This is a test for detecting Fentanyl. It is designed to detect Fentanyl use and abuse from a urine sample. The drug test will give a preliminary result in just a few minutes.
- Immediate results.
- Very sensitive.
- Simple to use and interprit.
- Low cost and long shelf life.
Fentanyl Drug Test Kit
The a non-pharmaceutical fentanyl which is sold on the black market is a very addictive and dangerous drug. It’s sold in the following forms: as a powder; spiked on blotter paper; mixed with or substituted for heroin; or as tablets that mimic other, less potent opioids. Users will generally swallow, snort, or inject fentanyl, or they put blotter paper in their mouths so that fentanyl is absorbed through the mucous membrane. The use of a Fentanyl drug test kit will tell you immediately if a person has taken Fentanyl.
Parents have become very concerned that their children can easily buy these products on the black market and then take it without knowing the dangers. As a result, we released our Fentanyl Drug Test kit to enable parents to test their teens and put a stop to this deadly drug.
What is Fentanyl?
Fentanyl (FEN) is a powerful, synthetic opioid analgesic which produces a rapid effect and short duration of action. There is a high risk for addiction and dependence for this drug and when combined with alcohol can cause death. Fentanyl works by binding to the body’s opioid receptors, which are found in areas of the brain that control pain and emotions.
Effects of Fentanyl:
Fentanyl effects include euphoria, drowsiness, nausea, confusion, constipation, sedation, tolerance, addiction, respiratory depression and arrest, unconsciousness, coma, and death.
Branded names via prescription include such names as Actiq®, Duragesic®, and Sublimaze®. Street names for fentanyl include Jackpot, Dance Fever, Murder 8, Apache, China Girl, Goodfella, China White, Friend, TNT, and Tango and Cash.
Fentanyl drug test kit:
The fentanyl drug test kit will easily detect abuse from this drug within minutes of testing. Sensitivity is set at 200 ng/mL. By using this test you can protect loved ones from the harmful dangers of this drug.
Using Fentanyl Drug Test Kit:
- Collect a small sample of urine from the donor in a specimen cup.
- Check the temperature of the urine to ensure the sample has not been substituted. (93 to 98° F is the acceptable range.)
- Remove the testing device from the sealed packet.
- Take off the cap and dip the tip of the device in to the urine sample to the level marked.
- After 20 seconds, remove the testing device from the urine, place the cap on and lay on a flat surface.
- Read the result as it develops.
- If the result is negative, two lines will appear in the window of the device.
- If only one line appears, the control line (C) then the result is presumed positive.
- For Forensic Use Only.
Full instructions for the Fentanyl Drug Test Kit are included in each box. Use the links below to download related documents. Keep a record of each test by using our free test form.