6 panel oral drug test kit
Customers who use these devices have found them to be the perfect solution for testing because they are less intrusive, cannot be compromised, and are quick and easy to use. It’s an excellent alternative to a urine analysis because no bathroom facilities are required, it can be administered by either sex and has a compact design. They also have a long shelf life of up to 18 months which means they can be kept many months without fear of degradation.
Features of the 6-panel oral drug test kit
- It detects six drugs popular drugs of abuse simultaneously
- Easy & convenient to use
- Can be used without a bathroom
- Easy to store with a shelf life of 18 months
- Packaged in boxes of 25 sealed kits.
- FOR FORENSIC USE ONLY. Not FDA cleared for workplace testing or medical diagnosis.
- Less than ten minutes for the result.
- Non-invasive one-step collection.
- No special instrumentation required.
- Either sex can administer it.
- Clean and Quick.
- There is no need for bathroom facilities.
- The donor cannot defeat the result.
- Comfortable and convenient to use.
More about the 6 panel oral drug test kit:
6 panel oral drug test detects six illicit drugs simultaneously in less than ten minutes with a window of detection of one to two days. It is the perfect device to implement a full proof drug and alcohol analysis anywhere and at any time without the need for specialized equipment or bathroom facilities. One of the benefits compared to a urine test is the donor cannot defeat the test.
The device is straightforward to administer. The donor is asked to place the foam applicator into their mouth for just a few minutes to absorb saliva from under the tongue. When the sponge is fully saturated, the donor puts the applicator back into the oral cube. After the cap is replaced, the saturated sponge transfers the saliva into the testing device. In less than ten minutes the results appear on the face of the cube. See the instructions below.
Suitable uses for the 6 panel oral drug test kit:
- Law enforcement.
- Rehabilitation clinics.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities.
Instructions for using the 6 panel oral test:
Interpreting the result after using the 6 panel oral drug test kit:
NEGATIVE. Two lines appear. * One line in the control region (C), and another line adjacent should be in the test region (T). This negative result indicates that the drug concentration is below the detectable level. *NOTE: The shade of line in the test line region (T) will vary, but it is still negative even when there is a faint distinguishable line.
POSITIVE. A one-color line appears in the control region (C). No line is visible in the test region (T). This positive result indicates that the drug concentration is above the detectable level.
INVALID. The Control line fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test device. If the problem persists, discontinue using the lot immediately and contact your supplier.
Included in each box is a product insert with instructions. Use the links below to download the product insert and test form for documenting results.