Employer 5-panel drug test pack.
Employers rely on their employees to be drug-free while on the job. To ensure that, regular drug testing in the workplace is an essential part of protecting the safety of them, their colleagues and the company’s reputation.
The Employer 5-panel drug test pack includes everything needed to perform an accurate and reliable drug test. It will help protect your employees and your assets from a potential catastrophe.
In conclusion, test with confidence and know that every employee has passed their test and not tried to cheat. Managers recommend the PSD-5ME pack because it includes a 5-panel drug test, specimen cup, 7 test adulterant check, and instructions.
Contents of each Employer 5-panel drug test pack:
- Each pack contains:
- 25 – 5 panel drug test.
- 25 – 180 ml specimen containers with temperature check.
- 25 – Optional adulterant check.
- No other kit compares with accuracy and reliability!
Suitable applications for testing:
- On-site testing
- In the workplace office
- For pre-employment purposes
- For Random employee testing
- For post-accident situations
- For reasonable suspicion
- Employer 5-panel drug test pack.
- Detects five popular drugs:
Marijuana (THC) Opiates (OPI) Amphetamines (AMP) Cocaine (COC) and Methamphetamine (mAMP)
- All negative results appear within 90 seconds
- Presumptive positive results within three minutes
- Results are easy to read with sharp, clear result markers
- Each test complies with NIDA cut-off levels
- There is no interference from common over-the-counter drugs
- Photocopy the test result for archival purposes
- Quick and easy to use
- Proven reliability
- FDA 510 (K) cleared, and CLIA Waived
- No special storage required
- Optional 7 test adulterant check
Benefits of 5 drug test kit:
Employer 5-panel drug test pack is a one-step rapid screen designed to detect the five most commonly abused drugs. This very accurate and reliable device has been used in our facility for over seven years and has proven to the one to beat. It conforms to cut-off levels set by NIDA and has full FDA 510(k) clearance and is CLIA waived.
Other benefits include; fewer positive results from common over-the-counter medications such as Zantac, Sustiva, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid, Nexium, Phenergan, Zoloft, Sudafed PE and Adipex.
Points to remember when using the Employer 5-panel drug test pack:
Experience has told us that to reliably drug test an employee, all aspects of drug testing are essential. The test itself is the most important, and that’s why we included this drug test in this kit.
- The specimen integrity is fundamental, as this can affect the ability of the drug test to work correctly. For this purpose, we include the option of a seven check adulteration test in each pack. Adulterating a sample with chemicals like bleach of Visine makes it possible to mask the actual test result. Tampering with the urine sample is common. Be visually aware throughout the testing process!
- Always check the temperature of the specimen, it should be between 93° to 98° F.
- In our opinion, if used as directed, this is a powerful deterrent against drug abuse, and no other drug testing kit compares!
Want to know more?
- Identifying the signs of drug abuse.
- What is a urine drug test?
- Screening cut-off levels for drug test kits.
Employer 5-panel drug test pack documentation:
Below are links to download and print documentation for the Employer 5-panel drug test pack. Useful for reference and documenting Employee test results.
NOTE: The drug tests in this pack have a long shelf life, typically up to eighteen months from manufacture, so you can always keep a few in stock for when you need them.