The 6 panel oral drug test kit is a good alternative to a urine test because it is less intrusive, the test cannot be compromised and can be used anywhere. The 6 panel oral drug test is compact in design, is easy to store and has a shelf life of up to 24 months.
Using the oral drug test:
The device is very simple to administer. The donor is asked to place the foam applicator into their mouth for just a few minutes to absorb saliva from under the tongue. The applicator is then placed into the oral cube where the saliva is absorbed into the testing device. In less than ten minutes the results appear on the face of the cube. This is indicated by red markers against each control line and test line.
6 panel oral drug test kit detects six illicit drugs simultaneously in less than ten minutes with a window of detection of one to two days.
This is the perfect device to implement a full proof drug and alcohol test anywhere and at any time without the need for special equipment or bathroom facilities. One of the benefits compared to a urine test is the donor cannot defeat the test.
- 6 panel oral drug test kit.
- Detects 6 drugs simultaneously.
- Results in less than ten minutes.
- One-step collection.
- Donor cannot defeat test.
- Easy & convenient to use.
- Eliminates the need for same sex collector.
- Eliminates the need for a controlled collection site.
- No special instrumentation required.
- Testing where there are no bathrooms in which to conduct the test.
- Clean and Quick.
- Easy to store with shelf life of over 24 months.
- Packaged in boxes of 25 sealed test kits.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- FOR FORENSIC USE ONLY. Not FDA cleared for workplace testing or medical diagnosis.
- Law enforcement.
- Rehabilitation clinics.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities.
Instructions for 6 panel oral drug test kit:
Remove the collection stick and test tube from the
sealed pouch. Remove the package from the
Insert the sponge end of the collection stick into
mouth and soak sponge into saliva for 3 to 5 minutes.
(Note: Time should be longer for people of little
saliva.) If the amount of saliva pressed into the
test tube is not adequate for testing, collect more
with another new collection stick and express
the saliva into tube again.
Hold the test tube vertically and place the collection
stick with saturated sponge into the test tube. Make
sure to fit the groove of collection stick onto the
guide rail of test tube and press the collection stick
to full extent.
Press down the lid to close the test tube. Keep the
test tube vertically until you begin to read the test
Read results at 10 minutes. If there is a label over
reading window, peel off the label to read test results.
Do not read results after 1 hour.
Interpreting the results:
Two lines appear. * One color line should be in the control region (C), and another apparent color line adjacent should be in the test region (T). This negative result indicates that the drug concentration is below the detectable level.
*NOTE: The shade of color in the test line region (T) will vary, but it should be considered negative whenever there is even a faint distinguishable color line.
One color line appears in the control region (C). No line appears in the test region (T). This positive result indicates that the drug concentration is above the detectable level.
Control line fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test device. If the problem persists, discontinue using the lot immediately and contact your supplier.
Full instructions are included in each box of 6 panel oral drug test kit. Use the links below to download product data and test form.