6 panel drug test.
EliteScreen 6 panel assay is a rapid urine ‘dip card’ for six drugs. Available in three options so you will always find the right product for establishing possible drug abuse.
This device is classed as a qualitative immunoassay designed for screening drug metabolites at the cut-off levels specified by the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA); fixed cut-off levels ensures consistency and accuracy when testing.
Manufactured for accuracy and reliability, this FDA cleared six-panel drug test is cleared for use at home or the workplace. It has also been approved by CLIA establishing it as a device that needs no prior knowledge or professional training for use at home or the workplace.
6 panel drug test overview:
This device consists of six individual panels. Each panel detects a specific drug of abuse. The assay has a one-step lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay which is based on the principle of competition for limited antibody binding sites between a drug or drug metabolites. After completion, urine migrates along the membrane by capillary action, mobilizing the colored antibody conjugates. The antibody conjugates then move along the membrane panel to the test area where it displays the result of the analysis producing reddish/pink bars indicating the result of the analysis.
- FDA 510 (k) cleared for professional and home use
- Conforms to NIDA guidelines for cut-off levels
- CLIA Waived and FDA 510(k) cleared for professional use
- Shipped in 25 foil sealed devices per box.
- Analyses and detects six drugs in one device
- 99% accurate results
- Fast acting with effects in three minutes
- Easy to use and interpret
- The result can be photocopied
- Low unit cost.
- Testing at home.
- Staffing agencies.
- Workplace testing programs.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Random testing in schools or youth organizations.
Procedure on how to use the 6 panel drug test:
Collect a fresh sample of urine from the donor in a suitable container. We recommend a container with a temperature strip. Collect around 2 fl oz (50 ml) and observe the temperature. It should be between 93 to 98° F.
- Step 1. Remove the cap to the dip card and place on one side.
- Step 2. Gently submerge the six tips of the dip card into the urine sample. Be careful not to submerge as this will flood the membrane fully. Keep the tips in the urine for around twenty seconds.
- Step 3. Place the dip card on a flat, clean surface.
- Step 4. Observe the clear lines develop in the result windows.
For more information on testing, refer to our testing instructions.
How to interpret the 6 panel drug test:
The control line (C) serves as internal quality control for each test on each panel. It will always appear as a colored band regardless of the presence of the drug.
Negative. A colored line will form in the (T) area on each panel: If the drug concentration is below the cut-off limit, the binding sites of the antibody will not affect the conjugates to the antigen in the test line area of the membrane.
Presumptive positive. No colored line will form in the (T) area on each panel: If the drug concentration is at or above the cut-off limit, the drug will saturate all the binding sites of the antibody, preventing the attachment of the colored conjugates to the antigen in the test line area of the membrane.
Invalid: Each panel has a built-in control feature; This is called the control (C) line. The presence of the line indicates that an adequate sample volume of urine for testing and that the reagents migrated adequately. If a line does not form, the result is invalid. Discard the device and start the testing process with a new test.
Included in the pack is a data-sheet. It explains drugs detected, cut-off levels and necessary information on procedures for using this device. You can also download a copy by clicking the link below. There is also a report form for documenting the test results and our cheat sheet for testing.
Alcohol (ALC), Amphetamines (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Codeine (COD), Ecstasy (MDMA), Heroin (6-MAM), K2 Spice (SCA), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (mAMP), Morphine (MOP), Opiates (OPI), Oxycodone (OXY), Phencyclidine (PCP), Propoxyphene (PPX), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.
Latest posts by Product Manager
- Urine Temperature is Key to a Successful Test. - April 2, 2019
- Choosing the right drug test for employees or family - March 19, 2019
- Fentanyl the ‘deadly drug’ is a KILLER - March 15, 2019