6 drug test cup.
Designed as a collection component, the container, urine temperature check, and drug test are combined into one advanced six drug test cup. The device has six panels, each detecting a specific substance and a built-in temperature check to ensure urine integrity, a crucial first stage before completing the analysis for drugs, and a cup for collecting the urine.
- It detects six drugs simultaneously.
- Checks the sample temperature
- The step operation is clean and easy.
- Fewer positive effects of OTC medications
- Ships in 25 kits per box
6 drug test cup benefits:
- Built-in temperature check
- Optional built-in specimen validity check
- Results appear almost instantly.
- No collector exposure to urine
- Precise, sharp, clear results
- NIDA certified cut-off levels
- FDA 510(k) cleared
- CLIA waived
- 99% accurate
- Manufactured to the highest standards.
- Industry testing programs
- Workplace testing for random, reasonable suspicion, and pre-employment testing purposes
- Testing a teen or family member at home
- For use in institutions and rehab centers
How to use the 6 drug cup test:
- The Donor provides a urine sample into the cup, then affixes the lid to the cup.
- The Administrator will then take the cup and read the specimen’s temperature; it must be between 93 to 98° F to be acceptable, peel off the label to the front, and at three minutes, read the results.
How to interpret the result:
Results begin to appear in seconds showing clear, sharp reddish lines for each drug analyzed. The (C) mark on each strip indicates the test was successful. Here you will begin to see a line appear; This is the control line indicating the successful procedure.
A second reddish line will also appear against the (T) mark. As the lines appear, you may notice that some lines are fainter than others. The rule is; if a line appears, no matter how slight, the result is negative.
If no line appears, the result is presumed positive. Next, send the sample to a SAMHSA-certified lab for further analysis to use GC-MS technology to finalize the report.
One of the most critical issues when screening for drugs is interference from common over-the-counter medications; these can cause false positives. Almost always, these specimens get sent to the laboratory unnecessarily, leading to wasted time and money. Again, compare this with other brands!
In conclusion, the 6 drug test cup guarantees that each sample collected for analysis meets or exceeds federal regulations and conforms to all legislation to provide a 99% accurate product. In addition, the device’s temperature test ensures the sample given is at the correct temperature and has not been substituted. Its excellent accuracy has awarded it an FDA 510(k) clearance and a CLIA waiver for In Vitro Diagnostic Use.
This 6 drug test cup by Wondfo includes twenty-five T-Cups and a data sheet in each box. You can also download a copy plus additional forms by clicking the links below.
Data-sheet. Report form. Instructions.