Marijuana drug test kit.
Employers, Parents, and Professionals often use these to see if an individual is positive for Marijuana and if they are by how much. Its advantage is you do not need a lab test to see how much THC is in their system.
THC (Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol) is the primary active ingredient in marijuana. When smoked or taken orally, the active ingredient THC produces euphoric effects. Users typically have impaired short-term memory, slowed learning ability and episodes of confusion and anxiety. The peak effect of marijuana administered by smoking occurs in 10-30 minutes, and the duration is 90-120 minutes after one joint.
High levels of THC metabolites are found within hours of exposure and remain detectable from 3 to 30 days after smoking. The primary metabolite excreted in the urine is 11-nor-Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol-9-carboxylic acid.
The device is easy to use and quick to interpret, it has a low unit cost and a long shelf life.
- Marijuana drug test kit.
- Shelf life up to 24 months.
- Detects 4 levels of THC in one test:
20 ng/mL, 50 ng/mL, 100 ng/mL and 200 ng/mL.
- Easy to use.
- 99% accurate results.
- The test results show in minutes.
- Photocopying the result is possible.
- Shipped in quantities of 25 individually wrapped test kits per box.
- 4-panel Multi-Level Marijuana test shows four possible levels of THC simultaneously.
1. Low; 20 ng/mL
2. Medium (cut-off); 50 ng/mL
3. High; 100 ng/mL
4. Very high; 200 ng/mL
- Testing child or family member in your own home.
- Test before a Pre-Employment drug test.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
MARIJUANA (THC 200)
The Multi-Level Marijuana test kit contained within the One Step Drug of Abuse Test yields a positive result when the concentration of THC in urine exceeds 200 ng/mL.
MARIJUANA (THC 100)
The Multi-Level Marijuana test kit contained within the One Step Drug of Abuse Test yields a positive result when the concentration of THC in urine exceeds 100 ng/mL.
MARIJUANA (THC 50)
The Multi-Level Marijuana test kit contained within the One Step Drug of Abuse Test yields a positive result when the concentration of THC in urine exceeds 50 ng/mL.
MARIJUANA (THC 20)
The Multi-Level Marijuana test kit contained within the One Step Drug of Abuse Test yields a positive result when the concentration of THC in urine exceeds 20 ng/mL.
THC = 11-nor-Δ 9 -THC-9-COOH
How to use the Marijuana drug test kit:
- Collect a urine sample from the person to be tested.
- Always monitor the temperature of the person’s urine before testing. If it’s out of range; i.e., not between 93 to 98 F. is a significant indicator the sample is not genuine and substituted.
- Remove the device from the sealed foil pouch. Discard the desiccant.
- Remove the cap to the device and dip the four fingers into the sample. (Do not fully immerse.)
- Hold in place for twenty (20) seconds.
- Remove and lay on a flat surface. At this point, the results start to develop.
- After three minutes observe the result in the test windows.
Marijuana drug test kit has soft tips which suck the urine up through the card by capillary action. Within minutes the sample migrates into the test area where the result will appear showing whether the test was positive for four levels; 50 ng/mL is the standard cut-off level.
The test provides only a preliminary qualitative test result. Use a more specific alternate quantitative analytical method to obtain a confirmed analytical result. Gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) is the preferred confirmatory method.
Documents for the Marijuana drug test kit:
The box contains full instructions. Click the links below for the data insert and instructions.