9 panel drug test.
This EliteScreen device is a rapid, qualitative immunoassay for screening potential substance abuse of nine illegal and prescription drugs. This device detects any combination of these drug metabolites simultaneously at or above the cut-off levels specified by NIDA. This product is manufactured to conform with all federal regulations, including FDA compliance, and has a 99% accuracy and reliability!
9 panel drug test overview:
This urine test consists of nine individual strips, each screening for a different substance. The strips are made from an absorbent material which aids the travel of urine by capillary action. A chemical reaction takes place as the urine gets absorbed; this is seen in the window on the device. A colored line is observed in the (T) area, confirming no drug was present. Or no (T) line if it was. Each device contains a built-in control feature called the (C) line. The (C) line indicates that an adequate sample volume was obtained and that the reagents migrated adequately.
- Detects nine illicit substances in one operation
- Easy to use, easy to store
- Accurate results in 3 minutes
- Option to photocopy the analysis
- FDA 510 (k) cleared for professional use
- CLIA Waived
- It conforms to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) guidelines for cut-off levels.
- For testing at home
- Workplace testing programs
- For random testing in the workplace
- Staffing agencies
- For use in schools or youth organizations.
9 panel drug test documentation:
Included in each box are twenty-five test devices and a data-sheet. We have provided a link to this data-sheet as well as instructions recommended for testing employees. Use the links below to see what’s available.