urine sample. Ask for a fresh example and start again.
Specimen integrity is also an essential consideration as adulterating a sample can mask the result of the drug test. The person taking the drug test is called a donor. The donor can efficiently use a fake or adulterated urine sample and pass their test. The 6 test adulterant check will establish the urine integrity and determine any tampering.
5 panel drug test kit product documents:
Download instructions for this kit by clicking the links below.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.