Fentanyl Residue Drug Detection Test Kit
Fentanyl is available by prescription only, but there is non-pharmaceutical fentanyl which is available on the black market. It’s sold as a powder, spiked on blotter paper or as a substitute for heroin. Users will generally swallow, snort, or inject fentanyl, or they put blotter paper in their mouths and absorbed through the mucous membrane.
This new Fentanyl Residue Drug Detection Test is Presumptive Drug Test (PDT). Used by the DEA and law enforcement to determine if the substance found is Fentanyl.
- Detects and identifies the drug Fentanyl.
- Immediate results.
- Simple to use and cost-effective.
- Can be used anywhere, anytime.
- Shelf life: 2 years.
What is Fentanyl?
Fentanyl (FEN) is a potent synthetic opioid. It produces a rapid effect but a short duration of action. The risk of addiction and dependence is high, particularly when combined with alcohol. It is so dangerous it can cause death. Fentanyl works by binding to the body’s opioid receptors, in areas of the brain that control pain and emotions.
Prescription brand names include Actiq®, Duragesic®, and Sublimaze®. Street names for fentanyl include Friend, TNT, Jackpot, Apache, China Girl, Goodfella, Dance Fever, Murder 8, China White and Tango & Cash.
Effects of Fentanyl:
Fentanyl effects include euphoria, drowsiness, nausea, confusion, constipation, sedation, tolerance, addiction, respiratory depression and arrest, unconsciousness, coma, and death.
Fentanyl Residue Drug Detection Test kit will quickly detect this drug within one minute of testing.
Instructions for using the Fentanyl Residue Drug Detection Test:
- Remove clip from by sliding it off the pouch.
- Place sample into pouch opening, using the spatula enclosed. Put powder quantity that fits in a circle shown in the table. Close the pouch by folding down the top, then replace the clip over the fold.
- Tap a few times gently on the lower corner of the pouch on a hard surface, so the sample gathers in the lower edge.
- Break ampoules from left to right, one at a time by pressing firmly on the center of the plastic holder of the ampoules. Press just enough to break the glass: Do not crush glass, as this may cause the glass to penetrate the pouch.
- After breaking each ampoule gently ais brokenAgitate pouch by flicking side with a finger.
- Observe the color results during the first 60 seconds after crushing all ampoules. For best results, hold pouch at a slant when viewing color change (important are layered colors). View color changes against a neutral colored background. Sunlight or bright lighting is best for viewing color changes.
- Compare the color that develops immediately to the color chart.
- A rapidly developing brown color indicates the presence of Fentanyl. A red-pink color suggests Methamphetamine or Amphetamine compounds.
- When complete, dispose of the pouch according to law and regulations and agency procedures.
Fentanyl Residue Drug Test includes full instructions for use in each pack. Use the links below to download related documents. Keep a record of each test by using our free test form.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.