9 panel drug test.
This EliteScreen device is a rapid, qualitative immunoassay for screening potential abuse of nine illegal and prescription drugs. This device detects any combination of these drug metabolites at or above the cut-off levels specified by NIDA. It is manufactured to conform with all federal regulations including its FDA compliance with 99% accuracy and reliability!
This urine test consists of nine individual strips each screening for a different substance. The strips are made from absorbent material where a chemical reaction takes place in the window on the face of the device. During testing, urine migrates along the strips to the test area by capillary action. This forms a colored line in the (T) area when no drug is present or no (T) line if a substance is detected. Each device contains a built-in control feature called the (C) line. The (C) line indicates that an adequate sample volume was used and that the reagents migrated adequately.
- Detects nine illicit substances in one operation
- Easy to use, easy to store
- Accurate results in 3 minutes
- Option to photocopy the analysis
- FDA 510 (k) cleared for professional use
- CLIA Waived
- Conforms to National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) guidelines for cut-off levels
- Packaged in 25 foil sealed drug tests per box.
- For testing at home
- Workplace testing programs
- For random testing in the workplace
- Staffing agencies
- For use in schools or youth organizations
9 panel drug test documentation:
Included in each box are twenty-five test devices and a data-sheet. We have provided a link to this data-sheet as well as instructions recommended for testing employees. Use the links below to see what’s available.