Opiate Residue Drug Detection Test.
Opiate residue detection for Opiates. It will identify trace amounts of Opium plus three other related drugs in minutes. It contains two test papers, each capable of analyzing four separate areas; You Wipe the test paper on a suspect material or surface, then add a drop liquid from the ampoule. Within seconds, the result appears with a color identifying what the drug is.
- The OPIATE package detects the presence of Opium, Codeine, and Morphine.
- Positive color reactions take a few seconds to develop entirely, depending on the substance tested, the quantity, and purity.
With the widespread distribution and abuse of Opiate based drugs, it is now possible to quickly detect and identify these harmful and addictive compounds. Once discovered, you could make an informed decision on what course of action to take, either by talking to the person in question or informing the authorities of your findings.
Uses for the Opiate Residue Drug Detection Test:
- Great for detecting residue in cars, trucks, boats, and around the home.
- Detect Opiates with Powders, pills, and capsules,
- Office desks, computers, and keyboards,
- Hands and fingers, clothing, bags, purses, credit cards,
- Liquids, Smoke Pipes.
- The Opiate Residue Drug Test detects minute quantities of Opium (159 ng per mm²), Morphine (1724 ng per mm²), and Codeine (318 ng per mm²)
- Each analysis has a base cost of less than $3.00.
- The device identifies residue in less than ten seconds.
- No training is required to use this product.
- The analysis does NOT destroy the evidence before or after testing.
- The product has a long shelf life if needed for future use.
Features of the Opiate Residue Drug Detection Test :
- The Opiate Residue Test is a Surface drug test that includes two pads allowing two to four separate analyses.
- This device uses colorimetric technology to identify an unknown substance.
- Each pack contains a color chart for comparison purposes and instructions on how to use the product correctly.
Articles on using drug residue test kits:
Here’s how to use the Opiate Residue Drug Detection Test:
Peel back the protective silicon cover to the analysis paper and wipe a suspect surface. Place one drop of the formulated liquid onto the analysis paper and see the reaction. Depending on the substance found, the analysis paper will change color. The reaction causes a unique color, enabling you to identify an unknown substance on contact. The enclosed color chart shows what drug was detected.
Interpreting the results for the Opiate Residue Drug Detection Test:
After completing the analysis, observe any color change to the analysis papers and compare them to the enclosed chart. The colors expected are brown for Opium, blue/green for Morphine, and yellow/orange for Codeine.
|OPIATEST||Opium, Morphine, and Codeine.|