6 drug test cup
UScreen 6 drug test cup has a fully integrated drugs of abuse test. The cup is designed as a collection component for the test. It also has a specimen validity and urine temperature test.
The cup comprises a 6 panels for detecting 6 different drugs. The built-in temperature and specimen validity test ensures urine integrity of the donor’s sample, which is an important preliminary part of every procedure. It tells you that the sample is valid prior to reading the test result. This helps the administrator/collector read the required information directly from the cup saving time and possible errors. In conclusion, the administrator/collector is assured that each sample provided is clean and at the correct temperature. Typically 93º to 98º to be within range and acceptable for passing the test.
The 6 drug test cup fully complies with FDA regulations ensuring supreme accuracy. The FDA provide a 510(k) clearance for drug tests that are used for In Vitro Diagnostic Use and provide a validation certificate upon approval.
- 6 drug test cup.
- Detects 6 drugs in one test.
- Built-in temperature test.
- Built-in specimen validity test.
- No collector exposure to urine.
- Manufactured to the highest standards by UScreen.
- Clear, sharp test results.
- Results appear in minutes.
- Fewer positive results from common medications.
- NIDA certified drug cut-off levels.
- FDA 510(k) cleared.
- Ships in 25 kits per box.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
Ask the donor to provide a urine sample to a level marked on the cup, the administrator will then affix the lid onto the cup, remove the peel-off label on the front and read the results.
Results begin to appear in seconds showing clear sharp red lines in the window. The results are read by looking against the (C) mark here there should be a red line. This is the control line indicating the test was successful. A second red line will then appear against the (T) the test line.
When the line appears and no matter how faint, the result is negative. If no line appears the test is positive. The sample should then be sent to a SAMHSA certified lab for further analysis using GC-MS technology.
One of the most critical issues in drug screening today is interference from common prescription drug as they can cause false-positives. Almost always, these specimens get sent to the laboratory unnecessarily, leading to wasted time and money. This cup also employs a no flood system so over filling won’t affect the test results. Compare this with other brands!
Specimen validity test:
Determines the integrity of the urine sample prior to a drug test.
- Bleach or oxidants: Tests for the presence of bleach, hydrogen peroxide and Pyridinium Chlorochromate, in urine. Observation of a blue-green, brown, or orange color indicates adulteration with bleach or other oxidizing agents.
- Specific Gravity: Tests for sample dilution. The color changes from dark blue to blue-green if the urine is of low concentration to a green and yellow-green in urine of higher concentrations.
- Creatinine: Creatinine reacts to produce a purplish-brown color complex. The color intensity is directly proportional to the concentration of creatinine. Urine samples with creatinine concentrations of less than 20 mg/ml are dilute, which may be indicative of adulteration.
Specimen validity comparison chart.
Compare the colors to the chart enclosed. Note: If colors are outside normal range, open a second test cup, collect a new specimen, and retest.
- Industry drug testing programs.
- Workplace drug testing for random, reasonable suspicion and pre-employment drug testing purposes.
- Testing a child or family member.
- For use in institutions and rehab centers.
Full instructions for 6 drug test cup from UScreen are included in each box. You can also download a copy by clicking the links below.