Fentanyl Drug Test Kit
The non-pharmaceutical fentanyl sold on the black market is a very addictive and dangerous drug. The following forms can be found, as a powder; spiked on blotter paper; mixed with or substituted for heroin; or as tablets that mimic other, less potent opioids. Users will generally swallow, snort, or inject fentanyl, or absorbed through the mucous membrane by putting blotter paper soaked with Fentanyl in their mouths. The use of a Fentanyl drug test kit will tell you immediately if a person has taken Fentanyl.
Parents have become very concerned that their children can easily buy these products on the black market and then take it without knowing the dangers. As a result, we released our Fentanyl Drug Test kit to enable parents to test their teens and put a stop to this deadly drug.
Benefits of this test:
- Immediate results.
- Very sensitive.
- Simple to use and interpret.
- Low cost and long shelf life.
What is Fentanyl?
Fentanyl (FEN) is a potent, synthetic opioid analgesic which produces a rapid effect and short duration of action. There is a high risk for addiction and dependence for this drug and when combined with alcohol can cause death. Fentanyl works by binding to the body’s opioid receptors, found in areas of the brain that control pain and emotions.
Effects of Fentanyl:
Fentanyl effects include euphoria, drowsiness, nausea, confusion, constipation, sedation, tolerance, addiction, respiratory depression and arrest, unconsciousness, coma, and death.
Branded names via prescription include such titles as Actiq®, Duragesic®, and Sublimaze®. Street names for fentanyl include Jackpot, Dance Fever, Murder 8, Apache, China Girl, Goodfella, China White, Friend, TNT, and Tango and Cash.
Fentanyl drug test kit:
The fentanyl drug test kit will easily detect abuse from this drug within minutes of testing. 200 ng/mL sensitivity is the cut-off level for this test. By using it, you can protect loved ones from the mortal dangers of this drug.
How to use the Fentanyl Drug Test Kit:
- Collect a small sample of urine from the donor in a specimen cup.
- Check the temperature of the urine to ensure the sample is between 93 to 98° F. This is the acceptable range.
- Remove the testing device from the sealed packet.
- Take off the cap and dip the tip of the device into the urine sample to the level marked.
- After 20 seconds, remove the testing device from the urine, place the cap on and lay on a flat surface.
- Read the result as it develops.
- If the result is negative, two lines will appear in the window of the device.
- If only one line appears, the control line (C) then the result is presumed positive.
- For Forensic Use Only.
Each box of Fentanyl Drug Test Kits includes a datasheet. Use the links below to download its datasheet and test form to keep a record of each test.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.
Latest posts by Product Manager
- Choosing the right drug test for employees or family - March 19, 2019
- Fentanyl the deadly drug is out of control! - March 15, 2019
- What are the best home drug test kits? - November 16, 2018