Multi-Level Marijuana rapid drug test kit.
The Multi-Level Marijuana Rapid Drug Test is the perfect solution to see if you are positive for THC. Its advantage is you do not need a lab test to see how much THC is in your system because the device shows different levels giving a clear indication of how much THC is evident. The device is easy to use and interpret. The low unit cost per test combined with a long shelf life makes this the test ideal for all.
THC levels are found within hours of exposure and remain detectable from 3 to 30 days after smoking. THC (Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol) is the primary active ingredient in marijuana. Users typically have impaired short-term memory, slowed learning ability, and episodes of confusion and anxiety. The peak effect of marijuana administered by smoking occurs in 10-30 minutes, and the duration is 90-120 minutes after one joint. The primary metabolite excreted in the urine is 11-nor-Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol-9-carboxylic acid.
- Multi-Level Marijuana Rapid Drug Test Kit.
- Detects five levels of THC in one device:
Under 20 ng/mL, 20 ng/mL, 50 ng/mL, 100 ng/mL and 200 ng/mL.
- Cheap and easy to use alternative to lab analysis.
- 99% accurate results.
- Photocopying the result is possible.
- They are shipped in packs of 5 individually wrapped tests per order.
- 4-panel Multi-Level analysis shows four possible levels of THC simultaneously.
- Below 20 ng/mL: (Negative).
- Low; 20 ng/mL: (below the normal cut-off level).
- Medium (cut-off): (Positive 50 ng/mL).
- High; 100 ng/mL: (Positive – above the normal cut-off level).
- Very high; 200 ng/mL: (Positive – above the normal cut-off level).
(THC 20) Yields a positive result when the concentration of THC exceeds 20 ng/mL.
(THC 50) Yields a positive result when the concentration of THC exceeds 50 ng/mL.
(THC 100) Yields a positive result when the concentration of THC exceeds 100 ng/mL.
(THC 200) Yields a positive result when the concentration of THC exceeds 200 ng/mL.
- For testing a loved one at home.
- Check yourself before a Pre-Employment drug test.
- Random marijuana analysis in the workplace.
- Random marijuana testing in schools or youth organizations.
How to use and interpret the Multi-Level Marijuana Rapid Drug Test Kit:
The device has soft tips that suck the urine up through the card by capillary action. Within minutes the sample migrates into the window area where the result will appear.
- Collect a urine sample into a suitable cup or specimen container.
- Check the temperature of the urine before testing. We recommend that it is between 93 to 98 F.
- Remove the device from the packet. Discard the desiccant.
- Remove the cap and dip the four fingers into the sample for twenty (20) seconds. (Do not fully immerse.)
- Replace the cap and lay it on a flat surface to allow the results to develop.
- After three minutes (3), observe the result in the result windows.
Interpreting the analysis of this test is easy. Ensure that all four control (C) lines or bars are visible; this tells you the analysis completed successfully. If all four lines or bars are visible in the test (T) area, this tells you that there is no detectable THC in your body. If one bar or line in the (T) area is not visible, this tells you how much THC was detected.
Documents for the Multi-Level Marijuana Rapid Drug Test Kit:
Each box contains a product insert with instructions; click the links below for this, plus a free result test form and instructions.