LSD surface drug test.
This test detects Lysergic acid diethylamide residue from powder, pills, or liquid. Known as the LSD Pentest, this device detects and identifies Lysergic acid diethylamide. It’s a simple ‘on contact’ kit that contains two analysis papers suitable for two to four independent trials. By wiping the analysis paper on a suspect article or surface and adding a drop of liquid from the ampoule, the result appears as a color.
With the widespread distribution and abuse of LSD, it is now possible to detect and identify this hallucinogenic very quickly. You can then make an informed decision on how to tackle the situation.
- Each kit contains two tests. Once the ampule is activated, use the ampule immediately.
- The Pentest detects the presence of the hallucinogenic Lysergic acid diethylamide.
- Any positive color reactions may take ten seconds or longer to develop entirely depending on the quantity and purity of the substance tested.
Lysergic acid diethylamide is known as acid. It is a hallucinogenic drug with the typical effects of altered thoughts, feelings, and awareness of one’s surroundings. Users often see or hear things that do not exist. Symptoms include; Dilated pupils, increased blood pressure, and increased body temperature.
Features of the LSD surface drug test:
- Color reaction; dark purple.
- Suitable for use on any surface.
- Quick and easy to use.
- It does NOT destroy the evidence while testing.
- Super sensitive device.
- Low net cost per test.
- The test identifies LSD in less than ten seconds,
- Two separate test papers per kit,
- Up to two tests per paper,
- It is very sensitive; 13 nanograms per mm²
Detecting and identifying trace amounts of drugs:
- Test for signs of LSD on hands and fingers.
- On Office desks, Computers, keyboards, Clothing, Bags, Purses, and Credit cards.
- Liquids, Powders, Pills, and Tablets can be tested.
Articles on using drug residue test kits:
How to use the LSD surface drug test:
Just wipe a suspect surface with the enclosed test pads. Place one drop of the formulated liquid onto the pad and see a reaction. Depending on the drug found, the pad will change color. The reaction between the liquid and the pad produces a unique color, enabling you to detect narcotic substances on contact. Use the enclosed color chart to identify which drug it is.
Step by step instructions for using the LSD surface drug test:
|Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD)|