Drug test 5 drugs (3 pack)
The drug test for five drugs offered here is the perfect solution for a parent or individual who cares about their loved ones or themselves. These screens are of superior quality and manufactured to the highest standards representing the best value money can buy.
This drug screen is a one-step test that detects five commonly abused drugs detected in human urine. For added reliability, each one conforms to cut-off levels as recommended by the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). Accurate cut-off levels ensure that each test will be as precise as the last with 99% accuracy. They produce fewer positive results from common over-the-counter medications such as Zantac, Sustiva, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid, Nexium, Phenergan, Zoloft, Sudafed PE, and Adipex. Each device carries a CLIA waiver and an FDA 510(k) clearance for use at home.
Drug Test 5 drugs are all you need to get accurate and consistently reliable results and are comparable to lab analysis. Each pack includes three CLIA 5 panel drug screens.
- At-home testing for your child or family member
- Pre-employment testing
- Random employment testing in the workplace
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations
- Drug testing in health care facilities, pain centers, and other clinics.
- Detects five commonly abused drugs:
Opiates, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Methamphetamines, and Marijuana.
- Fewer false-positive results
- They are shipped in multiples of 3 per box
- This device complies with NIDA cut-off levels
- FDA 510 (k) cleared. CLIA Waived.
- 99% accurate cut-off levels
- Negative results are visible within one minute
- Positive results are evident within three minutes
- Results are easy to read with sharp, clear markers
- Photograph results for future reference
- Easy to administer and interpret.
Why do I need to check the temperature before I use this test?
Parents know that their loved ones will likely try cheating their drug tests, mainly if they have been abusing drugs. They know that their loved ones may also try to substitute or use fake urine too. The use of a thermometer can accurately check the urine temperature and immediately alert the parent to an out of temperature sample. Over the many years of testing, we have found that the urine sample temperature will always be between 93° to 98°F. The use of a thermometer is the only way to tell if the urine you are testing is fresh. If it’s not, don’t waste your time checking it. Ask for a new sample. We also supply a specimen container for urine that has a thermometer test strip on the side, alerting you to out of temp samples.
Directions on how to use ‘drug test 5 drugs’:
- Remove the device from the sealed pouch.
- Remove the cap from the device and place it on a flat surface.
- Dip the tips of the device into a urine sample for twenty (20) seconds.
- You will notice on the face of the device a change of color starts to appear.
- Once you see that, take the device away from the urine and place the cap back on.
- Lay on a clean surface and wait for two (2) minutes before reading the result.
Directions on how to interpret the ‘drug test 5 drugs’:
After testing, each window displays pinkish lines.
Both the Control line (C) and Test line (T) will be present.
- Note: Some lines will be fainter than others. Any line no matter how weak is still a negative result.
Presumed positive is when the apparent Test line (T) is absent.
If neither the Test line (T) or Control line (C) is not present, it usually indicates the screening device was never in contact with the urine sample.
We are very passionate about you getting the right result from the analysis. Our experience tells us that to reliably drug test a person, all aspects of the testing procedure should be strictly observed, especially the specimen temperature. Typically 93° to 98°F. If the temperature is out of range, top the test and ask for a fresh sample and start again.
‘Drug test 5 drugs’ product data:
Full instructions can be download here by clicking the links below.