Spice drug test – Synthetic Marijuana K2 screen
This is is a state-of-the-art test that detects the two primary metabolites found in approximately 96% of synthetic marijuana ( K2 Spice ). Abuse of synthetic marijuana has become a severe problem among youths. Synthetic Marijuana test is a urine one-step rapid urine test that detects synthetic marijuana.
The one-step K2 Spice drug screen kit is very sensitive and yields a positive result when synthetic marijuana in urine exceeds 20ng/mL. Testing is a simple process: remove the device from the wrapper, remove the cap and dip the absorbent tip into the urine for around twenty seconds. Place the lid back on and watch the result appear. You will see dark red lines become visible. The top line is a control line indicating the analysis was successful and the second line to tell you the result is negative. If no line appears in the window marked with “T” then the result was positive.
- K2 – Spice drug test.
- It detects synthetic marijuana.
- Detects two metabolites:
JWH-073 and JWH-018
- Packaged in boxes of 25 sealed packets
- Dispatched same day with free shipping.
- Easy to use.
- Fast results.
- Easy to read interpret.
- Photocopy the result for archiving.
- Results visible in less than ten minutes.
- FOR FORENSIC USE ONLY. Not FDA cleared for workplace testing or medical diagnosis.
- More information on JWH-073 – More details on JWH-018.
- Common Drugs of Abuse Chart.
- Products that detect K2-Spice.
- Very sensitive, down to 20ng/mL
- Fast results and easy to read.
- Low price and long shelf life.
- For testing Spice or K2.
- Rehabilitation clinics.
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities.