ProScreen 6 panel drug test cup
6 panel drug test cup from ProScreen is a CLIA waived one-step integrated device which includes six panels for detecting 6 drugs of abuse together with urine temperature and specimen validity test. Each device is cleared by the FDA with a 510(k) clearance.
- 6 panel drug test cup.
- Detects 6 drugs in one test.
- Available in four configurations.
- Built-in specimen temperature test.
- Built-in specimen validity test.
- Conforms to SAMHSA guidelines for cut-off levels.
- No collector exposure to urine.
- Results in minutes.
- Fewer positive results from common medications.
- Results are easy to read and can be photocopied.
- CLIA waived.
- FDA 510 (k) cleared.
- Manufactured in USA.
- Shipped in packs of 25 per box.
- Free shipping.
6 panel drug test cup testing process: Ask the donor to provide a sample of urine directly into the cup to the level indicated, secure the lid, read the urine temperature, then place cup on it side. Within minutes the results will start to appear with clear sharp test lines. ProScreen are the most reliable drug testing kits available providing accurate results with every test.
This test employs two money saving benefits:
1. One of the most critical issues in drug screening today is the interference of common prescription and non-prescription drugs causing false-positives. This product does not suffer from this issue, avoiding specimens being sent to the laboratory, leading to a waste of time and money.
2. The cup in this drug test is separate from the test component, allowing you to collect a urine sample, monitor the temperature and if out of range ask the donor to provide a new sample without having to discard the test. If in range then affix the lid, tip on its side and read the the result.
Cut-off levels for the 6 drugs tested adhere to National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) guidelines.
- Pre-Employment testing.
- Staffing agencies.
- Drug testing in health care facilities and other clinics.
- Hospitals, Medical Centers, Doctors Medical Center, Physicians.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Testing your child or family member in your own home.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Random drug testing in schools and youth organizations.
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities.
Specimen temperature test:
Each cup has a temperature strip affixed to the side. Testing the temperature is an important aspect of drug testing, if the temperature is out of range it is generally an indication that the specimen is invalid. We recommend that the urine sample temperature is checked within one minute from the time of collection. The temperature range should be from 93° to 98°F . If the specimen is out of range, ask the donor to provide a new specimen.
Specimen validity test:
(See ‘drugs screened’ tab)
This is based on the color response of chemical indicators for the presence of adulterants. It is one of the most comprehensive tests available in determining the integrity of a urine sample.
- Cr level: Creatinine reacts with a creatinine indicator to produce a purplish-brown color.
- Ni level: Nitrites react to produce a pink-red/purple color complex.
- pH level: Normal urine pH ranges from 4.0 to 9.0. Values below pH 4.0 or above pH 9.0 are indicative of adulteration.
- Bl level: Oxidants, such as bleach, hydrogen peroxide and Pyridinium Chlorochromate, produce a blue-green, brown, or orange color which indicates adulteration.
- S.G. level: The color changes from dark blue to blue-green in urine with low ionic concentration and green and yellow-green for higher ionic concentration.
The 6 panel drug test cup has full instructions in each box. You can also print or download a copy by clicking the links below.