ECO 6 panel drug test cup
This is a test for six drugs integrated into a specimen cup with a cap. It has a heat-sensitive strip on the side which indicates the sample temperature* and six specially formulated strips selected to detect six drugs of abuse. The results are visible on the side of the cup. They are available in two configurations screening: Phencyclidine, Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Benzodiazepines, Oxycodone and Methamphetamine. There is also an optional specimen validity check which checks the integrity of the donor’s urine sample; this is an important aspect when drug testing as it warns you against adulteration.
*The importance of a temperature strip is to monitor the specimen temperature before testing. This aspect can immediately warn you that the sample may be substituted; The temperature should be between 93 to 98° F.
Integrated into the cup is the drug test itself which makes testing very convenient. The device strictly adheres to cut-off levels set by NIDA; a cut-off level is a point where the sample is either positive or negative. The more accurate the cut-off level the better the result.
Features of ECO 6 panel drug test cup:
- Detects six drugs in one device
- Reliable, inexpensive and accurate
- Available in two configurations
- Free protective gloves with each cup.
- Long shelf life
- CLIA Waived
- FDA 510(k) cleared
- Shipped in 25 individually foil wrapped kits.
- Six drugs detected simultaneously
- Easy to use and interpret
- Results in less than three minutes
- Built-in sample temperature check
- Conforms to cut-off levels set by NIDA.
- Testing your child or family member in your own home
- Corporate drug testing programs
- Pre-employment testing
- Random employment testing in the workplace
- Reasonable suspicion testing
- For random testing in schools or youth organizations.
How to use the ECO 6 panel drug test cup:
The testing process is as simple as A-B-C, collect a urine sample in the cup to the marked level, secure the lid, read sample temperature and see the results in less than five minutes.
- Remove the test cup and from the sealed foil pouch
- Unscrew the lid and remove the protective gloves
- Ask the person to be tested (donor) to provide a urine sample to the mark on the cup
- Ask the donor to pass it back to the administrator
- The administrator now replaces the cap and places the device on a flat level surface
- Now check the temperature; acceptable temp: 93 to 98º F
- Now tear off the label to the face of the cup to reveal the test result.
How to interpret the test results:
The device has built-in controls that confirm the procedure completed correctly.
- Presumed positive:
No line is visible in the (T) area; the result is positive for the drug in that panel
A visible red marker line appears in the (T) area; even a faint line is still negative
An invalid result only occurs if the urine sample was insufficient. If no lines appear in the (C) area on one or all panels, then the procedure was incorrect.
Retest with a new cup and a fresh sample.
ECO 6 panel drug test cup summary:
This competitively priced 6 panel urine drug test cup is 99% accurate, conforms to all government regulations and is ideal for many applications because it is convenient and straightforward to use. It’s FDA cleared for workplace testing or medical diagnosis and has a reliable track record. Results are 99% accurate, and shelf life is up to 24 months.
Each box contains twenty-five ECO 6 panel drug test kits and a data-sheet containing basic instructions. Please download a copy by clicking the link below.