Fentanyl Residue Drug Detection Test
This drug is available only by prescription, but a non-pharmaceutical version is available on the black market. It’s sold as a powder, spiked on blotter paper, or as a substitute for heroin. Users will generally swallow, snort, inject this harmful substance, put blotter paper in their mouths, and absorb it through the mucous membrane. This new Drug Detection Test is a Presumptive Drug Test (PDT). The DEA and law enforcement agencies use this test to determine if the substance has been detected.
- Detects and identifies residue.
- Immediate results.
- Simple to use and cost-effective.
- Shelf life: 2 years.
What is Fentanyl Residue?
The residue is what you may find in a bag, a few grains of white powder. You may find traces in paraphernalia, mirror, or glass table. Fentanyl (FTL) is a potent synthetic opioid. It produces a rapid effect but a short duration of action. As a result, the risk of addiction and dependence is high, particularly when combined with alcohol. It is so dangerous it can cause death. This drug works by binding to the body’s opioid receptors in areas of the brain that control pain and emotions.
Prescription brand names include Actiq®, Duragesic®, and Sublimaze®. Street names for fentanyl include Friend, TNT, Jackpot, Apache, China Girl, Goodfella, Dance Fever, Murder 8, China White, and Tango & Cash.
Effects of Fentanyl:
Fentanyl effects include euphoria, drowsiness, nausea, confusion, constipation, sedation, tolerance, addiction, respiratory depression and arrest, unconsciousness, coma, and death.
Fentanyl Residue Drug Detection Test kit will quickly detect this drug within one minute of testing.
Articles on using drug residue test kits:
- Detect drug residue pills or powder
- How to find signs of drug use around the home.
- Fentanyl – The Deadly Drug.
Fentanyl Urine Drug Test:
Instructions for using the Test:
- Remove the clip by sliding it off the pouch.
- Place the sample into a pouch opening using the spatula enclosed. Put powder quantity that fits in a circle shown in the table. Close the pouch by folding down the top, then replace the clip over the fold.
- Tap a few times gently on the lower corner of the pouch on a hard surface so the sample gathers in the lower edge.
- Break ampoules from left to right, one at a time, by pressing firmly on the center of the ampoules’ plastic holder. Press just enough to break the glass: Do not crush glass, as this may cause the glass to penetrate the pouch.
- After breaking each ampoule, gently ais brokenAgitate pouch by flicking side with a finger.
- Observe the color results during the first 60 seconds after crushing all ampoules. For best results, hold the pouch at a slant when viewing color change (important are layered colors). View color changes against a neutral-colored background. Sunlight or bright lighting is best for viewing color changes.
- Compare the color that develops immediately to the color chart.
- A rapidly developing brown color indicates the presence of Fentanyl. A red-pink color suggests Methamphetamine or Amphetamine compounds.
- When complete, dispose of the pouch according to law and regulations and agency procedures.
Fentanyl Residue Drug Test includes full instructions for use in each pack. Use the links below to download related documents. Please keep a record of each test by using our free test form.