6 drug test cup.
This is a fully integrated design that detects six drugs of abuse from urine. Designed as a collection component, the container, and drug test are in one together with a specimen validity and urine temperature check.
The cup comprises six panels with each panel detecting a specific substance. The built-in temperature and specimen validity check ensure urine integrity of the urine sample. This is an essential first stage before completing the analysis for drugs. This information is read directly from the cup saving time and possible errors and tells you that the urine was not compromised.
In conclusion, the 6 drug test cup guarantees that each sample collected by the administrator to be clean and free of adulterants, at the correct temperature and the confidence the result is correct. It fully complies with government regulations ensuring excellent accuracy. This device has an FDA 510(k) clearance for In Vitro Diagnostic Use.
6 drug test cup features:
- It detects six drugs simultaneously
- Clean, one step operation.
- Fewer positive effects of OTC medications
- Ships in 25 kits per box
- Built-in temperature check
- Built-in specimen validity check
- Results appear almost instantly.
- No collector exposure to urine
- Precise, sharp clear results
- NIDA certified cut-off levels
- FDA 510(k) cleared
- 99% accurate
- Manufactured to the highest standards.
- Industry testing programs
- Workplace testing for random, reasonable suspicion and pre-employment testing purposes
- Testing a teen or family member at home
- For use in institutions and rehab centers
How to use this 6 drug cup test:
Ask the donor to provide a urine sample to a level marked on the cup; the administrator will then affix the lid onto the cup, remove the peel-off label on the front and read the results.
Results begin to appear in seconds showing clear, sharp red lines in the window. The results are read by looking at the (C) mark here there should be a red line; This is the control line indicating the procedure was successful. A second red line will then appear against the (T) test line.
When the line appears, and no matter how faint, the result is negative, if no line appears the test is presumed positive. Send the sample to a SAMHSA certified lab for further analysis using GC-MS technology.
One of the most critical issues when screening is interference from common over the counter drugs as they can cause false-positives. Almost always, these specimens get sent to the laboratory unnecessarily, leading to wasted time and money. Compare this with other brands!
How to use the specimen validity test:
This test determines the integrity of the urine sample prior to analysis.
- Bleach or oxidants:
Tests for the presence of bleach, hydrogen peroxide, and Pyridinium Chlorochromate, in urine. Observation of a blue-green, brown, or orange color indicates adulteration with bleach or other oxidizing agents.
- Specific Gravity: Tests for sample dilution. The color changes from dark blue to blue-green if the urine is of low concentration and green and yellow-green in of higher densities.
- Creatinine: Creatinine reacts to produce a purplish-brown color complex. The color intensity is directly proportional to the concentration of creatinine. Urine samples with creatinine concentrations of less than 20 mg/ml are dilute, which may be indicative of contamination.
Specimen validity comparison chart.
Compare the colors to the chart enclosed. Note: If colors are outside the normal range, open a second test cup, collect a new specimen, and retest.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.
Latest posts by Product Manager
- Urine Temperature is Key to a Successful Test. - April 2, 2019
- Choosing the right drug test for employees or family - March 19, 2019
- Fentanyl the deadly drug is out of control! - March 15, 2019