13 panel urine drug test cup
This is a rapid urinalysis cup drug test that detects thirteen (13) commonly abused prescription and illicit drugs. It boasts an accuracy of 99% resulting in cut-off levels that exceed guidelines from NIDA.
This fully integrated device incorporates a large specimen cup with its advanced design and detects thirteen (13) drugs of abuse and urine temperature check in one device.
The device comprises a specimen container and screw-tight lid, urine temperature check. It has thirteen color-coded panels inside, each designed to react to thirteen specific drugs. Amphetamine, Barbiturates, Buprenorphine, Benzodiazepines, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Ecstacy, Methadone, Morphine/Opiates, Oxycodone, Phencyclidine, Tricyclic Antidepressants, and Marijuana.
13 panel urine drug test cup features:
- This product detects and analyzes 13 different drugs simultaneously.
- Rapid results
- Monitors urine temp
- Suitable for both male or female use
- CLIA Waived
- FDA cleared
- Packed in 25 individually sealed devices per box.
- Built-in specimen temperature check
- Very reliable and 99% accurate
- Results appear in minutes.
- Easy to store and up to 18-month shelf life.
- Testing at home
- Workplace drug testing
- Rehabilitation clinics
- Drug rehab centers
- Law enforcement facilities.
Method for using the 13 panel urine drug test cup:
- Unscrew the cap and urinate into the cup to the mark on the side
- Secure the lid when complete and place it on a flat, clean surface
- Read the sample temperature by observing the heat-sensitive strip on the side. It must be between 93° to 98° F. to be acceptable.
- Then peel off the label to the front of the cup and read the apparent result.
Interpreting the result:
Each panel on the face of the container displays the result in around three minutes. Once the donor has provided their urine sample, the administrator observes each panel as they develop. After three minutes, all control and visible test lines will be visible.
- The letter (C) is the control line. A colored bar against each drug analysis tells you that the test was completed successfully.
- The (T) line is the test line; this shows the administrator the outcome for that particular drug.
- Negative: If both (C) and (T) markers are visible, even marginally visible, the result of that drug is negative
- Presumed positive: If only the (C) marker is visible and the apparent (T) marker is not visible, then the test for that drug is presumed positive.
- Invalid: If the (C) marker is not visible, the result is invalid. Discard the sample and open up a new test cup and repeat the process.
Send all presumed positive results t a laboratory capable of testing the sample employing (GC/MS) Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectrometry.
Product documents for the 13 panel urine drug test cup:
Packed in each box are twenty-five (25) kits and a datasheet. By clicking on the links below, you can print out the datasheet, a free test form to document the result, and instructions on how to get the best from drug testing.