5 panel urine drug test kit
We cannot stress enough how important a drug test is when it comes to establishing drug abuse. This test detects the five of the most commonly abused drugs within minutes. Recommended for employers testing their employees in house and for parents testing their teens at home .
Employers and parents depend on full trust and confidence when confronted with suspicion of drug use. The only way to be fully convinced is to periodically test their urine with the ProScreen 5 panel urine drug test kit. There is nothing more accurate than ProScreen.
Using this device will deter drug abuse and is an essential part of protecting your employees and loved ones from the perils of drugs, whether it be from street drugs or prescription drugs.
ProScreen 5 panel urine drug test kit is a rapid, one-step test that has cut-off levels that comply with cut-off levels that comply with NIDA recommendations ensuring accurate testing together with a FDA 510(k) clearance.
In conclusion, confidently know that every person who passes their test is free of drugs tested.
- Perfect for use at home or the workplace.
- Accessing your child or family member.
- Workplace drug assessment programs.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Law courts.
- Staffing agencies.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities.
- 5 panel urine drug test kit.
- Detects 5 drugs simultaneously.
- Available in two configurations.
- Conforms to NIDA guidelines for cut-off levels.
- Used by professional test labs throughout USA.
- Results are clear easy to read and can be photocopied.
- Fewer false positive results from common medications such as: Zantac, Sustiva, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid, Nexium, Phenergan, Zoloft, Sudafed PE and Adipex.
- Flood proof – meaning the test card can be fully immersed into the urine sample without affecting the test result.
- Manufactured in USA.
- FDA 510 (k) cleared.
- Shipped in packs of 25 kits per box.
Administering the 5 panel urine drug kit:
We strongly recommend you read the procedure for administering a drug test.
Follow the steps below.
- Remove the card from the sealed foil pouch.
- Remove the cap to expose the fingers.
- Ask the person being tested to provide a urine sample. Use a suitable specimen cup like this to collect the sample.
- Prior to testing, make sure the sample passes the temperature test. This is very important, the temperature has to be within 93 to 98º F otherwise it may be substituted.
- Dip the tips of the fingers into the urine specimen and hold them there for around twenty (20) seconds.
- Remove the card and replace cap. Lay on a flat surface and observe the apparent pinkish red bars appear.
Interpreting the test:
From the illustration above it will be easy to understand and interpret the test result. After a few minutes the assessment will become apparent and can be documented for future reference with our free administration form. It is possible to photocopy the result by placing it face down in your photo copier.
- Negative: Lines appear in corresponding window for each drug tested. This is called the (T) or test line.
Note: If the line is faint, the result is negative.
- Positive: No line appears in test window (T)
- Invalid: If no line appears in (C) or control area the result is invalid. (normally due to insufficient sample volume or fingers were not immersed into sample for long enough.)
5 panel urine screen is the most accurate and reliable urine drug test kit available, employing the very latest techniques, with flood proof design ensuring accurate and reliable results every time. It is simply the best drug test kit at any price.
The links below provide documentation for 5 panel urine drug test kit. Simply click and print for all your tests.