A urine 5 panel instant drug test kit. Its purpose is to detect five drugs of abuse. The drug test kit is excellent for determining if an individual has tested positive for the five commonly abused drugs. It’s the perfect solution for accurately testing employees in the workplace and loved ones at home.
- The 5-panel test detects five drugs of abuse.
- It requires urine for testing.
- Two-minute result.
- Consistent reliability.
- 99% accurate.
- Simple to use.
- Easy to store with long shelf life.
- CLIA waived.
- FDA 510 (k) cleared.
- Photocopy the results and keep on file.
5 panel instant drug test kit
5 panel instant drug test kit provides affordable, accurate and reliable drug testing without compromise. This FDA 510(k) cleared, CLIA waived device is a rapid, one-step screen for the detection of multiple drugs and metabolites in human urine. Its cut-off levels are set to adhere to NIDA recommendations for consistent results. This test is also available with optional built-in specimen validity test for detecting adulterants that may compromise the test. The most popular option: Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Methamphetamine.
- Available in seven (7) variations.
- Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Phencyclidine.
- Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Methamphetamine. (most popular)
- Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Methamphetamine, Phencyclidine.
- Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates/Morphine, Phencyclidine.
- Ecstasy, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates/Morphine, Methamphetamine.
- Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Marijuana, Opiates, Benzodiazepines.
- Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Benzodiazepines.
- Value for money – low unit cost.
- Easy to use and interpret.
- Reliable, 99% accurate.
- At home testing for family members.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Pre-Employment testing.
- Staffing agencies.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Reasonable suspicion testing.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
Instructions for testing:
5 panel instant drug test kit detects five individual drugs simultaneously by immersing the tips of the device directly into a urine sample. This process takes around three minutes to develop. Remember to check the temperature of the donor’s urine before testing; it should be within 93º to 98º F. Urine that is not within range is generally an indication that the donor is trying to cheat the test. Note: If the donor; the person providing the urine sample, seeks to pollute it, it may alter the results from positive to negative or inconclusive.
We cannot stress enough how important it is to follow these instructions.
- Remove the drug test from the sealed pouch. Discard the desiccant as this is only for absorbing humidity.
- Ask the person being tested to provide a fresh sample of urine; We recommend you use a specimen cup that checks for temperature.
- Check the temperature immediately the sample was received. The only acceptable temperature is between 93 to 98° F.
- If you are satisfied the sample is fresh and has an odor then proceed to the next stage.
- Remove the cap to the drug test and carefully immerse the tips of the fingers into the urine.
- Only immerse the fingertips of the dip card.
- Keep the fingers immersed for around twenty (20) seconds.
- Remove from urine and replace the cap. Lay on a flat surface.
- Observe the windows for each drug and view the results as they develop.
How to interpret the test result:
There are five drugs tested, each drug has a window where the results appear, much like a pregnancy test. (see above)
- Negative. A line in the area marked (C) and a line in the area marked (T) are where the results appear. Some of these pinkish red lines may be fainter than others, but this is entirely okay.
- Presumed Positive. Only one line will be apparent, the (C) line. The (T) line will not be visible.
- Invalid. If either the (C) line of both (C) and (T) are not present, this indicates the test was not successful. At this point, discard the test and use a new one. Start the process again.
5 panel instant drug test kit documentation:
Each box contains a datasheet. Click the links below to download and print a Test form and Test instructions.