FDA Exempt 6 Panel Oral Drug Screen for Employees – Saliva Test for 6 Drugs
From: $4.99 ea.
This is one of the first deregulated 6 panel oral drug screens for employees. Employers can now legally use this device to test their employees in the office or on-site. It can be legally used with any non-federal employees and for insurance purposes. The device screens for six drugs of abuse without the need for bathrooms.
6 Panel Oral Drug Screen for Employees
Oral Fluid Drug screening offers a convenient and straightforward method to perform testing. This employer’s Oral drug screening pack is available as a six (6) panel device detecting the most common drugs of abuse from a human oral fluid. Because drugs take time to metabolize and pass through the body, oral fluid is also recognized as the best way to screen against drug abuse.
The benefits of using this Wondfo oral drug test over urine tests:
- The procedure is 100% observed during the collection with reduced specimen tampering and non-intrusive.
- Fail-Safe saliva collection. Use in-office or on-site as no bathrooms are needed.
Big news for this 6 panel oral drug screen:
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has announced a list of class II devices based on established factors that no longer require premarket notification to provide reasonable assurance of safety and effectiveness, subject to certain limitations. The FDA has published this notice according to the procedures established by the 21st Century Cures Act; this means it can be used legally in Non-Federal Workplaces and Insurance situations.
Quality features of the 6 panel oral drug screen:
- Suitable for use with employees in the workplace.
- Employment & Insurance (E&I) Exempt. This device has six FDA-exempt test panels.
- Results appear on the face of the device in the form of clear red lines.
- The result of the test takes just a few minutes to appear.
- It detects six common drugs of abuse; Amphetamines, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Opiates, Oxycodone, and Marijuana.
- The stem of the foam collector has a Saliva Saturation Indicator.
- Superior accuracy and sensitivity.
- Market-leading cut-off levels – and no buffer required.
- The swab locks into the device for a tamper-evident and airtight seal.
- Results displayed on the face of the device and can be photocopied and archived.
- Employee testing.
- On-site testing.
- Random testing.
- Workplace accidents.
- Reasonable suspicion/cause.
Cut-off levels and drugs tested for the 6 panel oral drug exam for employees:
- Marijuana (THC) 40 ng/mL
- Amphetamines (AMP) 50 ng/mL
- Cocaine (COC) 20 ng/mL
- Methamphetamine (MET) 50 ng/mL
- Opiates (OPI) 40 ng/mL
- Phencyclidine (PCP) 10 ng/mL
Procedure for using the 6 panel oral drug screen:
- Remove the T-Square device and the sponge collector from the foil pouch by tearing at the notch. Place the test upright on a level surface.
- Put the sponge end of the collector on your tongue or near cheek to collect oral fluid for about 3-5 minutes until the color on the saturation indicator strip appears RED in the indicator window. If the color on the saturation indicator has not turned red at 7 minutes, repeat the collection using a new device, beginning with Step 1.
- Open the lid of the analyzer and place the saturated oral fluid collector inside. Press the sponge collector down firmly until it reaches the bottom of the device, then tightly close the lid. Keep it upright on a flat surface and follow Step 4.
Interpreting the results:
Interpreting the Alcohol Test Result: Read the result at 2 minutes. Do not read after 2 minutes.
NEGATIVE: No color changes on the reaction pad.
POSITIVE: Compare the color of the reaction pad with the provided color chart to estimate the approximate blood alcohol level.
Interpreting Drug Test Results: Read results in 5 minutes. Do not read after 5 minutes.
Full instructions are in each box, but you can also download a copy by clicking the links below.
|Dimensions||13 × 12 × 6 in|
We will always send an order confirmation via email. If you didnt receive a confirmation then double check you provided the correct email address. Next, check your email spam box where you may find our confirmation. Because of the nature of the products we supply, often our emails will go into spam. If that is the case, move the email to your inbox and that will correct the problem so future updates arrive normally.
When will I get my order?
The arrival date depends on which shipping options were chosen, and how many items were in the order. Most orders are processed and shipped same day and take 3-5 days to arrive. Some products are shipped directly from the manufacturer and these usually take 5-7 working days to arrive.
Small packages are shipped via USPS Mail and take 2-5 days to arrive.
We do not ship orders to a P.O. Box, they must be shipped to a street address. You’ll be notified after placing your order if we’re unable to ship to the address you’ve specified. NOTE: We do not ship orders to Alaska or Puerto Rico.
Screening cut-off levels. Applies to urine and saliva tests only.
|Alcohol||>0.02% B.A.C.||>0.02% B.A.C.|
|Amphetamines||1000 ng/mL||50 ng/mL|
|Barbiturates||300 ng/mL||60 ng/mL|
|Benzodiazepines||300 ng/mL||30 ng/mL|
|Buprenorphine||10 ng/mL||5 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||300 ng/mL||20 ng/mL|
|Ecstasy||500 ng/mL||100 ng/mL|
|EtG Alcohol||300 ng/mL||N/A|
|Fentanyl||200 ng/mL||30 ng/mL|
|Heroin||300 ng/mL||40 ng/mL|
|K2, Spice||50 ng/mL||N/A|
|Marijuana||50 ng/mL||12 ng/mL|
|Methadone||300 ng/mL||30 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine||1000 ng/mL||50 ng/mL|
|Morphine||300 ng/mL||40 ng/mL|
|Opiates||2000 ng/mL||40 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||100 ng/mL||20 ng/mL|
|Phencyclidine||25 ng/mL||10 ng/mL|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants||1000 ng/mL||N/A|
Detection times. Applies to urine and saliva tests only.
|Ethanol||8 hrs.||8 hrs.|
|Ethyl Glucuronide||80 hrs.||N/A|
|Codeine||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Morphine||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Oxycodone||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Propoxyphene||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Tramadol||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Buprenorphine||3-5 days||1-2 days|
|Fentanyl||1-4 days||1-3 days|
|Meperidine||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Methadone||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Bath Salts||2-3 days||1-2 days|
|Ecstasy||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Cocaine||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Heroin||1-3 days||8 hrs.|
|K-2, Spice||1-3 days||N/A|
|Methamphetamine||1-4 days||1-3 days|
|Phencyclidine||2-30 days||1-2 days|
|Amphetamines||2-4 days||1-3 days|
|Alprazolam||2-8 days||1-2 days|
|Chlordiazepoxide||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Clonazepam||3-14 days||1-2 days|
|Diazepam||3-14 days||1-2 days|
|Flunitrazepam||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Lorazepam||2-5 days||1-2 days|
|Oxazepam||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Amobarbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Butabarbital||1-21 days||1-2 days|
|Butalbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Pentobarbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Phenobarbital||1-28 days||1-2 days|
|Secobarbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Cannabinoids||Marijuana||1-30 days||1-2 days|