Ketamine Drug Test Kit
Ketamine is the date-rape drug of choice. This device is designed to detect its metabolite from a urine sample. The one-step test is easy to use and quick to interpret, it has a low unit cost and a long shelf life. The results are similar to a pregnancy test; YES or No and will respond to drugging up to 72 hours in the past.
Note to potential victims: If you feel you have been a victim of doping from this compound, don’t wait, urinate into a receptacle as soon as possible and store in your refrigerator; use this device for analysis or take this to a respectable lab for further analysis.
Benefits of the :
- Immediate results.
- Very sensitive.
- Simple to use and administer.
- Low cost and long shelf life.
Ketamine Drug Test Kit
Ketamine is a prescription drug sold under the brand name Ketalar. It induces a trance-like state and provides pain relief, sedation, and memory loss. It is a highly potent and dangerous drug available in powder and liquid form and used as an anesthetic, usually on animals. It is only detectable in urine within the last 72 hours so it is imperative you analyze your sample quickly.
Due to the detached, dreamlike state it creates, the user finds it difficult to move. As a result, ketamine has is used as a “date-rape” drug. It is important to know however that this drug has a short half life which means it’s detectable up to only 72 hours in urine; this depends on how much you were given and your bodies metabolic rate.
Effects of Ketamine:
Short and long-term effects include high blood pressure, increased heart rate, vomiting, numbness, nausea, amnesia, depression, hallucinations, and possibly fatal breathing problems. Ketamine users can also become addicted to the drug. When taken at high doses, users experience an effect known as K-Hole, an out of body or near-death experience.
- Special K
- Super C
- Super Acid
- Cat Valium
Instructions for using the Ketamine Drug Test Kit
- Tear off the top of the sealed pouch and remove the device
- Discard the pouch and desiccant
- Remove the cap and place on one side
- Dip the tip of the device into the urine sample. Submerge to the line marked
- Keep it there for around twenty (20) seconds
- Shake off excess urine and then place on a clean surface.
How to interpret the result.
- Read the result as it develops.
- If the result is negative, two lines will appear in the window of the device.
- If only one line appears, the control line (C) then the result is presumed positive.
- For Forensic Use Only.
Ketamine Drug Test Kit product data.
Included in each box is a datasheet with twenty-five devices. Use the links below to download related documents. Keep a record of each test by using our free test form.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.
Latest posts by Product Manager
- Urine Temperature is Key to a Successful Test. - April 2, 2019
- Choosing the right drug test for employees or family - March 19, 2019
- Fentanyl the ‘deadly drug’ is being abused everywhere! - March 15, 2019