6 Panel Oral Drug Screen for Employees
Employer Oral drug screening pack is available as a six (6) panel device detecting the most common drugs of abuse from human oral fluid or saliva. Oral Fluid Drug screening offers a simple and convenient method to perform testing. Because drugs take time to metabolize and pass through the body, saliva, or oral fluid is also recognized as the best way to screen the use of drug abuse.
The benefits of using this Wondfo oral drug test over urine tests:
- The procedure is 100% observed during the collection.
- The test can be completed anytime and anywhere.
- Specimen tampering is reduced to a minimum.
- The test cannot be defeated.
- The test is non-intrusive.
- Fail-Safe saliva collection.
- No bathrooms are needed and so can be used in any office or on-site.
Quality features of the 6 panel oral drug screen:
- Suitable for use with employees in the workplace.
- Employment & Insurance (E&I) Exempt. This device has six FDA exempt test panels.
- Results appear on the face of the device in the form of clear red lines.
- The result of the test takes just a few minutes to appear.
- It detects six common drugs of abuse; Amphetamines, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Opiates, Oxycodone, and Marijuana.
- The stem of the foam collector has a Saliva Saturation Indicator.
- Each kit is sealed in a foil wrap for extended shelf life.
- Superior accuracy and sensitivity.
- Market-leading cut-off levels – and no buffer required.
- The swab locks into the device for a tamper-evident and airtight seal.
- Results displayed on the face of the device and can be photocopied and archived.
Big news for this 6 panel oral drug screen:
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has announced a list of class II devices that they have been determined based on established factors to no longer require premarket notification to provide
reasonable assurance of safety and effectiveness. This is subject to certain limitations. FDA has published this notice in accordance with the procedures established by the 21st Century Cures Act which means it can be legally used in Non-Federal Workplaces and Insurance situations.
- Employee testing.
- On-site testing.
- Testing where there are no bathrooms.
- Random testing.
- Workplace accidents.
- Reasonable suspicion/cause.
Cut-off levels and drugs tested for the 6 panel oral drug screen
Marijuana (THC) 40 ng/mL
Amphetamine (AMP) 50 ng/mL
Cocaine (COC) 20 ng/mL
Methamphetamine (MET) 50 ng/mL
Opiate (OPI) 40 ng/mL
Phencyclidine (PCP) 10 ng/mL
Full instructions are supplied in each box, but you can also download a copy by clicking the red button below.