Drug residue test for Benzodiazepines.
This is a drug residue test for Benzodiazepines (BZO pentest). It is a colorimetric test that detects and identifies Benzodiazepines, often called ‘Benzos’by using a simple on contact test. The kit contains two test papers suitable for two to four independent trials. By wiping the test paper on a suspect article or surface and adding a drop from the liquid ampoule, the result appears.
With the widespread abuse of Benzodiazepine based drugs, it is now possible to detect and identify these harmful and addictive drugs very quickly. Once discovered you could make an informed decision on how to proceed, either by talking to the suspect individual or informing the authorities of your findings.
- Each kit contains two tests. Once the ampule is activated, use the ampule immediately.
- BZO pentest detects the presence of Benzodiazepine based drugs such as Rohypnol, Diazepam Flunitrazepam and Valium.
- Any positive color reactions may take ten seconds or longer to develop entirely depending on the quantity and purity of the substance tested.
- Surface drug test for Benzodiazepine based drugs.
- Can be used on any surface.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Suitable for up to four tests per kit.
200 nanograms per mm²
- Low net cost per test.
- The test identifies drug residue in less than ten seconds.
- Supplied with two test papers.
- Does NOT destroy the evidence while testing.
Suitable uses for the drug residue test for Benzodiazepines:
Detecting and identifying trace amounts of drugs on:
- Office desks, computers, and keyboards
- Check for signs of a drug on hands and fingers
- Clothing, bags, purses
- Credit cards
- Smoke Pipes
- Powders, pills, and tablets.
How to use the drug residue test for Benzodiazepines:
Just wipe a suspect surface with the enclosed test pads. Place one drop of the formulated liquid onto the pad and see a reaction. Depending on the drug found, the pad will change color. The reaction between the liquid and the pad produces a unique dark purple color, enabling you to detect narcotic substances on contact. Use the enclosed color chart to identify if the drug was detected.
Step by step instructions to use the drug residue test for Benzodiazepines. (BZO):
Read more about Detecting Drug Residue
|BZO||Benzodiazepine based drugs such as Rohypnol, Diazepam, Flunitrazepam and Valium|