Methamphetamine Residue Detection Test.
You are reading about a Surface drug test for Methamphetamine and Ecstasy. It is called a METH-X Pentest, designed to detect and identify Methamphetamine and Ecstasy. It’s a simple contact test containing two analysis papers suitable for two to four independent trials. The results appear instantly as a color by wiping the paper on a suspect article or surface and adding a drop of liquid from the Pentest ampoule.
With the widespread distribution and abuse of Methamphetamine and Ecstasy, it is now possible to quickly detect and identify these harmful drugs. You can then make informed decisions on how to proceed and maybe talk to the individual concerned or inform the authorities of your findings.
- METH-X package detects the presence of Methamphetamines (mAMP) and Ecstasy (MDMA).
- Each kit is suitable for two to four analyses. Once the ampule is activated, use the ampule immediately.
- Any positive color reactions may take ten seconds or longer to develop entirely, depending on the substance’s quantity and purity.
Practical uses for the Methamphetamine Residue Detection Test:
- Office desks, Computers, keyboards, clothing, residue on bags, purses, and credit cards.
- Air conditioning vents.
- Analyze contact on hands and fingers.
- Liquids, powders, pills, and tablets, and Smoke Pipes.
- It detects Meth and Ecstasy Residue Detection on most surfaces.
- Each pack contains two pads for up to four analyses.
- The shelf life is up to two years.
- It’s straightforward and quick to use.
- Less than $3.00 per analysis.
- The device identifies the suspect drug in less than ten seconds.
- Can detect illicit drug residues in quantities of as little as one microgram per square millimeter
- It does NOT destroy the evidence after testing.
Articles on using drug residue test kits:
Are you concerned about a Meth lab?
If you think that a house or apartment was previously a meth lab, this test can detect residue on any surface that may have been in contact with Methamphetamine or Ecstasy. Examples include suspect powder, pills, and liquid. In addition, Meth can build up in areas where it was manufactured or cooked, for example, the kitchen or bathroom, air vents, doorknobs, pots, pans, countertops. Swipe the analysis paper in these areas to detect trace amounts of meth.
Here’s how to use the Methamphetamine Residue Detection Test (METH-X):
Wipe a suspect surface or item with one of the included analysis pads. Place one drop of the formulated liquid onto the pad and see a reaction. Depending on the substance found, the pad will change color. The reaction between the liquid and the test paper produces a unique color, enabling you to detect narcotic substances on contact. Use the included color chart to identify if it is Meth or Ecstasy.
Results from the Methamphetamine Residue Detection Test:
After completing the analysis, observe any color change to the test papers and compare them to the enclosed chart. The expected color will be blue, identifying either ecstasy or methamphetamine.
|Methamphetamine (mAMP) and Ecstasy (MDMA)|