Employer Oral drug testing pack
Employer Oral drug testing pack is available in 6 or 10 drug variations. This test detects drug abuse from the human oral fluid.
- Employer Oral drug testing pack.
- Screens up to 6 or 10 illicit and prescription drugs.
- Each kit is sealed in foil wrap.
- Results in three to five minutes.
- Shelf life up to 24 months.
- Crystal-clear container with a magnification of the results window.
- One drug per strip for superior accuracy and sensitivity.
- Market-leading drug cutoffs – no buffer required.
- The swab locks into the device for a tamper evident and airtight seal.
- No need for special equipment.
- Results displayed on the face of test and can be photocopied.
- Specimen can be sent to a lab for confirmation.
- Shipped in packs of 25 and 50 tests.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Manufactured in the USA.
Benefits of oral drug testing over urine tests:
- The test cannot be defeated.
- It is non-intrusive.
- Can be used anywhere and at anytime.
- Results appear on the stem in the form of clear red lines.
- The result of the test takes just a few minutes to appear after the procedure is complete.
- The oral specimen can also be confirmed by our lab if the results are positive.
- Employee drug testing.
- On-site drug testing.
- Testing where there are no bathrooms.
- Random drug testing.
- Workplace accidents.
- Reasonable suspicion/cause.
Full instructions are supplied in each box, but you can also download a copy by clicking the red button below.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.
Latest posts by Product Manager
- Urine Temperature is Key to a Successful Test. - April 2, 2019
- Choosing the right drug test for employees or family - March 19, 2019
- Fentanyl the ‘deadly drug’ is being abused everywhere! - March 15, 2019