Clarity 10 panel rapid drug test kit.
The Clarity 10 panel rapid drug test kit is a one step multi-drug urine test panel. It is a rapid urine drug screening test. The test is a lateral flow, one-step immunoassay for the qualitative detection of specific drugs and their metabolites in human urine.
Using the latest technology Clarity is possibly one of the best new drug tests available today. It clearly displays the results rapidly and with 99% accuracy. Each test accurately detects the abuse for any of the ten drugs tested.
Because of the simplicity and accuracy of this test, it can be used for a variety of situations. Employers like them because they know the result is accurate and can be used for testing their staff for pre-employment, reasonable suspicion, after an accident or for random testing. Parents like them because they can use them in the privacy of their home and have a long shelf life to be used when needed.
- Clarity 10 panel rapid drug test kit.
- Detects ten (10) drugs in one test.
- Results in less than five minutes.
- Results are easy to read and understand.
- 99% accurate.
- Result can be photocopied.
- Easy to store with 24 month shelf life.
- CLIA waived and FDA 510 (k) cleared.
- Meets or exceeds government cut-off levels.
Clarity 10 panel rapid drug test kit detects the following substances: Cocaine, Amphetamines, Methamphetamine, Marijuana, Opiates, Phencyclidine, Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines, Methadone and Ecstasy. The cut-off levels for this test are listed below
Clarity 10 panel rapid drug test cut off levels:
|THC||11-nor-Δ 9 -THC-9-carboxylic acid||50 ng/mL|
- Testing your child or family member.
- Home drug tests.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Staffing agencies.
- Pre-Employment drug testing.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
Testing with 10 panel dip drug testing kit:
- Remove the Clarity Multi-Drug Urine Test Dip Card from the foil wrapper.
- Fill a specimen cup (not provided) with fresh urine.
- Dip the Clarity Multi-Drug Urine Test Dip Card into the urine with the arrow end pointing toward the urine.
- Do not cover the urine over the MAX (maximum) line.
- Take the Dip Card out after a minimum of 15 seconds in the urine.
- Lay the Dip Card flat on a non-absorptive clean surface.
- Read results at 5 minutes and do not throw away the urine.
- Urine used may be needed for confirmation testing.
Interpreting the results from the Clarity 10 panel rapid drug test kit:
Two lines appear. One red line is in the control region (C), and another apparent red or pink line below would be in the test region (T).
A negative result indicates that the drug concentration is below the cu-off level.NOTE: The shade of red in the test line region (T) will vary, but it should be considered negative whenever there is even a faint pink line.
One red line appears in the control region (C). No line appears in the test region (T).
The positive result indicates that the drug concentration is above the cut-off level.NOTE: A preliminary positive test result does not always mean a person abused illegal drugs and a negative test result does not always mean a person did not take illegal drugs. There are a number of factors that influence the reliability of drug tests.IMPORTANT: The result you obtain are called preliminary for a reason. The sample must be sent to laboratory in order to determine if a drug is actually present.
Control line fails to appear.
Reasons: Insufficient sample volume or not conducting the test as instructed.
Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test device.
What is a false positive test? The definition of a false positive test could be where the Clarity 10 panel rapid drug test kit is positive even though the target drugs are not in the sample. The most common causes of a false positive test are cross reactants. Certain foods and medicines, diet plan drugs and nutritional supplements may cause a false positive test result with this product. View comprehensive chart.
What Is A False Negative Test? The definition of a false negative test is that the initial drug is present but isn’t detected by the Clarity 10 panel rapid drug test kit. If the sample is diluted, or the sample has been adulterated that may cause a false negative result.
Amphetamines (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Codeine (COD), Ecstasy (MDMA), Heroin (6-MAM), K2 Spice (SCA), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (mAMP), Morphine (MOP), Opiates (OPI), Oxycodone (OXY), Phencyclidine (PCP), Propoxyphene (PPX), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA) PH: pH level, SG: Specific Gravity and OX: Oxidants.
Full instructions for the Clarity 10 panel rapid drug test kit are included in each box of 25 kits, but you can also download a copy for smaller orders by clicking the links below.