ECO cup 6 panel drug test
Each ECO cup 6 panel drug test is FDA cleared, and CLIA waived. It has a heat sensitive urine test and detects six drugs, and both tests appear simultaneously on the side of the cup. They are available in two configurations for screening commonly abused drugs: Phencyclidine, Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Benzodiazepines, Oxycodone and Methamphetamine.
The importance of the temperature strip on the side is so the administrator can check the specimen temperature before testing. This aspect can immediately warn you that the sample may be substituted; The temperature should be between 93 to 98° F.
Integrated into the cup is the drug test itself which makes the testing very convenient. There is also an optional specimen validity test which checks the integrity of the donor’s urine sample; this is an important aspect when drug testing as it warns you against adulteration. ECO cup 6 panel drug test strictly adheres to cut-off levels set by NIDA.
Features of ECO cup 6 panel drug test:
- Detects six drugs in one test
- Conforms to cut-off levels set by NIDA
- Easy to use and interpret
- Long shelf life
- CLIA Waived
- FDA 510(k) cleared
- Shipped in 25 individually foil wrapped kits.
Benefits of ECO cup 6 panel drug test:
- Detects six drugs simultaneously
- Results in less than three minutes
- Built-in temperature test
- Reliable, inexpensive and accurate
- Available in two configurations
- Free protective gloves with each cup.
- Testing your child or family member in your own home
- Corporate drug testing programs
- Pre-employment testing
- Random employment testing in the workplace
- Reasonable suspicion testing
- For random testing in schools or youth organizations.
How to test with the ECO cup 6 panel drug test:
The testing process is as simple as A-B-C, collect a urine sample in the cup to the marked level, secure the lid, read sample temperature and see the test results in less than five minutes.
- Remove the test cup and from the sealed foil pouch
- Unscrew the lid and remove the protective gloves
- Ask the person to be tested (donor) to provide a urine sample to the mark on the cup
- Ask the donor to pass it back to the administrator
- The administrator now replaces the cap and places the device on a flat level surface
- Now check the temperature; acceptable temp: 93 to 98º F
- Now tear off the label to the face of the cup to reveal the test result.
How to read the test results:
The test has built-in controls that confirm the test completed correctly.
- Presumed positive:
No line is visible in the (T) area; the result is positive for the drug in that panel
A visible line appears in the (T) area; even a faint line is still negative
An invalid result only occurs if the urine sample was insufficient. If no lines appear in the (C) area on one or all panels, then the test is invalid
Retest with a new cup and new sample.
ECO cup 6 panel drug test summary:
This competitively priced 6 panel urine drug test cup is 99% accurate, conforms to all government regulations and is ideal for many applications because it is convenient and straightforward to use. It’s FDA cleared for workplace testing or medical diagnosis and has a reliable track record. Results are 99% accurate, and shelf life is up to 24 months.
Each box of ECO cup 6 panel drug test kits is packed with a data-sheet with basic instructions. Please download a copy by clicking the link below.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.