Administrators have found the 6 panel oral drug test kit is the perfect solution for testing because it is less intrusive, cannot be compromised and quick and easy to use. It’s an excellent alternative to a urine test because no bathroom facilities are required, can be administered by either sex and it’s compact in design. A long shelf life of up to 24 months means it can be kept in stock for many months without fear of degradation.
- 6-panel oral drug test kit.
- It detects six drugs popular drugs of abuse.
- It detects all six drugs simultaneously.
- Easy & convenient to use.
- Testing where there are no bathrooms in which to conduct the test.
- Easy to store with a shelf life of 24 months.
- Packaged in boxes of 25 sealed test kits.
- FOR FORENSIC USE ONLY. Not FDA cleared for workplace testing or medical diagnosis.
- Less than ten minutes for the result.
- Non-invasive one-step collection.
- No special instrumentation required.
- Either sex can administer it.
- Clean and Quick.
- There is no need for bathroom facilities.
- The donor cannot defeat the test.
- Comfortable and convenient to use.
- Law enforcement.
- Rehabilitation clinics.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities.
More about this oral drug test:
6 panel oral drug test kit detects six illicit drugs simultaneously in less than ten minutes with a window of detection of one to two days. It is the perfect device to implement a full proof drug and alcohol test anywhere and at any time without the need for specialized equipment or bathroom facilities. One of the benefits compared to a urine test is the donor cannot defeat the test.
The device is straightforward to administer. The donor is asked to place the foam applicator into their mouth for just a few minutes to absorb saliva from under the tongue. When the sponge is fully saturated, the donor puts the applicator back into the oral cube. After the cap is replaced, the saturated sponge transfers the saliva into the testing device. In less than ten minutes the results appear on the face of the cube. See instructions below.
Instructions for using the 6 panel oral drug test kit:
Remove the collection stick and test tube from the sealed pouch. Remove the package from the collection stick.
Insert the sponge end of the collection stick into the mouth and soak sponge into saliva for 3 to 5 minutes. (Note: Time should be longer for people with a dry mouth.) If the amount pressed into the test tube is not adequate for testing, collect more with another new collection stick and express the saliva into the cube again.
Hold the test tube vertically and place the collection stick with saturated sponge into the test tube. Make sure to fit the groove of collection stick onto the guide rail of the test tube and press the collection stick to full extent.
Press down the lid to close the test tube. Keep the test tube vertically until you begin to read the test results.
Read results at 10 minutes. If there is a label over the reading window, peel it off to read test results. Do not read results after 1 hour.
How to interpret the result after testing:
Two lines appear. * One line in the control region (C), and another line adjacent should be in the test region (T). This negative result indicates that the drug concentration is below the detectable level.
*NOTE: The shade of line in the test line region (T) will vary, but it is still negative even when there is a faint distinguishable line.
One color line appears in the control region (C). No line is visible in the test region (T). This positive result indicates that the drug concentration is above the detectable level.
Control line fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test device. If the problem persists, discontinue using the lot immediately and contact your supplier.
Included in each box is a product insert with instructions. Use the links below to download the product insert and test form for documenting results.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.
Latest posts by Product Manager
- Urine Temperature is Key to a Successful Test. - April 2, 2019
- Choosing the right drug test for employees or family - March 19, 2019
- Fentanyl the deadly drug is out of control! - March 15, 2019