5 panel drug test ( 1 pack )
This five-panel urine test from EliteScreen detects five commonly abused drugs; each panel detects and analyzes five illicit substances simultaneously. Its rapid action through its qualitative immunoassay produces results in less than three minutes displaying a result similar to a pregnancy test in the form of red markers; these markers appear in the five respective windows on the device’s face. The device detects various combinations of five drugs at or above the cut-off levels recommended by the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). Manufactured to FDA and CLIA requirements, this device can analyze the result with 99% accuracy!
Parents, rehab facilities, and employers rely on quality products to provide accurate results. Regular quality assurance ensures that the EliteScreen device brings precise and accurate results every time.
- Detects five illicit substances in one
- Easy to use, easy to store
- Accurate results in three minutes
- You can photocopy the results for reference later.
- FDA 510 (k) cleared for professional use
- CLIA Waived for Doctors, Hospitals, etc
- Conforms to NIDA guidelines for accuracy
- Available integrated specimen validity check
- Each device is packaged in a foil sealed pouch.
- Testing at home
- Reasonable suspicion and
- Pre-employment testing.
An overview of the 5 panel drug test:
This multi-drug abuse urine test consists of five individual strips; each one detects and displays the results in red lines or markers. The device absorbs a small amount of urine through each strip by capillary action until it reaches an area where a chemical reaction occurs. The principle of this one-step lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay is to identify and display if a drug was detected. During testing, the tested urine migrates into the window area of the membrane mobilizing colored antibody conjugates.
How to use the 5 panel drug test:
- Remove the device from the sealed pouch.
- Remove the cap from the device and place it on a flat surface.
- Dip the tips of the device into a urine sample for twenty (20) seconds
- In the windows on the face of the device, faint lines begin to appear.
- Once you see that, take the device away from the urine and replace the cap.
- Lay on a clean surface and wait for two (2) minutes before reading the result.
How to interpret the result:
The control line (C) line serves as an internal quality control ensuring the analysis was successful. It should always appear as a colored band regardless of the presence of a detected substance. If the (C) line does not form, the result is invalid. Discard the device and start the testing process with a new device.
Both the Control line (C) and Test line (T) will be present.
- Note: Some lines will be fainter than others. Any line, no matter how weak, is still a negative result.
A presumed positive is when the apparent Test line (T) is absent; This indicates that a drug was found and is above the cut-off level.
If neither the Test line (T) or Control line (C) is not present, it usually indicates the screening device was never in contact with the urine sample.
5 panel drug test documentation:
Click on the links below to download and print information for this device. Download a copy of the data-sheet, test form, and instructions for use with this device.