6 panel cup drug test
When drug testing for drugs it’s important to understand what a drug test is, what type of test you need and what drugs you need to test for. Our 6 panel cup drug test is suitable for use at home testing loved ones, but is also a good choice for the workplace and institutions that need immediate and accurate results. This cup is a second generation rapid, no-step screen for the detection of multiple drugs and metabolites in human urine.
This 6 panel cup drug test detects six commonly abused drugs simultaneously. It incorporates a wide mouth making it female friendly and has an integrated temperature strip on the side. This makes it easy for the administrator to monitor the donor’s specimen temperature and test results in one.
There is also an optional specimen validity test for the administrator to monitor the integrity of the donor’s urine, ensuring the sample has not been adulterated. These are important parts of the drug test procedure.
- 6 panel cup drug test.
- Detects 6 substances in one test.
- Built-in temperature check.
- Built-in specimen validity check (W-AD options only.)
Tests for pH level, Specific Gravity and Oxidants.
- Free gloves with each test cup.
- Reliable and accurate.
- Easy to use, easy to read and easy to store.
- Female friendly.
- CLIA waived.
- FDA 510(k) cleared.
- Individually packed in 25 per boxed.
- Results in less than five minutes.
- Testing teenagers.
- Home drug tests.
- Employee drug testing programs.
- Pre-employment drug testing.
- Random drug testing.
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- Suitable for schools or youth organizations.
The testing procedure is very straightforward. Follow these steps below:
- Remove the cup from the sealed pouch.
- Remove the lid and ask the donor to provide a urine sample directly into the cup. Use the line on the cup for volume required.
- When completed, ask donor to secure the lid to the cup by screwing clockwise until tight.
- The person administering the test should now take the cup and place on a level flat surface
- Read the urine temperature and make sure it is within 93 to 98° F
- Peel the label off the face of the cup and view the results.
- Interpret results at five minutes.
Interpreting the result:
- Negative: Both the (T) and control (C) line must be present. The donor passed the test and the sample can be discarded and the results notarized.
- Presumed positive: If the apparent test (T) line is not visible. If there is a faint line it’s negative. This indicates that a drug has been detected and is above the cut-off level for that drug. Send the sample in the cup to a SAMHSA approved laboratory to confirm your suspicion.
- Invalid: The main reason for an invalid result is insufficient sample volume. If this happens, discard test and collect a new sample to the line marked on the cup and test again.
Specimen validity check (option):
The enclosed color chart is used to establish urine integrity. If the donor is trying to beat the test, then this simple check will tell you if adulterants have been added to the urine prior to testing. Carefully compare the colors generated by the cup test against the chart. In all cases they should be in the NORMAL area. If not, discard the sample and ask the donor to provide a new fresh sample and repeat the testing process.
Alcohol (ALC), Amphetamines (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Codeine (COD), Ecstasy (MDMA), Heroin (6-MAM), K2 Spice (SCA), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (mAMP), Morphine (MOP), Opiates (OPI), Oxycodone (OXY), Phencyclidine (PCP), Propoxyphene (PPX), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA) PH: pH level, SG: Specific Gravity and OX: Oxidants.
In conclusion, the EliteScreen device is an all-in-one drugs of abuse test cup with FDA clearance and CLIA waived. It’s very easy to use and is competitively priced making it suitable for a wide range of uses. Ideal for use in most drug testing situations. Accuracy is up to 99%. Each box contains a product insert with full instructions, cut-off levels and scientific studies. You can also download a copy by clicking the links below.