Drug test 10 drugs (3pk)
The 10 panel drug screen offered here is the perfect solution for parents who want to monitor their loved ones or self-test themselves. This product is of excellent quality, manufactured to the highest standards, and represents the best money can buy. In addition, they are packaged in convenient packs of three (3pk).
This ten (10) panel screen is a rapid one-step device that detects ten of the most commonly abused drugs in one device. For added reliability, the device conforms to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) recommended cut-off levels, ensuring that each test will be as precise and as accurate as the last and with 99% accuracy. This device also produces fewer false positives from common over-the-counter medications. In addition, each device carries a CLIA waiver and an FDA 510(k) clearance for use at home.
This ‘drug test 10 drugs’ is all you need to get accurate and consistently reliable results comparable to lab analysis. The kit includes three CLIA waived ten-panel drug screens in one pack.
- For testing your child or family member in your own home
- Anytime there is a need for periodic testing.
- Pre-employment testing in the workplace
- They are ideal for random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
- Detects ten (10) of the most commonly abused drugs:
Marijuana, Cocaine, Opiates, Amphetamines, Methamphetamine, Benzodiazepines, Barbiturates, Methadone, Ecstasy, and Phencyclidine
- Double-sided analysis card
- This device detects Five drugs per side (10).
- Shipped in convenient packs of three
- 99% accurate
- All negative results appear within one minute
- Positive results are visible within three minutes
- The results are easy to read with sharp, clear markers
- You can photocopy each result for future reference
- Fewer false-positive results
- Quick and easy to use
- FDA 510 (k) cleared and CLIA Waived
- Every result adheres to NIDA cut-off levels
- Long shelf life.
Check the urine temperature before the analysis.
Parents know that teens will likely try to cheat if they can. They also know that they may try to substitute or use fake urine. However, there is a way to be more confident they are not cheating. After collecting a urine sample, check the temperature with a thermometer or a special cup designed for the purpose. It will immediately raise an alert if the urine is not genuine. NOTE: If the urine temperature is out of range, discontinue and start the process again with a fresh urine sample.
Over the many years of testing, we have found that fresh urine will always be between 93° to 98°F.
Here are directions on how to use this device:
- Remove the 10 panel drug screen from the sealed pouch.
- Remove the cap from the device and place it on a flat surface.
- Dip the tips of the device into a urine sample for twenty (20) seconds.
- You will notice the windows begin to change color where the result appears.
- Once you see that, take the device away from the urine and place the cap back on.
- Lay on a clean surface and wait for two (2) minutes before reading the results.
How to interpret this ‘Drug test 10 drugs’:
After testing, each window displays a pinkish line.
Both the Control line (C) and Test line (T) will be present.
- Note: Some lines will be fainter than others, but it is not an indication a drug may be present; it is still a negative result.
Presumed positive is when the apparent Test line (T) is absent.
If neither the Test line (T) or Control line (C) is not present, it’s usually an indication the screening device was never in contact with the urine sample.
We were hoping you could get the best when testing, and we want the result to be correct. However, our experience tells us that to reliably drug test a person, carefully observe all aspects of the testing procedure, especially the specimen temperature, typically 93° to 98°F.
‘Drug test 10 drugs’ product information:
The product insert for this device can be download by clicking the link below. We also included instructions and a test form for documenting the results.