Fentanyl Reagent Test Kit – A Presumptive Test to Identify Fentanyl 10 pack
This is a test to detect the drug Fentanyl. The Fentanyl Reagent Test Kit is designed to detect and identify Fentanyl using PDT presumptive drug test technology. The drug test gives a conclusive result in just 60 seconds.
Fentanyl Reagent Test Kit
Mistral was the first to offer a true Fentanyl test, available as Presumptive Drug Test (PDT). The Fentanyl PDT is designed specifically to detect fentanyl, amphetamine, and methamphetamine. This drug test kit contains ten tests using multiple ampoules, and instructions.
- Detects and identifies Fentanyl, Amphetamine, and Meth.
- Immediate results.
- Simple to use and cost-effective.
- Shelf life: 2 years.
Effects of Fentanyl:
Drug effects include euphoria, drowsiness, nausea, confusion, constipation, sedation, tolerance, addiction, respiratory depression and arrest, unconsciousness, coma, and death. The Fentanyl Reagent Test Kit will quickly detect this drug within one minute of testing.
What is Fentanyl Residue?
The residue is what you may find in a bag, a few grains of white powder. You may find traces in paraphernalia, mirror, or glass table. Fentanyl (FTL) is a potent synthetic opioid. It produces a rapid effect but a short duration of action. As a result, the risk of addiction and dependence is high, particularly when combined with alcohol. It is so dangerous it can cause death. This drug works by binding to the body’s opioid receptors in areas of the brain that control pain and emotions.
Prescription brand names include Actiq®, Duragesic®, and Sublimaze®. Street names for fentanyl include Friend, TNT, Jackpot, Apache, China Girl, Goodfella, Dance Fever, Murder 8, China White, and Tango & Cash.
Articles on using the Fentanyl Reagent Test Kit:
The articles listed below will help discover where this drug may be hidden and how to detect and identify this deadly drug, plus an article on the dangers of Fentanyl.
- Detect drug residue pills or powder
- How to find signs of drug use around the home.
- Fentanyl – The Deadly Drug.
- Testing at Home.
This drug is available only by prescription, but non-pharmaceutical versions are available on the black market often mixed with heroin. It’s sold as a powder, spiked on blotter paper, or as a substitute for heroin. Users will generally swallow, snort, inject this harmful substance, put blotter paper in their mouths, and absorb it through the mucous membrane. This new Drug Detection Test is a Presumptive Drug Test (PDT). The DEA and law enforcement agencies use this test to determine if the substance has been detected.
Fentanyl Urine Drug Test:
Instructions for using the Fentanyl Reagent Test Kit:
- Remove the clip by sliding it off the pouch.
- Place the sample into a pouch opening using the spatula enclosed. Put powder quantity that fits in a circle shown in the table. Close the pouch by folding down the top, then replace the clip over the fold.
- Tap a few times gently on the lower corner of the pouch on a hard surface, so the sample gathers in the lower edge.
- Break ampoules from left to right, one at a time, by pressing firmly on the center of the ampoules’ plastic holder. Press just enough to break the glass: Do not crush glass, which may cause the glass to penetrate the pouch.
- After breaking each ampoule, gently ais brokenAgitate pouch by flicking side with a finger.
- Observe the color results during the first 60 seconds after crushing all ampoules. For best results, hold the pouch at a slant when viewing color change (important are layered colors). View color changes against a neutral-colored background. Sunlight or bright lighting is best for viewing color changes.
- Compare the color that develops immediately to the color chart.
- A rapidly developing brown color indicates the presence of Fentanyl. A red-pink color suggests Methamphetamine or Amphetamine compounds.
- When complete, dispose of the pouch according to law and regulations and agency procedures.
Each box contains full instructions. Use the links below to download related documents.
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × 6 in|
We will always send an order confirmation via email. If you didnt receive a confirmation then double check you provided the correct email address. Next, check your email spam box where you may find our confirmation. Because of the nature of the products we supply, often our emails will go into spam. If that is the case, move the email to your inbox and that will correct the problem so future updates arrive normally.
When will I get my order?
The arrival date depends on which shipping options were chosen, and how many items were in the order. Most orders are processed and shipped same day and take 3-5 days to arrive. Some products are shipped directly from the manufacturer and these usually take 5-7 working days to arrive.
Small packages are shipped via USPS Mail and take 2-5 days to arrive.
We do not ship orders to a P.O. Box, they must be shipped to a street address. You’ll be notified after placing your order if we’re unable to ship to the address you’ve specified. NOTE: We do not ship orders to Alaska or Puerto Rico.
Screening cut-off levels. Applies to urine and saliva tests only.
|Alcohol||>0.02% B.A.C.||>0.02% B.A.C.|
|Amphetamines||1000 ng/mL||50 ng/mL|
|Barbiturates||300 ng/mL||60 ng/mL|
|Benzodiazepines||300 ng/mL||30 ng/mL|
|Buprenorphine||10 ng/mL||5 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||300 ng/mL||20 ng/mL|
|Ecstasy||500 ng/mL||100 ng/mL|
|EtG Alcohol||300 ng/mL||N/A|
|Fentanyl||200 ng/mL||30 ng/mL|
|Heroin||300 ng/mL||40 ng/mL|
|K2, Spice||50 ng/mL||N/A|
|Marijuana||50 ng/mL||12 ng/mL|
|Methadone||300 ng/mL||30 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine||1000 ng/mL||50 ng/mL|
|Morphine||300 ng/mL||40 ng/mL|
|Opiates||2000 ng/mL||40 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||100 ng/mL||20 ng/mL|
|Phencyclidine||25 ng/mL||10 ng/mL|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants||1000 ng/mL||N/A|
Detection times. Applies to urine and saliva tests only.
|Ethanol||8 hrs.||8 hrs.|
|Ethyl Glucuronide||80 hrs.||N/A|
|Codeine||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Morphine||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Oxycodone||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Propoxyphene||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Tramadol||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Buprenorphine||3-5 days||1-2 days|
|Fentanyl||1-4 days||1-3 days|
|Meperidine||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Methadone||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Bath Salts||2-3 days||1-2 days|
|Ecstasy||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Cocaine||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Heroin||1-3 days||8 hrs.|
|K-2, Spice||1-3 days||N/A|
|Methamphetamine||1-4 days||1-3 days|
|Phencyclidine||2-30 days||1-2 days|
|Amphetamines||2-4 days||1-3 days|
|Alprazolam||2-8 days||1-2 days|
|Chlordiazepoxide||1-7 days||1-2 days|
|Clonazepam||3-14 days||1-2 days|
|Diazepam||3-14 days||1-2 days|
|Flunitrazepam||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Lorazepam||2-5 days||1-2 days|
|Oxazepam||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Amobarbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Butabarbital||1-21 days||1-2 days|
|Butalbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Pentobarbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Phenobarbital||1-28 days||1-2 days|
|Secobarbital||3-10 days||1-2 days|
|Cannabinoids||Marijuana||1-30 days||1-2 days|