Cocaine Residue Drug Detection Test.
This is a colorimetric pen test for Cocaine. It will identify trace amounts of Cocaine plus three other drugs in minutes. It contains two test papers, each capable of analyzing four separate areas; You Wipe the test paper on a suspect material or surface, then add a drop liquid from the ampoule. Within seconds, the result appears with a color identifying what the drug is.
- COCA package detects the presence of Cocaine, Phencyclidine, Crack, and Methadone.
- Positive color reactions may take ten seconds or longer to develop entirely depending on the substance tested and quantity and purity.
The Surface drug test for Cocaine analyzes Powders, Pills, Tablets, and liquids. It is the ideal solution for detecting and identifying trace amounts of narcotics in Automobiles, on Office Desks, Computers and Keyboards, Air Conditioning Vents, Clothing, Bags, Purses, Parphinalia, and Credit Cards. They also work on skin detecting residue after handling illicit substances.
- Cocaine Residue Drug Detection Test will detect illicit narcotic residues in quantities as little as one microgram per square millimeter.
- You can use it to detect illicit narcotics on almost any surface.
- The cost per analysis is less than $3.00.
- They are very simple and quick to use requiring no training.
- The results appear within 10 seconds.
- The test does NOT destroy the evidence after testing.
- The package has a long shelf life for future use.
- Cocaine Residue Drug Detection with a Surface drug test.
- Each kit has two pads allowing two to four separate analyses.
- This device uses colorimetric technology to identify unknown substances.
- Each pack contains a color chart for comparison purposes and instructions on how to use the product correctly.
Articles and help when using residue test kits:
Here’s how to use the Cocaine Residue Drug Detection Test.
Carefully follow the package instructions. Wipe a suspect surface with the enclosed analysis pads then place one drop of the formulated liquid onto the pad to see the reaction. Depending on the substance found, the pad will change color. The liquid and the pad’s reaction produce a unique color tone which can be compared with the enclosed color chart.
|Cocaine (COC), Methadone (MTD), Phencyclidine (PCP), Crack.|