Heroin Residue Drug Detection Test.
The device featured here detects and identifies trace amounts of illicit drugs; the HEROSOL residue test detects Heroin plus three other drugs. It contains two test papers, each able to analyze four separate areas. The process requires the test paper rubbed on a suspect material or surface, then add a drop liquid from the ampoule. Within seconds, the result appears with a color identifying what the drug is.
- The Heroin Residue Drug Detection Test will also detect Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, and LSD.
- Each pack contains two test papers for up to four tests and a pen containing a chemical liquid. Once the pen tube is activated, use it immediately.
- Positive color reactions take ten seconds to develop entirely depending on the substance tested’s quantity and purity.
With the widespread abuse of Heroin, this test can quickly detect and identify these harmful substances in seconds. Once discovered, you could make an informed decision on how to proceed, either by talking to the suspected individual or informing the authorities of your findings.
Recommended uses for the Heroin Residue Drug Detection Test:
- Office desks, computers, and keyboards
- Checking for residue on hands and fingers
- Clothing, bags, purses
- Credit cards
- Smoke Pipes
- Powders, pills, and tablets.
- They are suitable for use on almost any surface.
- They are quick and easy to use.
- The pack identifies residue in less than ten seconds.
- Each pack includes two testing papers suitable for up to four tests.
- It boasts a meager net cost per analysis, less than $3.00 per analysis.
- Sensitivity: 1274 nanograms per mm²
- It does NOT destroy the evidence while testing.
Articles on our drug residue testing:
- Detecting and Identifying Drugs of Abuse
- Detect drug residue pills or powder
- How to find signs of drug use around the home.
- Identify and Detect illicit drug residue.
Not sure how to use a Heroin Residue Drug Detection Test? (HEROSOL)
Each pack includes instructions similar to the one below. Tear open the packet and remove the two test papers, a tube pen with liquid inside, and the instructions.
Peel back the protective silicone layer to one of the test papers to expose the actual test paper that you will use for the analysis. While holding one edge touching only the shiny protective paper, rub a suspect item or surface back, and fourth, place the test paper on a flat surface. Hold the pen tube upright and, with some force, squeeze the tube crushing the dividers inside—the chemicals will start to flow into each other, with the tip facing away from you shake vigorously for 10 seconds. Remove the rubber top and allow a couple of drops to fall on the test paper you just used.
Interpreting the result:
The analysis detected heroin if the test paper changed color to a dark purple. If the paper turns a dull ‘yellow’ color, then no Heroin was found. We would suggest that you try one of our other tests that detect numerous other illicit substances. Here is a link to our D4D-C&H test pack. Finally, take a photograph to document your results.
|HEROSOL||Heroin, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, and LSD|