6 Panel Oral Drug Screen for Employees
Oral Fluid Drug screening offers a convenient and straightforward method to perform testing. This employer’s Oral drug screening pack is available as a six (6) panel device detecting the most common drugs of abuse from a human oral fluid. Because drugs take time to metabolize and pass through the body, oral fluid is also recognized as the best way to screen against drug abuse.
The benefits of using this Wondfo oral drug test over urine tests:
- The procedure is 100% observed during the collection with reduced specimen tampering and non-intrusive.
- Fail-Safe saliva collection. Use in-office or on-site as no bathrooms are needed.
Big news for this 6 panel oral drug screen:
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has announced a list of class II devices based on established factors that no longer require premarket notification to provide reasonable assurance of safety and effectiveness. This is subject to certain limitations. The FDA has published this notice according to the procedures established by the 21st Century Cures Act, which means it can be legally used in Non-Federal Workplaces and Insurance situations.
Quality features of the 6 panel oral drug screen:
- Suitable for use with employees in the workplace.
- Employment & Insurance (E&I) Exempt. This device has six FDA-exempt test panels.
- Results appear on the face of the device in the form of clear red lines.
- The result of the test takes just a few minutes to appear.
- It detects six common drugs of abuse; Amphetamines, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Opiates, Oxycodone, and Marijuana.
- The stem of the foam collector has a Saliva Saturation Indicator.
- They are encapsulated in a foil wrap for extended shelf life.
- Superior accuracy and sensitivity.
- Market-leading cut-off levels – and no buffer required.
- The swab locks into the device for a tamper-evident and airtight seal.
- Results displayed on the face of the device and can be photocopied and archived.
- Employee testing.
- On-site testing.
- Random testing.
- Workplace accidents.
- Reasonable suspicion/cause.
Cut-off levels and drugs tested for the 6 panel oral drug exam for employees:
- Marijuana (THC) 40 ng/mL
- Amphetamine (AMP) 50 ng/mL
- Cocaine (COC) 20 ng/mL
- Methamphetamine (MET) 50 ng/mL
- Opiate (OPI) 40 ng/mL
- Phencyclidine (PCP) 10 ng/mL
Procedure for using the 6 panel oral drug screen:
- Remove the test cube and the sponge collector from the foil pouch by tearing at the notch. Place the test cube upright on a level surface.
- Put the sponge end of the collector on your tongue or near cheek to collect oral fluid for about 3 minutes until the color on the saturation indicator strip appears RED in the indicator window. If the color on the saturation indicator has not turned red at 7 minutes, repeat the collection using a new device, beginning with Step 1.
- Open the test cube and place the saturated oral fluid collector inside the test cube. Press the sponge collector down firmly until it reaches the bottom of the test cube, then tightly close the cube lid. Keep test cube upright on a flat surface and follow Step 4.
Interpreting the results:
Interpreting the Alcohol Test Result: Read the result at 2 minutes. Do not read after 2 minutes.
NEGATIVE: No color changes on the reaction pad.
POSITIVE: Compare the color of the reaction pad with the provided color chart to estimate the approximate blood alcohol level.
Interpreting Drug Test Results: Read results in 5 minutes. Do not read after 5 minutes.
Full instructions are included in each box, but you can also download a copy by clicking the links below.