Compact cup drug test – only $3.52 each
This 12 panel urine drug test cup is a fully integrated urine drug of abuse test that detects 12 illicit and prescription drugs simultaneously. This compact device has many features that make it perfect for testing individuals in the workplace and at home. It includes a urine temperature check, which is essential when testing. The temperature check gives a clear indication the sample was the donors and not substituted. Beware of cheaters who take desperate measures to pass their test.
One of the most critical issues in drug screening today is the interference of common prescription and non-prescription drugs, causing false-positives. This product does not suffer from this issue, avoiding specimens being sent to the laboratory, leading to a waste of time and money.
Features of the 12 panel compact drug test:
- Urinalysis and interpretation are simple to administer
- Clean and practical design
- Built-in specimen temperature test
- No collector exposure to urine
- FDA 510 (k) cleared. CLIA waived
- Detection limits follow the international standard of SAMHSA & NIDA
- 99% accurate under the GC/MS reference method
- Shipped in 25 individually wrapped cups per box.
- Drug testing in health care facilities, pain centers, and other clinics
- Hospitals, Medical Centers, Doctors Medical Center, Physicians
- Corporate drug testing programs
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities
- Pre-employment testing.
- It detects 12 prescription and illicit drugs in one analysis.
- Precise & accurate results in three minutes
- Results are easy to read and document
- Fewer positive results from standard OTC medications.
Included in each box is twenty-five individually wrapped cups and product insert. Download a copy of the product insert, a test record form, and testing guidelines by clicking the links below.