6 drug test cup.
This is a fully integrated design that detects six drugs of abuse from urine. Designed as a collection component, the container and drug test are integrated into one advanced design together with a urine temperature check. The cup comprises six panels, each detecting a specific substance. The built-in temperature check ensures urine integrity. This is an essential first stage before completing the analysis of drugs. The and results are read directly from the face of the cup, saving time and possible errors.
6 drug test cup features:
- It detects six drugs simultaneously.
- Checks the sample temperature
- The step operation is clean and easy.
- Fewer positive effects of OTC medications
- Ships in 25 kits per box
- Built-in temperature check
- Optional built-in specimen validity check
- Results appear almost instantly.
- No collector exposure to urine
- Precise, sharp, clear results
- NIDA certified cut-off levels
- FDA 510(k) cleared
- CLIA waived
- 99% accurate
- Manufactured to the highest standards.
- Industry testing programs
- Workplace testing for random, reasonable suspicion, and pre-employment testing purposes
- Testing a teen or family member at home
- For use in institutions and rehab centers
How to use the 6 drug cup test:
- Ask the person to be tested to provide a urine sample to a level marked on the side of the cup.
- The administrator will then affix the lid to the cup.
- Read the specimen’s temperature; it has to be between 93 to 98° F for it to be acceptable.
- Peel off the label to the front
- At three minutes, read the results.
How to interpret the result:
Results begin to appear in seconds showing clear, sharp reddish lines for each drug analyzed. The (C) mark on each strip indicates the test was successful. Here you will begin to see a line appear; This is the control line indicating the successful procedure.
A second reddish line will also appear against the (T) mark. As the lines appear, you may notice that some lines are fainter than others. The rule is; if a line appears, no matter how faint, the result is negative.
If no line appears, the result is presumed positive. Send the sample to a SAMHSA-certified lab for further analysis to use GC-MS technology to finalize the result.
One of the most critical issues when screening is interference from common over-the-counter drugs, which can cause false-positives. Almost always, these specimens get sent to the laboratory unnecessarily, leading to wasted time and money. Compare this with other brands!
In conclusion, the 6 drug test cup guarantees that each sample collected for analysis meets or exceeds federal regulations and conforms to all legislation to provide a 99% accurate product. The device’s temperature test ensures the sample given is at the correct temperature and has not been substituted. Its excellent accuracy has awarded it an FDA 510(k) clearance and a CLIA waiver for In Vitro Diagnostic Use.
This 6 drug test cup by Wondfo includes twenty-five T-Cups and a data-sheet in each box. You can also download a copy plus additional forms by clicking the links below.
Data-sheet. Report form. Instructions.