This is a urine drug test for six commonly abused drugs. The ECO cup 6 panel drug test from EliteScreen is a one step 6 drug test, combined with temperature check in one cup. It provides fast, accurate results in minutes. CLIA waived and FDA 510(k) cleared.
- Reliable, inexpensive and accurate.
- Available in two configurations.
- Detects 6 drugs simultaneously.
- Built in temperature test.
- Free protective gloves with each cup.
- Easy to use and interpret.
ECO cup 6 panel drug test
ECO cup 6 panel drug test from EliteScreen is FDA cleared and CLIA waived. It detects six drugs within the sample cup together with a urine temperature test. Both tests appear simultaneously on the side of the cup. Available in two configurations screening for commonly abused drugs: Phencyclidine, Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Benzodiazepines, Oxycodone and Methamphetamine.
6 panel drug test has a temperature strip on the side so the administrator can check the specimen temperature prior to testing. This aspect can immediately warn you that the sample may be substituted. Temperature should be between 93 to 98° F. The drug test is integrated within the cup which makes the testing for drugs easy. There is an optional specimen validity test which checks the integrity of the donor’s urine sample. This is an important aspect when drug testing. ECO cup 6 panel drug test strictly adheres to cut-off levels set by NIDA.
- Detects 6 drugs in one test.
- Built in temperature test.
- Free protective gloves with each kit.
- Conforms to cut-off levels set by NIDA.
- Results in less than three minutes.
- Easy to interpret the result.
- Easy to store.
- Long shelf life.
- CLIA waived.
- FDA 510(k) cleared.
- Shipped in 25 individually foil wrapped kits.
- Testing your child or family member in your own home.
- Corporate drug testing programs.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
The testing process is as simple as A-B-C, collect a urine sample in the cup to the marked level, secure the lid, read sample temperature and see the test results in less than five minutes.
Testing with the ECO cup 6 panel drug test:
- Remove the test cup and from the sealed foil pouch.
- Unscrew the lid and remove the protective gloves.
- Ask the person to be tested (donor) to provide a urine sample to the mark on the cup.
- Ask the donor to pass the cup back to the administrator.
- Administrator now replaces the cap and places the cup on a flat level surface.
- Administrator now checks the temperature. (acceptable temp: 93 to 98º F.)
- Now tear off the label to the face of the cup to reveal the test result.
Interpreting the test results:
The test has built-in controls that establishes the test completed correctly.
- Presumed positive: No line is visible in the (T) area, the result is positive for the drug in that panel.
- Negative: If a line is visible in the (T) area, even a faint line, then the result is negative.
- Invalid: An invalid result only occurs if the urine sample was insufficient. If no lines appear in the (C) area on one or all panels, then the test is invalid.
Retest with a new cup and new sample.
The 6 panel urine drug test cup is very competitively priced making it suitable for a wide range of uses. It is FDA cleared for workplace testing or medical diagnosis and has a reliable track record. Results are 99% accurate and shelf life is up to 24 months.
ECO cup 6 panel drug test includes a data sheet with instructions within each box. Download a copy by clicking the link below.
Alcohol (ALC), Amphetamines (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Codeine (COD), Ecstasy (MDMA), Heroin (6-MAM), K2 Spice (SCA), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (mAMP), Morphine (MOP), Opiates (OPI), Oxycodone (OXY), Phencyclidine (PCP), Propoxyphene (PPX), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA) PH: pH level, SG: Specific Gravity and OX: Oxidants.