EtG Urine Alcohol Test
The EtG Urine Alcohol Test is a rapid test for detecting the consumption of alcohol up to 80 hours in the past. The analysis is instant, detecting Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG) from a sample of human urine. EtG is evident only after drinking alcohol. It is, however, possible for the body to produce ethanol as a result of fermentation. The benefit of this test is it will only detect alcoholic drinks consumed with no false positives.
With a simple dip test, this product detects alcohol in one minute or less. It allows you to know if someone has been consuming alcohol within the previous 3 to 4 days. No waiting for lab test results, no lab expense, and instant, reliable results.
EtG is a direct metabolite of ethyl alcohol and is a method for detecting recent alcohol consumption. EtG may be detectable within hours after exposure and up to 3 to 4 days after consumption. People who use this EtG test find it useful for monitoring continued alcohol abuse which makes it an excellent tool for monitoring individuals who should not be drinking.
- EtG Urine Alcohol Test.
- A reliable indicator of alcohol ingestion within the previous 3 to 4 days
- Instant results.
- Easy to administer.
- Inexpensive compared to a lab test.
- It requires no specialized training.
- No special equipment required.
- Box size: 25 individually sealed tests.
- For Forensic Use Only.
- Ethyl Glucuronide test is for detecting alcohol use.
- It detects up to 80 hours in the past.
- Rapid results.
- Easy to use and interpret.
Suitable uses for an EtG urine alcohol test:
- Individuals who are abstaining from drinking Alcohol.
- Suitable for recovering alcoholics.
- Suitable for zero tolerance and abstinence situations.
- Drinking while working with safety-sensitive equipment.
- Early warning system to detect Alcohol relapses.
- Driving vehicles.
How to use the EtG urine alcohol test:
- Collect a small sample of urine from the donor.
- Remove the testing device from the sealed packet.
- Take off the cap and dip the tip of the device into the urine sample to the level marked.
- Remove the testing device from the urine, place the cap on and lay on a flat surface.
- Read the result as it develops.
How to interpret the result of the test.
- A negative result shows two lines, one in the (C) area and one in the (T) area in the window of the device.
- If only one the control line (C) appears, the result is positive.
- If only the (T) line appears and no (C) line appears then the test is invalid.
- The cut-off concentration of the One Step Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG) test is determined to be 300 ng/mL
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.