Clarity 10 panel rapid drug test kit.
The Clarity 10 panel rapid drug test kit is a one-step multi-drug urine test panel. It is a fast urine drug screening test. The test is a lateral flow, one-step immunoassay for the qualitative detection of specific drugs and their metabolites in human urine.
Using the latest technology Clarity is possibly one of the best new drug tests available today. It displays the results rapidly and with 99% accuracy. Each test accurately detects the abuse of any of the ten drugs tested.
It has multiple possibilities for use because of the simplicity and accuracy.
Employers like them because they know the result is accurate and can be used for testing their staff for pre-employment, reasonable suspicion, after an accident or for random testing.
Parents like them because they can use them in the privacy of their home and because of their long shelf life are used when needed.
- Clarity 10 panel rapid drug test kit
- Detects ten (10) drugs in one test
- 99% accurate
- Meets or exceeds the government cut-off levels
- CLIA Waived and FDA 510 (k) cleared
- Packaged in packs of three tests (3pk).
- Detects ten of the most abused drugs
- 10 panel rapid drug test kit results in less than three minutes
- Results are easy to read and understand
- Photocopy the result to keep on record
- Easy to store with a 24-month shelf life.
Clarity 10 panel rapid drug test kit detects the following substances: Cocaine, Amphetamines, Methamphetamine, Marijuana, Opiates, Phencyclidine, Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines, Methadone, and Ecstasy. The cut-off levels for this test are listed below
Drug test cut-off levels:
|THC||11-nor-Δ 9 -THC-9-carboxylic acid||50 ng/mL|
- At home testing for family members.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Staffing / Employment agencies.
- Pre-Employment drug testing.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
How to use the 10 panel drug test:
- Remove the Clarity Multi-Drug Urine Test Dip Card from the foil wrapper.
- Fill a specimen cup (not provided) with fresh urine.
- Dip the Clarity Multi-Drug Urine Test Dip Card into the urine with the arrow end pointing toward the urine.
- Do not cover the urine over the MAX (maximum) line.
- Take the Dip Card out after a minimum of 15 seconds in the urine.
- Lay the Dip Card flat on a non-absorptive clean surface.
- Read results at 5 minutes and do not throw away the urine.
- Urine used may be needed for confirmation testing.
How to interpret the test results:
Two lines appear. One red line is in the control region (C), and another apparent red or pink line below would be in the test region (T).
A negative result indicates that the drug concentration is below the cut-off level.NOTE: The shade of red in the test line region (T) will vary. Consider the result negative even when there is a faint line.
One red line appears in the control region (C). No line in the test region (T). The positive result indicates that the drug concentration is above the cut-off level.NOTE: A preliminary positive test result does not always mean a person abused illegal drugs and a negative test result does not always mean a person did not use illicit drugs. Many factors influence the reliability of drug tests.
IMPORTANT: The result you obtain is called preliminary for a reason. Send the sample to a laboratory to determine if a drug is present.
Control line fails to appear.
Reasons: Insufficient sample volume or not conducting the test as instructed. Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test device.
What is a false positive test? The definition of a false positive test could be where the Clarity 10 panel rapid drug test kit is positive even though the target drugs are not in the sample. The most common causes of a false positive test are cross-reactants. Certain foods and medicines, diet plan drugs and nutritional supplements may cause a false positive test result with this product. View our comprehensive chart that shows all cross-reactions.
What Is A False Negative Test? The definition of a false negative test is that the initial drug is present but not detected by the Clarity 10 panel rapid drug test kit. A diluted sample or the adulterated sample may cause a false negative result.
Included in each box of 25 kits is a datasheet for using and understanding the 10 panel rapid drug test kit. Download a copy for smaller orders by clicking the links below.
Amphetamines (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Codeine (COD), Ecstasy (MDMA), Heroin (6-MAM), K2 Spice (SCA), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (mAMP), Morphine (MOP), Opiates (OPI), Oxycodone (OXY), Phencyclidine (PCP), Propoxyphene (PPX), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA) PH: pH level, SG: Specific Gravity and OX: Oxidants.