This is a Fentanyl residue drug detection test. It is designed to detect and identify the drug Fentanyl using a PDT presumptive drug test technology. The drug test with give a conclusive result in just 60 seconds.
- Detects and identifies the drug Fentanyl.
- Immediate results.
- Simple to use and cost-effective.
- Can be used anywhere, anytime.
- Shelf life: 2 years.
Fentanyl Residue Drug Detection Test
Fentanyl is available by prescription only but there is a non-pharmaceutical fentanyl which is sold on the black market. It’s sold as a powder, spiked on blotter paper or as a substitute for heroin. Users will generally swallow, snort, or inject fentanyl, or they put blotter paper in their mouths so that fentanyl is absorbed through the mucous membrane.
This new Fentanyl Residue Drug Detection Test is Presumptive Drug Test (PDT). It uses the latest technology to determine if the substance found is Fentanyl.
What is Fentanyl?
Fentanyl (FEN) is a powerful synthetic opioid. It produces a rapid effect but a short duration of action. The risk of addiction and dependence is high, particularly when combined with alcohol. It is so dangerous it can cause death. Fentanyl works by binding to the body’s opioid receptors, which are found in areas of the brain that control pain and emotions.
Prescription brand names include: Actiq®, Duragesic®, and Sublimaze®. Street names for fentanyl include Friend, TNT, Jackpot, Apache, China Girl, Goodfella, Dance Fever, Murder 8, China White and Tango & Cash.
Effects of Fentanyl:
Fentanyl effects include euphoria, drowsiness, nausea, confusion, constipation, sedation, tolerance, addiction, respiratory depression and arrest, unconsciousness, coma, and death.
Fentanyl Residue Drug Detection Test:
The fentanyl drug test kit will easily detect this drug within one minute of testing.
Instructions for Fentanyl Residue Drug Detection Test:
- Remove clip off the pouch by sliding it off the pouch.
- Place sample into pouch opening, using the spatula enclosed. Put powder quantity that fits in circle shown in table. Close the pouch by folding down the top of the pouch, then place the clip over the folded pouch.
- Tap gently a few times on the lower corner of pouch on a hard surface, so the sample gathers in the lower corner of the pouch.
- Break ampoules from left to right, one at a time by pressing firmly on the center of the plastic holder of the ampoules. Press just enough to break the glass: Do not crush glass, as this may cause glass to penetrate the pouch.
- Agitate pouch by flicking side with a finger after each ampoule is broken.
- Observe the color results during the first 60 seconds after crushing all ampoules. For best results, hold pouch at a slant when viewing color change (important are layered colors). View color changes against a neutral colored background. Sunlight or bright lighting is best for viewing color changes.
- Compare the color that develops immediately to the color chart.
- A rapidly developing brown color indicates the presence of Fentanyl. A red-pink color indicates Methamphetamine or Amphetamine compounds.
- Dispose of pouch according to law and regulations and agency procedures.
Full instructions for the Fentanyl Residue Drug Test are included in each pack. Use the links below to download related documents. Keep a record of each test by using our free test form.