5 panel drug test (1pk).
5 panel drug test from EliteScreen is a five-panel urine test. It is a rapid, qualitative immunoassay for screening potential abuse of five drugs from a urine sample.
This device detects various combinations of these five drugs at or above the cut-off levels recommended by National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). Manufactured to FDA and CLIA requirements for accuracy and reliability!
Parents, rehab facilities, and employers rely on quality products to provide accurate test results. The EliteScreen test assures you that every result you get is going to be very precise because of regular quality assurance.
- 5 panel drug test.
- Detects five drug metabolites in one test
- Easy to use, easy to store
- Accurate results in three minutes
- You can photocopy the test result for reference
- FDA 510 (k) cleared for professional use
- CLIA Waived for Doctors, Hospitals etc.
- Conforms to NIDA guidelines for cut-off levels
- Available integrated specimen validity test
- Packaged in a foil sealed pouch.
- Drug testing at home
- Individual testing
- Pre-employment test.
5 panel drug test documentation:
Click on the links below to download and print information for
Download a copy of the data-sheet, test form and instructions for use with this test. Click the links below.
An overview of the 5 panel drug test:
This multi-drug of abuse urine test consists of five individual test strips for testing each drug individually. This assay is a one-step lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay based on the principle of competition for limited antibody binding sites between a drug or drug metabolites in the urine sample and a drug-protein conjugate immobilized on a porous membrane support.
During testing, urine migrates to the test area of the membrane by capillary action, mobilizing the colored antibody conjugates. The antibody conjugates then move along the layer to the test area.
In the absence of a drug or if the drug concentration is below the cutoff in the urine sample, the colored conjugates attach to the respective drug antigen immobilized in the test line region, forming a colored band (T) line. If a drug is present in the urine sample, the drug or drug metabolites compete for the limited antibody binding sites.
The control line (C) line serves as internal quality control of the drug test. It should always appear as a colored band regardless of the presence of the drug.
If the drug concentration is at or above the cutoff limit, the drug will saturate all the binding sites of the antibody, preventing the attachment of the colored conjugates to the antigen in the test line area of the membrane. And so no colored line will form. (Presumptive positive)
Each test contains a built-in control feature, the (C) line. The presence of the (C) line indicates that an adequate sample volume was absorbed and that the reagents migrated adequately. If a (C) line does not form, the result is invalid. Discard the device and start the testing process with a new drug test kit.
How to use the 5 panel drug test:
- Remove the device from the sealed pouch.
- Remove the cap from the device and place on a flat surface.
- Dip the tips of the device into a urine sample for twenty (20) seconds.
- You will notice on the face of the test a change of color starts to appear.
- Once you see that, take the device away from the urine and place the cap back on.
- Lay on a clean surface and wait for two (2) minutes before reading the result.
How to interpret the 5 panel drug test:
Both the Control line (C) and Test line (T) will be present.
- Note: Some lines will be fainter than others. Any line no matter how weak is still a negative result.
Presumed positive is when the apparent Test line (T) is absent.
If neither the Test line (T) or Control line (C) is not present it usually indicates the screening device was never in contact with the urine sample.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.
Latest posts by Product Manager
- Urine Temperature is Key to a Successful Test. - April 2, 2019
- Choosing the right drug test for employees or family - March 19, 2019
- Fentanyl the deadly drug is out of control! - March 15, 2019