6 panel oral drug test kit
Customers who use these devices have found them to be the perfect solution for testing because they are less intrusive and cannot be compromised. This excellent alternative to urine analysis requires no bathroom facilities, is quick and easy to use, and is administered by either sex. In addition, its compact design makes it easy to store without fear of degradation for up to 18-months.
Features of the 6-panel oral drug test kit
- It detects six drugs popular drugs of abuse simultaneously.
- Easy & convenient to use.
- Suitable for in-office use or on-site without bathroom facilities.
- Easy to store with a shelf life of 18 months.
- They are packaged in boxes of 25 sealed kits.
- FOR FORENSIC USE ONLY.
- FDA cleared for workplace testing.
- The analysis takes less than ten minutes for the result.
- Non-invasive one-step collection.
- No unique instrumentation is required.
- Either sex can administer it.
- Clean and Quick.
- There is no need for bathroom facilities.
- The donor cannot defeat the result.
- Comfortable and convenient to use.
More about the 6 panel oral drug test kit:
6 panel oral drug test detects six illicit drugs simultaneously in less than ten minutes with a window of detection of one to two days. It is the perfect device to implement a full-proof drug and alcohol analysis anywhere and without the need for specialized equipment or bathroom facilities. One of the benefits compared to a urine test is the donor cannot defeat the test.
The device is straightforward to administer-Ask the donor to place the foam applicator into their mouth. Allow for just a few minutes for the saliva to absorb until the sponge is fully saturated. The donor puts the applicator back into the oral cube, and then the administrator pushes the cap closed. The soaked sponge now transfers the saliva into the testing device. In less than ten minutes, the results appear on the face of the cube. See the instructions below.
Practical uses for the 6 panel oral drug test kit:
- Law enforcement.
- Rehabilitation clinics.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Pre-employment testing,
- Random employment testing in the workplace
- and reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations,
- probation situations, and inmates in law enforcement facilities.
Instructions for using the 6 panel oral test:
Interpreting the result after using the 6 panel oral drug test kit:
NEGATIVE. Two lines appear. One line in the control region (C) and another adjacent line in the test region (T). This negative result indicates that the drug concentration is below the detectable level. *NOTE: The shade of line in the test line region (T) will vary, but it is still negative even when there is a faint distinguishable line.
POSITIVE. Only the one-colored line appears in the control region (C). No line is visible in the test region (T). This positive result indicates that the drug concentration is above the detectable level.
INVALID. The Control line fails to appear; This is due to insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques. Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new device. If the problem persists, discontinue using the lot immediately and contact your supplier.
Included in each box is a product insert with instructions. Use the links below to download the insert and a free test form for documenting the results.