5 panel urine drug test kit.
We cannot stress enough how vital a drug test is when it comes to establishing drug abuse. This test detects five of the most commonly abused drugs within minutes. They are recommended for employers and parents testing their teens at home.
Employers and parents depend on full trust and confidence when confronted with suspicion of drug use. The only way to be entirely convinced is to periodically test their urine with the Rapid Response 5-panel urine drug test kit. There is nothing more accurate than Rapid Response drug tests.
Using this device will deter drug abuse and is an essential part of protecting your employees and loved ones from the perils of drugs, whether it be from street drugs or prescription drugs.
This Rapid Response 5 panel urine drug test kit is an instant, one-step test that has cut-off levels that comply with cut-off standards that meet with NIDA recommendations ensuring accurate testing together.
- Perfect for use at home or in the workplace
- To access your child or family member for drugs
- Workplace drug assessment programs
- Pre-employment testing
- Random employment testing in the workplace
- Law courts
- Staffing agencies
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities.
- This device detects five commonly abused drugs simultaneously
- Available in two configurations
- This product meets the guidelines set by NIDA for cut-off levels
- Manufactured in the USA
- FDA 510(k) cleared
- CLIA Waived
- Shipped in packs of 25 kits per box.
- The result of the test is visible in minutes
- Easy to use and interpret
- Fewer false positives from ordinary over the counter medications
- Results are clear easy to read and suitable for photocopying
- Flood-proof design – meaning if the test card is fully immersed in the urine sample it won’t affect the test result
- Used by professional labs throughout the USA.
How to administer the 5 panel urine drug test kit:
We strongly recommend you read the procedure for testing individuals. The method is recommended for use in all testing scenarios as it ensures that every individual screened follows a set of instructions, which helps to alleviate the chance of them cheating.
Follow the steps below.
- Remove the card from the sealed foil pouch.
- Remove the cap to expose the fingers.
- Ask the person being tested to provide a urine sample. Use a suitable specimen cup like this to collect the sample.
- Before testing, make sure the sample passes the temperature check; this is very important; the temperature has to be within 93 to 98º F.
- Dip the tips of the fingers into the urine specimen and hold them there for around twenty (20) seconds.
- Remove the card and replace the cap. Lay on a flat surface and observe the pinkish-red bars appear.
How to interpret the result
From the illustration above, it will be easy to understand the result analysis. After a few minutes, the assessment will become apparent; document the result for future reference with our free administration form. It is possible to photocopy the face of the card by placing it face down on your photocopier.
Lines appear in the corresponding window for each drug tested; this is called the (T) or test line.
Note: If the line is faint, the result is negative.
No line appears in result window (T)
If no line develops in (C) or control area, the result is invalid. (generally due to insufficient sample volume or fingers were not immersed into the sample for long enough.)
In conclusion, by using this product, you can be confident that every person who passed their test is free from the drugs tested. 5-panel urine screen is the most accurate and reliable urine drug test kit available, employing the very latest techniques, with flood-proof design ensuring accurate and reliable results every time; An excellent product at any price.
Product documentation for the 5 panel urine drug test kit:
The links below provide documentation for this product. Just click and print the documents for all your tests. The product may be substituted with an equivalent product if not available.