T-cup 5 panel urine drug test cup
T-cup is a CLIA waived one-step integrated drugs of abuse test that detects five drugs together with a urine temperature check with an optional specimen validity test all in one product.
- 5 panel urine drug test cup.
- It detects five drugs in one test
- Built-in specimen validity test*. (optional)
- CLIA Waived
- FDA 510 (k) cleared
- It conforms to NIDA cut-off levels.
- Built-in specimen temperature test
- Easy to use and interpret the result
- Results are easy to read and understand
- Fewer positive effects of conventional medications
- No collector exposure to urine
- Results in appear minutes
- Shipped in boxes of 25 kits.
- Pre-Employment testing
- Staffing agencies
- Drug testing in health care facilities and other clinics
- Hospitals, Medical Centers, Doctors Medical Center, Physicians
- Corporate drug testing programs
- For testing your child or family member at home.
Wondfo, the manufacture of T-cups, are very reliable drug testing kits, the results produce clear, sharp test lines from every test with cut-off levels that conform to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) guidelines.
- One of the most critical issues in drug screening today is the interference of common prescription and non-prescription drugs causing false-positives. This product does not suffer from this issue, avoiding specimens being sent to the laboratory, leading to a waste of time and money.
Specimen temperature test:
Each cup has a temperature strip affixed to the side. Testing the temperature is an essential aspect of drug testing, if the temperature is out of range, it is generally an indication that the specimen was substituted. We recommend you check the urine sample temperature within one minute from the time of collection. The temperature range should be from 93° to 98° F. If the specimen is out of range, ask the donor to provide a new sample.
How to interpret the test:
The illustration below shows the various possibilities for the result.
Negative: Both the test (T) and control (C) line must be present. If the line is faint, it’s still negative. The donor passed the test, discard the sample and the document the result.
Invalid: The main reason for an invalid result is insufficient sample volume. If this happens, discard test and collect a new sample to the line marked on the cup and test again.
Presumed positive: If the apparent test (T) line is not visible; this indicates that a drug has been detected and is above the cut-off level for that drug. Send the sample in the cup to a SAMHSA approved laboratory to confirm your suspicion.
5 panel urine drug test cup product data:
Included in each box are instructions for the T-cup 5 panel urine drug test cup. You can also download a copy by clicking the data-sheet link below.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.
Latest posts by Product Manager
- Urine Temperature is Key to a Successful Test. - April 2, 2019
- Choosing the right drug test for employees or family - March 19, 2019
- Fentanyl the deadly drug is out of control! - March 15, 2019