T-cup 6 panel drug test cup
6 panel drug test cup from Wondfo is one of the most popular devices available for drug testing. It is approved for CLIA use and has been cleared by the FDA with a 510(k) clearance certificate. It employs six panels for detecting 6 drugs of abuse, a urine temperature check, and optional specimen validity test.
This one-step integrated device has everything needed all neatly designed into the lid of the cup. The cup employs a temperature sensitive strip which gives an instant reading of the donor’s urine sample. The benefits are clear, precise and reliable results every time. Cut-off levels for the 6 drugs tested adhere to National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) guidelines, meaning the results are 99% accurate.
The T-cup from Wondfo is one of the most reliable drug testing kits available providing accurate results with every test.
Money Saving Benefit:
- One of the most critical issues in drug screening today is the interference of common prescription and non-prescription drugs causing false-positives. This product does not suffer from this issue, avoiding specimens being sent to the laboratory, leading to a waste of time and money.
- 6 panel drug test cup
- Detects 6 drugs of abuse
- Built-in specimen temperature check
- Optional built-in specimen validity test.
- Includes specimen cup with test
- Fewer positive results from common medications.
- Results are easy to read and understand.
- CLIA Waived and FDA 510 (k) cleared.
- Conforms to NIDA guidelines for cut-off levels.
- No collector exposure to urine.
- Results in minutes.
- Detects 6 drugs from one cup.
- Results in just minutes.
- Shipped in packs of 25 per box.
Everyday uses for this test:
- Pre-Employment testing.
- Staffing agencies.
- Drug testing in health care facilities and other clinics.
- Hospitals, Medical Centers, Doctors Medical Center, Physicians.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Testing your child or family member in your own home.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Random drug testing in schools and youth organizations.
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities.
How to testing instructions:
6 panel drug test cup testing process: Ask the donor (person taking the test) to provide a sample of urine directly into the cup to the level indicated, secure the lid, read the urine temperature, then place the cup on its side. Within minutes results will start to appear for the drugs tested. The drug test will produce clear sharp test lines. See “Reading and Interpreting the result.” and “Specimen validity test”.
How to check the temperature:
Each cup has a temperature strip affixed to the side. Testing the temperature is an important aspect of drug testing, if the temperature is out of range it is generally an indication that the specimen is invalid. We recommend that the urine sample temperature is checked within one minute from the time of collection. The temperature range should be from 93° to 98°F . If the specimen is out of range, ask the donor to provide a new specimen.
How to use the Specimen validity test (optional test):
The specimen test is based on a three-pad color response indicating the presence of adulterants. It is one of the most comprehensive adulterant tests available for determining the integrity of a urine sample. These are:
- Creatinine: Creatinine level of lower than 20 mg/dl should be considered adulterated.
- Glutaraldehyde: The presence of glutaraldehyde in the urine sample indicates the possibility of adulteration.
- Nitrite: Nitrite level above 7.5 mg/dl is considered abnormal.
- Oxidants: The presence of Bleach and other oxidizing reagents in the urine is indicative of adulteration.
- pH: Normal urine pH ranges from 4.5 to 8.0. Values below pH 4.0 or above pH 9.0 are indicative of adulteration.
- Specific Gravity: Normal adults with normal diets and normal fluid intake will have an average urine specific gravity of 1.016 – 1.022.
- Pyridium Chlorochromate: The presence of any chromate in urine is indicative of adulteration.
Use the chart enclosed to compare the colors produced. All colors should be in the “NORMAL” color range.
How to read and interpret the result:
Both (C) and (T) lines are visible (even faint lines).
(C) line is visible, (T) line is not visible.
Either no lines are visible or only (T) line is visible. If the test is invalid, discard cup and use new test.
The 6 panel drug test cup has full instructions in each box but you can also print or download a copy by clicking the links below. As an added bonus, we have also included a test form that can be used to document all tests and instructions which we recommend you follow.