Fentanyl Residue Drug Detection Test Kit
This drug is available only by prescription, but there is a non-pharmaceutical drug that is available on the black market. It’s sold as a powder, spiked on blotter paper or as a substitute for heroin. Users will generally swallow, snort, or inject this harmful substance, or they put blotter paper in their mouths and absorb it through the mucous membrane. This new Drug Detection Test is a Presumptive Drug Test (PDT). This test is used by the DEA and law enforcement agencies to determine if the substance has been detected.
- Detects and identifies residue.
- Immediate results.
- Simple to use and cost-effective.
- It can be used anywhere, anytime.
- Shelf life: 2 years.
What is Fentanyl Residue?
The residue is what you may find in a bag, a few grains of white powder. You may find traces in paraphernalia, mirror or glass table. Fentanyl (FEN) is a potent synthetic opioid. It produces a rapid effect but a short duration of action. The risk of addiction and dependence is high, particularly when combined with alcohol. It is so dangerous it can cause death. This drug works by binding to the body’s opioid receptors, in areas of the brain that control pain and emotions.
Prescription brand names include Actiq®, Duragesic®, and Sublimaze®. Street names for fentanyl include Friend, TNT, Jackpot, Apache, China Girl, Goodfella, Dance Fever, Murder 8, China White and Tango & Cash.
Effects of Fentanyl:
Fentanyl effects include euphoria, drowsiness, nausea, confusion, constipation, sedation, tolerance, addiction, respiratory depression and arrest, unconsciousness, coma, and death.
Fentanyl Residue Drug Detection Test kit will quickly detect this drug within one minute of testing.
Articles on using drug residue test kits:
Instructions for using the Test:
- Remove the clip from by sliding it off the pouch.
- Place the sample into a pouch opening, using the spatula enclosed. Put powder quantity that fits in a circle shown in the table. Close the pouch by folding down the top, then replace the clip over the fold.
- Tap a few times gently on the lower corner of the pouch on a hard surface, so the sample gathers in the lower edge.
- Break ampoules from left to right, one at a time by pressing firmly on the center of the plastic holder of the ampoules. Press just enough to break the glass: Do not crush glass, as this may cause the glass to penetrate the pouch.
- After breaking each ampoule gently ais brokenAgitate pouch by flicking side with a finger.
- Observe the color results during the first 60 seconds after crushing all ampoules. For best results, hold pouch at a slant when viewing color change (important are layered colors). View color changes against a neutral colored background. Sunlight or bright lighting is best for viewing color changes.
- Compare the color that develops immediately to the color chart.
- A rapidly developing brown color indicates the presence of Fentanyl. A red-pink color suggests Methamphetamine or Amphetamine compounds.
- When complete, dispose of the pouch according to law and regulations and agency procedures.
Fentanyl Residue Drug Test includes full instructions for use in each pack. Use the links below to download related documents. Keep a record of each test by using our free test form.