Employer 5 panel drug test pack for testing employees.
Employers rely on their employees to be drug free while on the job. To ensure that, regular drug testing in the the workplace is an essential part of protecting the safety of them, their colleagues and the company’s reputation.
The Employer 5 panel drug test pack includes everything needed to perform an accurate and reliable drug test. It will help protect your employees and your assets from a potential catastrophe.
In conclusion, test with confidence and know that every employee has passed their test and has not tried to cheat. Managers recommend the PSD-5ME pack because it includes a 5 panel drug test, specimen cup, 7 test adulterant check and instructions.
Employer 5 panel drug test pack:
- Each pack contains:
- 5 panel drug test. (25)
- 180 ml specimen containers with temperature test. (25)
- Optional 7 test adulterant checks.
- And free shipping with every order!
- No other kit compares with accuracy and reliability!
- On-site workplace testing
- In office workplace testing.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Random employee testing.
- Post accident testing.
- Reasonable suspicion testing.
- Employer 5 panel drug test pack.
- Detects 5 popular drugs:
Marijuana (THC) Opiates (OPI) Amphetamines (AMP) Cocaine (COC) and Methamphetamine (mAMP)
- Negative results within one minute.
- Presumptive positive results within three minutes.
- Results are easy to read with sharp clear result markers.
- Complies with NIDA cut-off levels.
- Flood proof drop-in design.
- No interference from common over-the counter drugs.
- The test result can be photocopied.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Proven reliability.
- FDA 510 (K) cleared.
- CLIA waived.
- Manufactured in USA.
- No special storage required.
- Customer service support.
- Optional 7 test adulterant check.
Benefits of 5 drug test kit:
Employer 5 panel drug test pack is a one-step rapid screen designed to detect the five most commonly abused drugs. This very accurate and reliable device has been used in our facility for over seven years and has proven to the one to beat. It conforms to cut-off levels set by NIDA and has full FDA 510(k) clearance and is CLIA waived.
Other benefits include; fewer positive results from common over-the-counter medications such as: Zantac, Sustiva, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid, Nexium, Phenergan, Zoloft, Sudafed PE and Adipex.
NOTE: The drug tests in this pack have a long shelf life, typically up to eighteen months from manufacture, so you can always keep a few in stock for when you need them.
[box type=”alert” style=”rounded” border=”full” icon=”none”]Experience has told us that to reliably drug test a person, all aspects of drug testing are important. The test itself is the most important and that’s why we included the this drug test in this kit. They are manufactured to the highest standards for accuracy and reliability.
Points to remember when using the Employer 5 panel drug test pack:
- The specimen integrity is very important, as this can affect the ability for the drug test to work correctly. We include a seven check adulteration test. Adulterating a sample with simple chemicals like bleach it is possible to mask a drug that is present. There are many other ways a sample can be tampered with. Be visually aware throughout the testing process!
- Always check the temperature of the specimen. The temperature should be between 93° to 98° F.
- In our opinion, if used as directed, this is a powerful deterrent against drug abuse and no other drug testing kit compares!
Want to know more?
- Identifying the signs of drug abuse.
- What is a urine drug test?
- Screening cut-off levels for drug test kits.
Below are links to download and print documentation for the Employer 5 panel drug test pack, required for Employer drug testing.