5 Panel Oral Drug Screen for Employees
Employer Oral drug screening pack is available as a five (5) panel device detecting opiates, amphetamines, methamphetamine, cocaine, and marijuana from human saliva. Oral Fluid Drug screening is a simple and convenient method to test employees. Because drugs take time to metabolize through the body, saliva or oral fluid is recognized as the best way to screen drug use.
- Employee testing.
- On-site testing.
- Testing where there are no bathrooms.
- Random testing.
- Workplace accidents.
- Reasonable suspicion/cause.
The first 5 panel oral fluid drug test cube for screening employees in the workplace legally!
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has announced a list of class II devices determined on established factors to no longer require premarket notification to provide
reasonable assurance of safety and effectiveness. This is subject to certain limitations. According to the procedures established by the 21st Century Cures Act, the FDA has published this notice, which means it can be legally used in Non-Federal Workplaces and Insurance situations.
The benefits of using the oral drug test from Wondfo:
- The procedure is 100% observed during the collection reducing specimen tampering.
- The saliva collection is non-intrusive and fail-Safe.
- No bathrooms are needed and so can be used at any office or on-site.
Quality features of the 5 panel oral drug screen:
- Suitable for use with employees in the workplace.
- Employment & Insurance (E&I) Exempt. This device has six FDA-exempt test panels.
- Results appear on the face of the device in the form of clear red lines.
- The result of the test takes just a few minutes to appear.
- It detects six common drugs of abuse; Amphetamines, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Opiates, Oxycodone, and Marijuana.
- The stem of the foam collector has a Saliva Saturation Indicator.
- Every oral test is sealed in a foil wrap for extended shelf life.
- Superior accuracy and sensitivity.
- Market-leading cut-off levels – and no buffer required.
- The swab locks into the device for a tamper-evident and airtight seal.
- Results displayed on the face of the device and can be photocopied and archived.
Procedure for using the 5 panel oral drug screen:
- Remove the test device and the sponge applicator from the foil pouch by tearing at the notch. Next, place the test upright on a level surface.
- Put the sponge end of the applicator under the tongue or around the inner cheek to collect oral fluid. Do this for about 3 minutes until the color on the saturation indicator strip appears RED. If the color on the saturation indicator has not turned red within7 minutes, repeat the process using a new device, beginning with Step 1.
- Open the lid to the test device and place the saturated oral fluid applicator inside. Press the sponge applicator down firmly until it reaches the bottom of the test device, then close the cube lid. Keep it upright on a flat surface and follow Step 4.
- Interpreting the final analysis of the oral fluid drug test cube.
Cut-off levels and drugs tested for the 5 panel oral drug screen
- Marijuana (THC) 40 ng/mL
- Amphetamine (AMP) 50 ng/mL
- Cocaine (COC) 20 ng/mL
- Methamphetamine (mAMP) 50 ng/mL
- Opiates (OPI) 40 ng/mL
Full instructions are supplied in each box, but you can also download a copy by clicking the links below.