Oratect Oral Fluid Drug Screen Device.
Oratect Oral Fluid Drug Screen device is the first and only oral saliva 6 drug test that is fully cleared by the FDA for use in the workplace or at home. Detects: Marijuana, Amphetamines, Cocaine, Opiates, Methamphetamine and Phencyclidine.
The Oratect Oral Fluid Drug Screen is the most accurate oral fluid (saliva) screening device available. It features a one-step process that makes it easy to use for screening multiple drugs simultaneously. No special training is required and so can it be used by anyone anywhere. A non invasive test and no gender issues. It can be used in the home or onsite as no bathroom facilities are required.
- Oratect Oral Fluid Drug Screen Device.
- Tests for 6 drugs.
- Rapid collection and testing in one step.
- Results in 5 minutes.
- User-friendly and non-invasive.
- Avoids cross gender observation.
- Reduces sample adulteration or contamination.
- Includes fluid collection tube for confirmation testing.
- Manufactured in USA.
- FDA 510 (K) cleared for use in the workplace and at home.
- Shipped in 25 tests per box.
- Each kit is foil sealed.
This test screens six substances at the following cut-off levels:
|Amphetamine (AMP)||25 ng/ml||1-3 days|
|Cocaine (COC)||20 ng/ml||1-5 days|
|Marijuana (THC)||40 ng/ml||1-2 days|
|Methamphetamine (mAMP)||25 ng/ml||1-3 days|
|Opiates (OPI)||10 ng/ml||1-2 days|
|Phencyclidine (PCP)||4 ng/ml||1-3 days|
All detection time frames are approximate.
Detailed instructions for testing:
Oratect Oral Fluid Drug Screen Device has a built in indicator which tells you when you have sufficient amount of saliva, indicated with a blue line on the face of the device. The results can be read by observing the presence or absence of a red line corresponding to a specific drug on the panel. This on-site oral saliva screen allows anyone to obtain the rapid results they need without having to handle a urine specimen.
- Remove the blue cap by holding the sides and pulling gently. This will expose the collection pad. Make sure there is a blue line present in each window area indicating an unused device.
- Open mouth and gently rub the collection pad inside mouth against cheek in a circular motion several (approximately 15-20) times. Make sure to keep head level.
- Gently rub the collection pad against the opposite cheek in circular motion several (approximately 15-20) times.
- Gently rub the collection pad on top of the tongue several (approximately 15-20) times.
Do not chew, suck, bite or bend the collection pad.
- Rub the collection pad underneath the tongue several (approximately 15-20) times.
- Place the collection pad underneath the tongue for approximately 30 seconds to collect saliva.
Instruct the donor to hold the device in place with hand. When sufficient amount of saliva is collected the blue lines will move.
Repeat steps 2-6 until blue lines start to move upward. (see image below)
- Remove from mouth as soon as blue lines move in both of the test windows. Place cap back on device.
- Lay the device on a flat surface and read results in approximately 5 minutes. Read package insert.
Interpreting the results for with Oratect Oral Fluid Drug Screen:
- Negative: For each test, two colored lines should be observed:One in the CONTROL (C) region.
One in the specific TEST (T) region.Note: The color of the test line may be slightly darker or lighter than the control line. Any visible line that can be seen is a negative result.
- Presumed positive: A colored line at the CONTROL (C) region should be observed. When there is no colored line or shadow line at the specific TEST region, the test is presumptive positive for that particular drug.
Note: Any presumed positive results, the donor should provide an additional sample by by spitting in the vial provided. This should be sent to a lab for confirmation of your test.
- INVALID: When no colored line appears in the CONTROL (C) region, the test is invalid even if there is a line in the test region. Repeat the test with a new device.
You can view or download more information by clicking the buttons below.