Oratect Oral Fluid Drug Screen Device.
Oratect Oral Fluid Drug Screen device is the first and only oral saliva six drug test that is fully cleared by the FDA for use in the workplace or at home. It detects Marijuana, Amphetamines, Cocaine, Opiates, Methamphetamine and Phencyclidine.
The Oratect Oral Fluid Drug Screen is an accurate oral fluid (saliva) screening device. It features a one-step process that makes it easy to use for screening multiple drugs simultaneously. The benefits are no specialized training required, and anyone anywhere can use it. A non-invasive test that can be used in the home or onsite as no bathroom facilities are necessary.
- Oratect Oral Fluid Drug Screen Device.
- It tests for six drugs.
- FDA 510(k) cleared for use in the workplace or at home.
- Rapid collection and testing in one step.
- User-friendly and non-invasive.
- It avoids cross-gender observation.
- Reduces sample adulteration or contamination.
- Each box includes a fluid collection tube for confirmation testing.
- Each box contains 25 foil sealed tests.
- Results available in 5 minutes.
- This test is 99% accurate.
- It detects six popular drugs simultaneously.
- FDA 510(k) cleared.
- It’s difficult to cheat and compromise the test result.
- Can be used anywhere.
- Suitable for use in the workplace.
- Suitable for use at home.
This test screens six substances at the following cut-off levels:
|Amphetamine (AMP)||25 ng/ml||1-3 days|
|Cocaine (COC)||20 ng/ml||1-5 days|
|Marijuana (THC)||40 ng/ml||1-2 days|
|Methamphetamine (mAMP)||25 ng/ml||1-3 days|
|Opiates (OPI)||10 ng/ml||1-2 days|
|Phencyclidine (PCP)||4 ng/ml||1-3 days|
All detection time frames are approximate.
Detailed instructions for testing:
Oratect Oral Fluid Drug Screen Device has a built-in indicator which tells you when you have sufficient amount of saliva, indicated by a blue line on the face of the device. Read the results by observing the presence or absence of a red line corresponding to a specific drug on the panel. This on-site oral saliva screen allows anyone to obtain the rapid results they need without having to handle a urine specimen.
Directions for using this device.
- Remove the blue cap by holding the sides and pulling gently. It will expose a collection pad. Make sure there is a blue line present in each window area indicating an unused device.
- Open mouth and gently rub the collection pad inside mouth against cheek in a circular motion several (approximately 15-20) times. Make sure to keep head level.
- Gently rub the collection pad against each cheek in a circular motion several (approximately 15-20) times.
- Gently rub the collection pad along the top and bottom of the tongue. Approximately 15-20 times. Do not chew, suck, bite or bend the collection pad.
- Place the collection pad underneath the tongue for approximately 30 seconds to collect saliva.
Instruct the donor to hold the device in place with their hand. When sufficient amount of saliva is collected, the blue lines will move.
Repeat steps 2-6 until blue lines start to move upward. (see image below)
- Remove from the mouth as soon as blue lines move in both of the test windows. Place cap back on the device.
- Lay the device on a flat surface and read results in approximately 5 minutes.
Interpreting the results for with Oratect Oral Fluid Drug Screen:
- A negative test result: For each test, two colored lines will be visible: One in the CONTROL (C) region and one in the specific TEST (T) region. Note: The color of the test line may be slightly darker or lighter than the control line. Any visible line is a negative result.
- Presumed positive result: A colored line at the CONTROL (C) region will be visible. When there is no colored line or shadow line at the specific TEST region, the test is presumptive positive for that particular drug.
Note: Any presumed positive results, the donor should provide an additional sample by spitting in the vial. It should be shipped to a lab for confirmation of the test.
- Invalid: When no colored line appears in the CONTROL (C) region, the test is invalid even if there is a line in the test region. Repeat the test with a new device.
You can view or download more information by clicking the buttons below.