Employer 5 panel drug test for in house testing.
Employers rely on their employees to be drug free while on the job. To ensure that, regular drug testing in the the workplace is an essential part of protecting the safety of them, their colleagues and the company’s reputation. By using the Employer 5 panel drug test pack, you are protecting your assets from a potential catastrophe. Each kit comprises: 5 panel drug test, specimen cup, 7 test adulterant check and instructions. This is everything needed to perform an accurate and reliable drug test. In conclusion, you will be confident that every employee has passed their test and has not tried to cheat.
Employer 5 panel drug test pack:
- Each pack contains:
- ProScreen 5 panel drug test. (25)
- 180 ml specimen containers with temperature test. (25)
- Optional 7 test adulterant checks.
- And free shipping with every order!
- No other kit compares with accuracy and reliability!
- On-site workplace testing
- In office workplace testing.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Random employee testing.
- Post accident testing.
- Reasonable suspicion testing.
- Employer 5 panel drug test pack.
- Detects 5 popular drugs:
PSD-5N pack: Marijuana (THC) Opiates (OPI) Amphetamines (AMP) Cocaine (COC) and Phencyclidine (PCP)
- Negative results within one minute.
- Presumptive positive results within three minutes.
- Results are easy to read with sharp clear result markers.
- Complies with NIDA cut-off levels.
- Flood proof drop-in design.
- No interference from common over-the counter drugs.
- The test result can be photocopied.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Proven reliability.
- FDA 510 (K) cleared.
- Manufactured in USA.
- No special storage required.
- Customer service support.
- Optional 7 test adulterant check.
- USA manufactured drug test.
Benefits of ProScreen drug tests:
ProScreen drugs of abuse test is a one-step rapid screen designed to detect the five most commonly abused drugs. This very accurate and reliable device has been used in our facility for over seven years and has proven to the one to beat. It incorporates a ‘flood proof’ drop-in design, allowing it to be submersed in the urine sample without fear of test errors or cross contamination. They conform to cut-off levels set by NIDA and has full FDA 510(k)clearance.
Other benefits include; fewer positive results from common over-the-counter medications such as: Zantac, Sustiva, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid, Nexium, Phenergan, Zoloft, Sudafed PE and Adipex.
NOTE: The drug tests in this pack have a long shelf life, typically up to eighteen months from manufacture, so you can always keep a few in stock for when you need them.
Want to know more?
- Identifying the signs of drug abuse.
- How long does a drug stay in your system.
- Screening cut-off levels for ProScreen drug test kits.
Below are links to download and print documentation for the Employer 5 panel drug test pack, required for Employer drug testing.