Fentanyl Drug Test Kit
The non-pharmaceutical compound sold on the black market is a very addictive and dangerous drug. It is available as a powder; spiked on blotter paper; mixed with or substituted for heroin; or as tablets that mimic other, less potent opioids. Users will generally swallow, snort, or inject it to get a ‘high.’ It is also absorbed through the mucous membrane by putting blotter paper soaked with the drug in their mouths. Testing with this new kit will tell you immediately if a person has taken Fentanyl.
Parents have become very concerned that their children can easily buy these products on the black market and then take it without knowing the dangers. As a result, we released this new test kit to enable parents to test their teens and put a stop to the deadly effects of this drug.
Benefits of a Fentanyl Drug Test Kit:
- Immediate results
- very sensitive
- simple to use and interpret and
- a long shelf life.
What is Fentanyl?
Fentanyl (FEN) is a potent, synthetic opioid analgesic that produces a rapid effect and short duration of action. There is a high risk for addiction and dependence on this drug, and when combined with alcohol can cause death. Fentanyl works by binding to the body’s opioid receptors, found in areas of the brain that control pain and emotions.
What is a Fentanyl drug test kit?
This drug test is the perfect solution for identifying abuse telling you within minutes whether they are positive or not. The device is super sensitive detecting levels as low as 200 ng/mL; this is called the cut-off level, where anything over 200 ng/mL is considered positive. By using it, you are protecting your loved ones from the perils of this harmful compound.
The effects of Fentanyl:
The effects of this compound include euphoria, drowsiness, nausea, confusion, constipation, sedation, tolerance, addiction, respiratory depression and arrest, unconsciousness, coma, and death.
Familiar brand and street names:
Prescription brands include Actiq®, Duragesic®, and Sublimaze®. Street names include Jackpot, Dance Fever, Murder 8, Apache, China Girl, Goodfella, China White, Friend, TNT, and Tango and Cash.
How to use the Fentanyl Drug Test Kit:
- Collect a small sample of urine from the donor in a specimen cup.
- Check the temperature of the urine to ensure the sample is between 93 to 98° F. This is the acceptable range.
- Remove the testing device from the sealed packet.
- Take off the cap and dip the tip of the device into the urine sample to the level marked.
- After 20 seconds, remove the testing device from the urine, place the cap on, and lay on a flat surface.
- Read the result as it develops.
- If the result is negative, two lines will appear in the window of the device.
- If only one line appears, the control line (C), then the result is presumed positive.
- For Forensic Use Only.
Each box contains a datasheet and twenty-five tests. Use the links below to download its datasheet and a test form to keep a record of every test.