Employer 5-panel drug test pack.
Employers rely on their employees to be drug-free while on the job. To ensure that, regular testing in the workplace is an essential part of protecting the safety of them, their colleagues and the company’s reputation.
This pack includes everything needed to perform for accurate and reliable substance abuse testing. It will help protect your employees and your assets from a potential catastrophe.
In conclusion, Use with confidence and know that every employee has passed and not tried to cheat. Managers recommend the PSD-5ME pack because it includes a 5-panel analysis, specimen cup, 6 adulterant check, and instructions.
Contents of each Employer 5-panel drug test pack:
- Each pack contains:
- 25 – 5 panel analysis.
- 25 – 180 ml specimen containers with temperature check.
- 25 – Optional adulterant check.
- No other kit compares with accuracy and reliability!
Suitable applications for testing:
- On-site testing
- In the workplace office
- For pre-employment purposes
- For Random employee testing
- For post-accident situations
- For reasonable suspicion
- Detects five popular abused substances:
Marijuana (THC) Opiates (OPI) Amphetamines (AMP) Cocaine (COC) and Methamphetamine (mAMP)
- All negative results appear within 90 seconds
- Presumptive positive results within three minutes
- Results are easy to read with sharp, clear result markers
- Each device complies with NIDA cut-off levels
- There is no interference from common over-the-counter drugs
- Photocopy the result for archival purposes
- Quick and easy to use
- Proven reliability
- FDA 510 (K) cleared, and CLIA Waived
- No special storage required
- Optional 6 adulterant check
Benefits of this kit:
Employer 5-panel drug test pack is a one-step rapid screen designed to detect the five most commonly abused drugs. This very accurate and reliable device has been used in our facility for over seven years and has proven to the one to beat. It conforms to cut-off levels set by NIDA and has full FDA 510(k) clearance and is CLIA waived.
Other benefits include; fewer positive results from common over-the-counter medications such as Zantac, Sustiva, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid, Nexium, Phenergan, Zoloft, Sudafed PE, and Adipex.
Points to remember when using the Employer 5-panel drug test pack:
Experience has told us that to reliably test an employee, all aspects of the testing procedure are essential.
- The specimen integrity is fundamental, as this can affect the ability of the testing device to work correctly. For this purpose, we include the option of six aspects of adulteration check in each pack. Adulterating a sample with chemicals like bleach of Visine makes it possible to mask the actual result. Tampering with the urine sample is common. Be visually aware throughout the testing process!
- Always check the temperature of the specimen, it should be between 93° to 98° F.
- In our opinion, if used as directed, this is a powerful deterrent against substance abuse, and no other testing kit compares!
Want to know more?
- Identifying the signs of substance abuse.
- What is a urine drug test?
- Screening cut-off levels for drug test kits.
Employer 5-panel drug test pack documentation:
Below are links to download and print documentation for the Employer pack. Useful for reference and documenting Employee results.
NOTE: The device in this pack have a long shelf life, typically up to eighteen months from manufacture, so you can always keep a few in stock for when you need them.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.
Latest posts by Product Manager
- Urine Temperature is Key to a Successful Test. - April 2, 2019
- Choosing the right drug test for employees or family - March 19, 2019
- Fentanyl the ‘deadly drug’ is a KILLER - March 15, 2019