Drugs of Abuse 6 Panel Cup Drug Test Kit
The 6 panel drug test cup described here is a no-step integrated drug of abuse urine test. It detects six drugs from within the integrated specimen cup. It also includes a urine temperature check for establishing urine temperature. The procedure for testing requires no prior knowledge of drug testing.
6 panel cup drug test.
When testing for drugs, it’s essential to understand what a drug test is, what type of analysis you need, and what illicit drugs you need to test. This device is suitable for use at home testing loved ones and an excellent choice for workplaces and institutions that need immediate and accurate results. This cup is a second-generation rapid, no-step screen for detecting multiple drugs and metabolites in human urine.
The need for an accurate and reliable result is paramount, and that is why we recommend this device. In addition, it is FDA cleared, ensuring consistency, and conforms to NIDA recommended cut-off levels.
This 6 panel drug test detects six commonly abused drugs simultaneously. The cup has a wide rim making it female-friendly. In addition, it includes a temperature strip on the side for monitoring urine temperature; this makes it easy for the administrator to oversee the donor’s specimen temperature and test results in one.
Features of the 6 panel cup drug test:
- It detects six illicit substances in one.
- Built-in temperature check
- CLIA Waived
- FDA 510(k) cleared.
- Low unit cost
- A larger cup ensures it’s gender-friendly.
- Reliable and accurate
- Easy to use, easy to read, and easy to store.
- The results appear in less than three minutes.
- Built-in temperature check
- Reliable and 99% accurate
- Individually packed in 25 per box.
- Testing family members
- For use at home
- Employee drug testing programs
- Pre-employment drug testing
- Random drug testing
- Reasonable suspicion
- Schools or youth organizations.
How to use the 6 panel cup drug test:
The testing procedure is very straightforward. Follow these steps below:
- Remove the device from the sealed pouch.
- Remove the lid and ask the donor to provide a urine sample directly into the cup. Use the line on the container for the volume required.
- When completed, ask the donor to secure the lid by screwing clockwise until tight.
- The person administering the test should now take the cup and place it on a level flat surface.
- Read the urine temperature and make sure it is within 93 to 98° F
- Peel the label off the face of the cup and view the results.
- Interpret the results at three to five minutes.
How to interpret the result of the 6 Panel Cup Drug Test:
Both the (T) and control (C) lines must be present; even if the line is faint, it’s negative. The donor passed the test, discard the sample, and document the results.
- Presumed positive: If the apparent test (T) line is not visible, this indicates that a drug has been detected and is above the cut-off level for that drug. Send the sample in the cup to a SAMHSA-approved laboratory to confirm your suspicion.
- Invalid: The main reason for an invalid result is insufficient sample volume. If this happens, discard the test and collect a new sample to the line marked on the cup and check again.
In conclusion, the EliteScreen device is an all-in-one drug of abuse test cup with FDA clearance and is CLIA Waived. It’s effortless to use and is competitively priced, making it suitable for use in most drug testing situations. Accuracy is up to 99%. Each box contains twenty-five kits and a product insert containing instructions, cut-off levels, and scientific studies. You can also download a copy by clicking the link below.
|Dimensions||17 × 17 × 8 in|
We will always send an order confirmation via email. If you didnt receive a confirmation then double check you provided the correct email address. Next, check your email spam box where you may find our confirmation. Because of the nature of the products we supply, often our emails will go into spam. If that is the case, move the email to your inbox and that will correct the problem so future updates arrive normally.
When will I get my order?
The arrival date depends on which shipping options were chosen, and how many items were in the order. Most orders are processed and shipped same day and take 3-5 days to arrive. Some products are shipped directly from the manufacturer and these usually take 5-7 working days to arrive.
Small packages are shipped via USPS Mail and take 2-5 days to arrive.
We do not ship orders to a P.O. Box, they must be shipped to a street address. You’ll be notified after placing your order if we’re unable to ship to the address you’ve specified. NOTE: We do not ship orders to Alaska or Puerto Rico.
Screening cut-off levels. Applies to urine and saliva tests only.
|Alcohol||>0.02% B.A.C.||>0.02% B.A.C.|
|Amphetamines||1000 ng/mL||50 ng/mL|
|Barbiturates||300 ng/mL||60 ng/mL|
|Benzodiazepines||300 ng/mL||30 ng/mL|
|Buprenorphine||10 ng/mL||5 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||300 ng/mL||20 ng/mL|
|Ecstasy||500 ng/mL||100 ng/mL|
|EtG Alcohol||300 ng/mL||N/A|
|Fentanyl||200 ng/mL||30 ng/mL|
|Heroin||300 ng/mL||40 ng/mL|
|K2, Spice||50 ng/mL||N/A|
|Marijuana||50 ng/mL||12 ng/mL|
|Methadone||300 ng/mL||30 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine||1000 ng/mL||50 ng/mL|
|Morphine||300 ng/mL||40 ng/mL|
|Opiates||2000 ng/mL||40 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||100 ng/mL||20 ng/mL|
|Phencyclidine||25 ng/mL||10 ng/mL|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants||1000 ng/mL||N/A|
Detection times. Applies to urine and saliva tests only.
|Ethanol||8 hrs.||8 hrs.|
|Ethyl Glucuronide||80 hrs.||N/A|
|Codeine||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Morphine||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Oxycodone||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Propoxyphene||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Tramadol||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Buprenorphine||3-5 days||1-2 days|
|Fentanyl||1-4 days||1-3 days|
|Meperidine||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Methadone||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Bath Salts||2-3 days||1-2 days|
|Ecstasy||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Cocaine||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Heroin||1-3 days||8 hrs.|
|K-2, Spice||1-3 days||N/A|
|Methamphetamine||1-4 days||1-3 days|
|Phencyclidine||2-30 days||1-2 days|
|Amphetamines||2-4 days||1-3 days|
|Alprazolam||2-8 days||1-2 days|
|Chlordiazepoxide||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Clonazepam||3-14 days||1-2 days|
|Diazepam||3-14 days||1-2 days|
|Flunitrazepam||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Lorazepam||2-5 days||1-2 days|
|Oxazepam||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Amobarbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Butabarbital||1-21 days||1-2 days|
|Butalbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Pentobarbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Phenobarbital||1-28 days||1-2 days|
|Secobarbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Cannabinoids||Marijuana||1-30 days||1-2 days|