Benzodiazepine Residue Drug Detection Test.
This is a drug residue test for Benzodiazepines. It will identify trace amounts of Benzodiazepines plus three other substances in minutes. It contains two test papers, each capable of analyzing four separate areas; Wipe the test paper on a suspect material or surface, then add a drop liquid from the ampoule. The result appears with a color identifying what the drug is.
- BZO package detects the presence of Benzodiazepines, Rohypnol, Diazepam Flunitrazepam, and Valium.
- Positive color reactions may take a few seconds to develop entirely depending on the substance tested, quantity and purity.
With the widespread abuse of Benzodiazepines, you can now detect and identify these addictive drugs very quickly. Once discovered, you could make an informed decision on how to proceed, either by talking to the individual in question or informing the authorities of your findings.
Detecting and identifying trace amounts of benzodiazepines from:
- Office desks, computers, and keyboards
- Check for signs of a drug on hands and fingers.
- Clothing, bags, purses
- Credit cards
- Powders, pills, and tablets.
Features of the Benzodiazepine Residue Drug Detection Test:
- It identifies Benzodiazepines on almost any surface.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Suitable for up to four analyses per pack.
- The package has a long shelf life for future use.
- Benzodiazepine Residue Test will detect residues in quantities as little as 200 ng per square millimeter.
- The cost per analysis is less than $2.00.
- It does NOT destroy the evidence while or after testing.
- The product identifies residue in less than ten seconds.
- Each pack contains two analysis papers.
- The package carries a long shelf life for future use.
- Benzodiazepine Residue Drug Detection Test with a Surface drug test.
- Each kit has two pads allowing two to four separate analyses.
- This device uses colorimetric technology to identify unknown substances.
- Each pack contains a color chart for comparison purposes and instructions on how to use the product correctly.
Articles to help you with benzodiazepine drug detection:
Step-by-step instructions for using the Benzodiazepine Residue Drug Detection Test. (BZO):
Fully read the package instructions before use. Wipe a suspect surface with the enclosed test pads, then place one drop of the formulated liquid onto the pad to see the reaction. Depending on the substance found, the pad will change color. The liquid and the pad’s reaction produce a unique color tone compared with the enclosed color chart.
Interpreting the Benzodiazepine Residue Drug Detection Test:
The analysis detected a benzodiazepine-based substance if the test paper changed color to light pink. If the paper turns a dull ‘yellow’ color, then no benzodiazepines were found. We would suggest that you try one of our other tests that detect numerous other illicit substances. Here is a link to our D4D-C&H test pack. Finally, take a photograph to document your results.
|BZO||Benzodiazepine based drugs such as Rohypnol, Diazepam, Flunitrazepam and Valium|