FDA Exempt 5 Panel Oral Drug Screen for Employees. From $3.20ea. 25/pk.
From $102.50 /box
FDA Exempt T-Square 5 panel oral drug screen for testing Employees. This is an oral drug test that can officially be used in the workplace or on-site. Employers can now legally use this device to test any non-federal employees and, in many cases, qualify for lower worker’s comp insurance as well. The device screens for five drugs of abuse without the need for bathrooms.
|50 Oral tests||2||12% $90.20|
|75 Oral tests||3||18% $84.05|
|100 Oral tests||4||22% $79.95|
5 Panel Oral Drug Screen for Employees
Oral Fluid Drug screening is a simple and convenient method to test employees. Employer Oral fluid drug test is available as a five (5) panel device detecting opiates, amphetamines, methamphetamine, cocaine, and marijuana from human saliva. Because drugs take time to metabolize through the body, saliva or oral fluid is the best way to screen drug use.
- Employee testing.
- On-site testing.
- Testing where there are no bathrooms.
- Random testing.
- Workplace accidents.
- Reasonable suspicion/cause.
The first 5 panel oral drug screen for testing employees in the workplace legally!
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has announced a list of class II devices determined on established factors to no longer require premarket notification to provide
reasonable assurance of safety and effectiveness: This is subject to certain limitations. According to the procedures established by the 21st Century Cures Act, the FDA has published a notice that specific oral fluid devices are suitable for testing in Non-Federal Workplaces and Insurance situations. The new T-Square 5-panel Oral device complies with this notice.
The benefits of using the oral drug test from Wondfo:
- The procedure is 100% observed during the collection reducing specimen tampering.
- The saliva collection is non-intrusive and fail-Safe.
- No bathrooms are needed making it suitable for use in any office or on-site.
Quality features of the 5 panel oral drug screen:
- Suitable for use with employees in the workplace.
- Employment & Insurance (E&I) Exempt. This device has six FDA-exempt test panels.
- Results appear on the face of the device in the form of clear red lines.
- The result of the test takes just a few minutes to appear.
- It detects five common drugs of abuse; Amphetamines, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Opiates, and Marijuana.
- The stem of the foam collector has a Saliva Saturation Indicator.
- Every oral test is sealed in a foil wrap for extended shelf life.
- Superior accuracy and sensitivity.
- Market-leading cut-off levels – and no buffer required.
- The swab locks into the device for a tamper evident and airtight seal.
- Results displayed on the face of the device can be photocopied and archived.
Procedure for using the 5 panel oral drug screen:
- Remove the test device and the sponge applicator from the foil pouch by tearing at the notch. Next, place the test upright on a level surface.
- Put the sponge end of the applicator under the tongue or around the inner cheek to collect oral fluid. Do this for about 3 to 5 minutes until the color on the saturation indicator strip appears RED. If the color on the saturation indicator has not turned red within7 minutes, repeat the process using a new device, beginning with Step 1.
- Open the lid to the test device and place the saturated oral fluid applicator inside. Press the sponge applicator down firmly until it reaches the bottom of the test device, then close the analyzer lid. Keep it upright on a flat surface and follow Step 4.
- Here is how to interpret the final analysis of the T-Square oral fluid drug test.
Cut-off levels and drugs tested for the 5 panel oral drug screen
- Marijuana (THC) 25 ng/mL
- Amphetamine (AMP) 50 ng/mL
- Cocaine (COC) 20 ng/mL
- Methamphetamine (mAMP) 50 ng/mL
- Opiates (OPI) 40 ng/mL
Each box includes complete instructions, but you can also download a copy by clicking the links below.
We will always send an order confirmation via email. If you didnt receive a confirmation then double check you provided the correct email address. Next, check your email spam box where you may find our confirmation. Because of the nature of the products we supply, often our emails will go into spam. If that is the case, move the email to your inbox and that will correct the problem so future updates arrive normally.
When will I get my order?
The arrival date depends on which shipping options were chosen, and how many items were in the order. Most orders are processed and shipped same day and take 3-5 days to arrive. Some products are shipped directly from the manufacturer and these usually take 5-7 working days to arrive.
Small packages are shipped via USPS Mail and take 2-5 days to arrive.
We do not ship orders to a P.O. Box, they must be shipped to a street address. You’ll be notified after placing your order if we’re unable to ship to the address you’ve specified. NOTE: We do not ship orders to Alaska or Puerto Rico.
Screening cut-off levels. Applies to urine and saliva tests only.
|Alcohol||>0.02% B.A.C.||>0.02% B.A.C.|
|Amphetamines||1000 ng/mL||50 ng/mL|
|Barbiturates||300 ng/mL||60 ng/mL|
|Benzodiazepines||300 ng/mL||30 ng/mL|
|Buprenorphine||10 ng/mL||5 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||300 ng/mL||20 ng/mL|
|Ecstasy||500 ng/mL||100 ng/mL|
|EtG Alcohol||300 ng/mL||N/A|
|Fentanyl||200 ng/mL||30 ng/mL|
|Heroin||300 ng/mL||40 ng/mL|
|K2, Spice||50 ng/mL||N/A|
|Marijuana||50 ng/mL||12 ng/mL|
|Methadone||300 ng/mL||30 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine||1000 ng/mL||50 ng/mL|
|Morphine||300 ng/mL||40 ng/mL|
|Opiates||2000 ng/mL||40 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||100 ng/mL||20 ng/mL|
|Phencyclidine||25 ng/mL||10 ng/mL|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants||1000 ng/mL||N/A|
Detection times. Applies to urine and saliva tests only.
|Ethanol||8 hrs.||8 hrs.|
|Ethyl Glucuronide||80 hrs.||N/A|
|Codeine||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Morphine||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Oxycodone||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Propoxyphene||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Tramadol||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Buprenorphine||3-5 days||1-2 days|
|Fentanyl||1-4 days||1-3 days|
|Meperidine||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Methadone||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Bath Salts||2-3 days||1-2 days|
|Ecstasy||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Cocaine||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Heroin||1-3 days||8 hrs.|
|K-2, Spice||1-3 days||N/A|
|Methamphetamine||1-4 days||1-3 days|
|Phencyclidine||2-30 days||1-2 days|
|Amphetamines||2-4 days||1-3 days|
|Alprazolam||2-8 days||1-2 days|
|Chlordiazepoxide||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Clonazepam||3-14 days||1-2 days|
|Diazepam||3-14 days||1-2 days|
|Flunitrazepam||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Lorazepam||2-5 days||1-2 days|
|Oxazepam||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Amobarbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Butabarbital||1-21 days||1-2 days|
|Butalbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Pentobarbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Phenobarbital||1-28 days||1-2 days|
|Secobarbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Cannabinoids||Marijuana||1-30 days||1-2 days|