Ketamine Drug Test Kit
The test is similar to a pregnancy test in its appearance. The device is easy to use and quick to interpret, it has a low unit cost and a long shelf life. It detects the drug Ketamine. It employs rapid linear immunoassay in a one-step test.
Note to potential victims: If you feel you have been a victim of ketamine, don’t wait, urinate a sample into a receptacle as soon as possible and store in your refrigerator; Take this to a respectable lab for further analysis.
Benefits of the Ketamine Drug Test Kit:
- Immediate results.
- Very sensitive.
- Simple to use and administer.
- Low cost and long shelf life.
What is Ketamine?
Ketamine is a prescription drug sold under the brand name Ketalar. It induces a trance-like state and provides pain relief, sedation, and memory loss. It is a highly potent and dangerous drug available in powder and liquid form and used as an anesthetic, usually on animals.
Due to the detached, dreamlike state it creates, the user finds it difficult to move. As a result, ketamine has is used as a “date-rape” drug. It is important to know however that this drug has a short half life which means it’s detectable up to only 15 hours. Urine tests can detect Ketamine for up to three days.
Effects of Ketamine:
Short and long-term effects include high blood pressure, increased heart rate, vomiting, numbness, nausea, amnesia, depression, hallucinations and possibly fatal breathing problems. Ketamine users can also become addicted to the drug. When taken at high doses, users experience an effect known as K-Hole, an out of body or near-death experience.
Street names for Ketamine:
- Special K
- Super C
- Super Acid
- Cat Valium
- Tear off the top of the sealed pouch and remove the Ketamine Drug Test Kit.
- Discard the pouch and desiccant.
- To use test, remove the cap and place on one side.
- Dip the tip of the device into the urine sample. Submerge to the line marked.
- Keep it there for around twenty (20) seconds.
- Shake off excess urine and then place on a clean surface.
How to interpret the Ketamine test result.
- Read the result as it develops.
- If the result is negative, two lines will appear in the window of the device.
- If only one line appears, the control line (C) then the result is presumed positive.
- For Forensic Use Only.
Ketamine Drug Test Kit product data.
Included in each box is a datasheet for the Ketamine Drug Test Kit. Use the links below to download related documents. Keep a record of each test by using our free test form.