5 panel urine drug test cup
ProScreen is a CLIA waived one-step integrated cup that detects 5 drugs together with a urine temperature and specimen validity test all in one product.
- 5 panel urine drug test cup.
- Detects 5 drugs in one test.
- Built-in specimen temperature test.
- Built-in specimen validity test*. (optional)
- CLIA waived.
- FDA 510 (k) cleared.
- No collector exposure to urine.
- Results in appear minutes.
- Fewer positive results from common medications.
- Results are easy to read and can be photocopied.
- Manufactured in USA.
- Conforms to NIDA approved cut-off levels.
- Shipped in boxes of 25 kits.
ProScreen manufacture the most reliable drug testing kits, the results produce clear sharp test lines from every test with cut-off levels that conform to National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) guidelines.
5 panel urine drug test cup employs two money saving benefits:
- One of the most critical issues in drug screening today is the interference of common prescription and non-prescription drugs causing false-positives. This product does not suffer from this issue, avoiding specimens being sent to the laboratory, leading to a waste of time and money.
- The cup in this drug test is separate from the test component, allowing you to collect a urine sample, monitor the temperature and if out of range ask the donor to provide a new sample without having to discard the test.
Manufactured in the USA to the highest standards ensures accurate and reliable results every time. Boxed in packs of 25 and shipped free.
- Pre-Employment testing.
- Staffing agencies.
- Drug testing in health care facilities and other clinics.
- Hospitals, Medical Centers, Doctors Medical Center, Physicians.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Testing your child or family member in your own home.
Running the test:
The illustration below shows the various possibilities for the result.
Negative: Both the test (T) and control (C) line must be present. The donor passed the test and the sample can be discarded and the results notarized.
Invalid: The main reason for an invalid result is insufficient sample volume. If this happens, discard test and collect a new sample to the line marked on the cup and test again.
Presumed positive: If the apparent test (T) line is not visible. If there is a faint line it’s negative. This indicates that a drug has been detected and is above the cut-off level for that drug. Send the sample in the cup to a SAMHSA approved laboratory to confirm your suspicion.
Specimen temperature test:
Each cup has a temperature strip affixed to the side. Testing the temperature is an important aspect of drug testing, if the temperature is out of range it is generally an indication that the specimen is invalid. We recommend that the urine sample temperature is checked within one minute from the time of collection. The temperature range should be from 93° to 98°F . If the specimen is out of range, ask the donor to provide a new specimen.
Specimen validity test:
This is based on the color response of chemical indicators for the presence of adulterants. It is one of the most comprehensive tests available in determining the integrity of a urine sample.
- Creatinine: Creatinine reacts with a creatinine indicator to produce a purplish-brown color.
- Nitrates: Nitrites react to produce a pink-red/purple color complex.
- pH level: Normal urine pH ranges from 4.0 to 9.0. Values below pH 4.0 or above pH 9.0 are indicative of adulteration.
- Oxidants: Oxidants, such as bleach, hydrogen peroxide and Pyridinium Chlorochromate, produce a blue-green, brown, or orange color which indicates adulteration.
- Specific Gravity: The color changes from dark blue to blue-green in urine with low ionic concentration and green and yellow-green for higher ionic concentration.
Full instructions for the 5 panel urine drug test cup are included in each box. You can also download a copy by clicking the links below.