5 panel oral drug test kit
The 5 panel oral drug test kit is a new alternative to urine testing. Compromising this test is more difficult because it uses saliva from the mouth for drug detection. It is also less intrusive, can be used under observation and can be used almost anywhere. Results are quick and conclusive.
This drug test kit detects five illicit drugs simultaneously using saliva from the mouth. The whole process takes less than ten minutes and has a window of detection from hours to two to three days depending on the drug. One of the significant benefits compared to a urine test is the donor cannot cheat the test.
It is the perfect device to implement a full proof drug test anywhere and at any time without the need for additional equipment or bathroom facilities. The oral drug test kit is compact in design and is easy to store with a shelf life of up to 24 months.
- 5 panel oral drug test kit.
- Detects and screens five commonly abused drugs.
- A quick and clean one-step collection.
- No special instrumentation required.
- There is no need for a same-sex administrator.
- You can use it on-site or in the office.
- Easy to store with a shelf life of over 24 months.
- Packaged in 25 sealed kits per box.
- FOR FORENSIC USE ONLY. Not FDA cleared for workplace testing or medical diagnosis.
- Can be used anywhere.
- Non-gender specific.
- The results are visible in less than ten minutes.
- The user cannot defeat the test.
- It’s simple and convenient to use.
- No special instrumentation required.
- Law enforcement.
- Rehabilitation clinics.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities.
Testing with the 5 panel oral drug test:
The device is straightforward to use, needing the donor to place the foam applicator into their mouth for just a few minutes. The administrator sets the applicator back into the oral cube. This process squeezes out the saliva so the testing assay can absorb the fluid. In less than ten minutes the results appear on the face of the cube.
Testing with 5 panel oral drug test kit:
Remove the collection stick and oral cube from the
sealed pouch. Tear off the package of the collection
Insert the sponge end of the collection stick into
the mouth and soak the sponge with saliva for 4 minutes.
(Note: Time should be longer for people with little
spit. If the amount of spit pressed into the
oral cube is not adequate, collect more
with another new collection stick and express
the saliva into the cube again.).
Hold the oral cube vertically and place the Collection
Stick with saturated sponge into the test. Make
sure to fit the groove of collection stick onto the
guide rail of the test tube and press the collection stick
to full extent.
Press down the lid to close the test tube. Keep the
oral cube vertical until you begin to see the test
Read results at 10 minutes. If there is a label over
reading window, peel off the sticker to read test results.
Do not read results after 1 hour.
NEGATIVE. Two lines appear. *One line will be in the control region (C), and another line adjacent will be in the test region (T). This negative result indicates that the drug concentration is below the detectable level.
*NOTE: Consider a negative even when a faint distinguishable color line is visible. The shade of line in the test region (T) will vary, but it should always be there.
POSITIVE. Only one apparent color line appears in the control region (C). No line appears in the test region (T). This positive result indicates that the drug concentration is above the cut-off level.
INVALID. If no control line appears, it indicates there is insufficient specimen volume. Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test device. If the problem persists, discontinue using the lot and immediately contact us.
Included in each box are instruction card, and product insert which provides for basic instructions, cut-off levels, and sample tests carried out by the manufacturer. Use the links below to download and print the related documents.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.
Latest posts by Product Manager
- Urine Temperature is Key to a Successful Test. - April 2, 2019
- Choosing the right drug test for employees or family - March 19, 2019
- Fentanyl the deadly drug is out of control! - March 15, 2019