Clarity 10 panel rapid drug test kit.
This is a ten-panel rapid test kit. This fast urine drug screening device is a lateral flow, one-step immunoassay for the qualitative detection of specific drugs and their metabolites in human urine.
Using the latest technology this is possibly one of the best new drug tests available today. It displays the results rapidly and with 99% accuracy. Each device detects the abuse of any of the ten drugs tested enabling multiple possibilities for use in the workplace or at home.
Employers like them because it works well when used for testing their staff for pre-employment, reasonable suspicion, after an accident, or for random testing. Parents like them too because they can use them in the privacy of their home and because of their long shelf life can be stored for later use.
Clarity 10 panel rapid drug test kit features:
- Detects ten (10) drugs in one operation
- 99% accurate
- Meets or exceeds the government cut-off levels
- CLIA Waived and FDA 510 (k) cleared
- Packaged in packs of three tests (3pk).
- Detects ten of the most abused drugs
- Each device results in less than three minutes
- Results are easy to read and understand
- Photocopy the result to keep on record
- Easy to store with a 24-month shelf life.
Clarity 10 panel rapid drug test kit detects the following substances: Cocaine, Amphetamines, Methamphetamine, Marijuana, Opiates, Phencyclidine, Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines, Methadone, and Ecstasy. The cut-off levels for this device are listed below
Drug cut-off levels:
|THC||11-nor-Δ 9 -THC-9-carboxylic acid||50 ng/mL|
- At-home testing for family members
- Corporate drug testing programs
- Staffing / Employment agencies
- Pre-Employment drug testing
- Random employment testing in the workplace
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
How to use this device:
- Remove from the foil wrapper
- Fill a specimen cup (not provided) with fresh urine
- Dip the device into the urine
- Remove after a minimum of 15 seconds in the urine
- Lay on a flat non-absorptive surface
- Read results at 5 minutes
- Keep the urine until the analysis is complete in case it’s needed for lab confirmation.
How to interpret the analysis:
Two lines appear. One red line is in the control region (C), and another apparent red or pink line below would be in the (T) line.
A negative result indicates that the drug concentration is below the cut-off level. NOTE: The shade of red line in the test region (T) will vary. Consider the result negative even when there is a faint line.
One red line appears in the (C) region. No line in the (T) region. The positive result indicates that the drug concentration is above the cut-off level. NOTE: A preliminary positive result does not always mean a person abused drugs. Many factors influence the reliability of a drug test.
(C) line fails to appear.
Reasons: Insufficient sample volume or not conducting the process as instructed. Review the procedure and repeat it again using a new device.
What is a false positive result? The definition of a false positive could be when a medication interferes with the result. The most common causes of a false positive are cross-reactants. Certain foods and medicines, diet plan drugs and nutritional supplements may cause a false-positive result. View our comprehensive chart that shows all cross-reactions.
What Is A False Negative? The definition of a false negative is when the initial drug is present but not detected. A diluted sample or the adulterated sample may cause a false-negative result.
Clarity 10 panel rapid drug test kit documentation:
Included in each box are twenty-five individually sealed kits and a datasheet. Download a copy by clicking the links below.
Amphetamines (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Codeine (COD), Ecstasy (MDMA), Heroin (6-MAM), K2 Spice (SCA), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (mAMP), Morphine (MOP), Opiates (OPI), Oxycodone (OXY), Phencyclidine (PCP), Propoxyphene (PPX), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA) PH: pH level, SG: Specific Gravity and OX: Oxidants.