LSD surface drug test.
The LSD Surface drug test detects Lysergic acid diethylamide known as the LSD pen test. This is a surface test that will detect and identify Lysergic acid diethylamide. It defines it with a simple on contact test. The kit contains two pads suitable for two independent trials. By wiping the test paper on a suspect article or surface and adding a drop from the liquid ampoule, the result appears.
With the widespread distribution and abuse of Lysergic acid diethylamide, it is now possible to detect and identify this hallucinogenic drug very quickly. You can then make an informed decision on how to tackle the situation.
- Each kit contains two tests. Once the ampule is activated, use the ampule immediately.
- LSD Pen Test detects the presence of the hallucinogenic drug (LSD).
- Any positive color reactions may take ten seconds or longer to develop entirely depending on the quantity and purity of the substance tested.
Lysergic acid diethylamide is known as acid. It is a hallucinogenic drug with typical effects of altered thoughts, feelings, and awareness of one’s surroundings. Users often see or hear things that do not exist. Symptoms include; Dilated pupils, increased blood pressure, and increased body temperature.
- LSD surface drug test.
- Color reaction; dark purple.
- Can be used on any surface.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Does NOT destroy the evidence while testing.
- Super sensitive test.
- Low net cost per test.
- The test identifies LSD in less than ten seconds.
- Two separate test papers per kit.
- The number of tests; up to four.
- Very sensitive; 13 nanograms per MM²
- Two-year shelf life.
Suitable uses for the LSD surface drug test:
Detecting and identifying trace amounts of drugs:
- Test for signs of LSD on hands and fingers.
- Office desks, Computers, and keyboards.
- Clothing, Bags, and purses.
- Credit cards.
- Liquids, Powders, pills, and Tablets.
How to use the LSD surface drug test:
Just wipe a suspect surface with the enclosed test pads. Place one drop of the formulated liquid onto the pad and see a reaction. Depending on the drug found, the pad will change color. The reaction between the liquid and the pad produces a unique color, enabling you to detect narcotic substances on contact. Use the enclosed color chart to identify which drug it is.
Step by step instructions for using the LSD surface drug test:
Read more about Detecting Drug Residue
|Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD)|