5 panel drug test (1pk).
This is a 5 panel urine test from EliteScreen, it’s five panels detects and analyzes five illicit substances simultaneously. Its rapid action through its qualitative immunoassay produces results in less than three minutes displaying a result similar to a pregnancy test in the form of red markers, these markers are displayed in the five respective windows. The device detects various combinations of five drugs at or above the cut-off levels recommended by the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). Manufactured to FDA and CLIA requirements, this device is able to analyze the result with 99% accuracy!
Parents, rehab facilities, and employers rely on quality products to provide accurate results. Regular quality assurance ensures that the EliteScreen device brings precise and accurate results every time.
- Detects five illicit substances in one
- Easy to use, easy to store
- Accurate results in three minutes
- You can photocopy the results for reference later
- FDA 510 (k) cleared for professional use
- CLIA Waived for Doctors, Hospitals, etc
- Conforms to NIDA guidelines for accuracy
- Available integrated specimen validity check
- Packaged in a foil sealed pouch.
- Testing at home
- Reasonable suspicion and
- Pre-employment testing.
An overview of the 5 panel drug test:
This multi-drug of abuse urine test consists of five individual strips; each one detects and displays the results in the form of red lines or markers. The device absorbs a small amount of urine through each strip by capillary action until it reaches an area where a chemical reaction takes place. The principle of this one-step lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay is to identify and display if a drug has been detected. During testing, urine migrates to the window area of the membrane mobilizing colored antibody conjugates.
How to use the 5 panel drug test:
- Remove the device from the sealed pouch
- Remove the cap from the device and place on a flat surface
- Dip the tips of the device into a urine sample for twenty (20) seconds
- In the windows on the face of the device faint lines begin to appear.
- Once you see that, take the device away from the urine and place the cap back on.
- Lay on a clean surface and wait for two (2) minutes before reading the result.
How to interpret the result:
The control line (C) line serves as an internal quality control ensuring the analysis was successful. It should always appear as a colored band regardless of the presence of a detected substance. If the (C) line does not form, the result is invalid. Discard the device and start the testing process with a new device.
Both the Control line (C) and Test line (T) will be present.
- Note: Some lines will be fainter than others. Any line no matter how weak is still a negative result.
A presumed positive is when the apparent Test line (T) is absent. This indicates that the presence of a drug was found and above the cut-off level.
If neither the Test line (T) or Control line (C) are not present it usually indicates the screening device was never in contact with the urine sample.
5 panel drug test documentation:
Click on the links below to download and print information for this device. Download a copy of the data-sheet, test form, and instructions for use with this device.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.
Latest posts by Product Manager
- Urine Temperature is Key to a Successful Test. - April 2, 2019
- Choosing the right drug test for employees or family - March 19, 2019
- Fentanyl the ‘deadly drug’ is being abused everywhere! - March 15, 2019