This product is described as an Ethyl Glucuronide Test. It detects Alcohol for up to the past 80 hours in the past. It’s more sensitive and detects alcohol for a longer period than a standard urine alcohol test.
- Very sensitive test for detecting alcohol use.
- Detects up to 80 hours in the past.
- Rapid results.
- Easy to use and interprit.
EtG Urine Alcohol Test
The EtG Urine Alcohol Test is a rapid test for detecting the consumption of alcohol up to 80 hours in the past. The test is instant, detecting Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG) from a human urine sample. EtG is only evident when alcohol is consumed and is not produced as a result of fermentation, therefore the test will only detect alcohol that has been consumed and not any produced within the body. The benefits are no false positives.
With a simple dip test this product detects alcohol in one minute or less. It allows you to know if someone has been consuming alcohol within the previous 3 to 4 days. No waiting for lab test results, no lab expense and instant reliable results.
EtG is a direct metabolite of ethyl alcohol and is a method for detecting recent alcohol consumption. EtG may be detectable within hours after exposure and may be detected 3 to 4 days past consumption. People who use this EtG test find it useful for monitoring continued alcohol abuse which makes it a great tool for monitoring individuals who should not be drinking.
- EtG Urine Alcohol Test.
- Strong indicator of alcohol ingestion within the previous 3 to 4 days
- Instant results.
- Easy to administer.
- Inexpensive compared to a lab test.
- Requires no special training.
- No special equipment required.
- Box size: 25 individually sealed tests.
- For Forensic Use Only.
Suitable uses for a EtG urine alcohol test:
- Individuals who are abstaining from drinking Alcohol.
- Recovering alcoholics.
- Ideal for zero tolerance and abstinence situations.
- Drinking while working with safety sensitive equipment.
- Early warning system to detect Alcohol relapses.
- Driving vehicles.
How to use the EtG urine alcohol test:
- Collect a small sample of urine from the donor.
- Remove the testing device from the sealed packet.
- Take off the cap and dip the tip of the device in to the urine sample to the level marked.
- Remove the testing device from the urine, place the cap on and lay on a flat surface.
- Read the result as it develops.
Interpreting the result of the test.
- A negative result shows two lines, one in the (C) area and one in the (T) area in the window of the device.
- If only one the control line (C) appears, the result is positive.
- If only the (T) line appears and no (C) line appears then the test is invalid.
- The cut-off concentration of the One Step Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG) test is determined to be 300 ng/mL