Surface Drug Test-12 drug
The Surface Drug Test-12 drug is a great new product to help you identify twelve illicit drugs. It detects drug residue from powder and prescription and non-prescription pills.
When you need to detect and identify an unknown substance because your’e concerned of drug abuse, then the surface drug test-12 drug detection device is just what you need. Not only can it identify drug residue but it can also identify unknown pills. Examples may include Ecstasy or club drugs. Amphetamines are often mixed with club drugs and can be detected too.
The process of using them is easy and full proof. The surface drug test contains two components, a specially formulated 12 panel drug test plus a buffer solution. Wipe a suspect area with the surface drug test-12 drug device, add some buffer solution to the cap and dip the fingers and wait for a reaction. The same can be done by dissolving a solid item such as a pill into the cap. Either way, the results are quick and positively identifies twelve different drugs simultaneously.
- Surface Drug Test-12 drug detects the presence of Morphine/Opiates, Benzodiazepines, Ecstasy, Oxycodone, Cocaine, Methadone, Barbiturates, Methamphetamine, Phencyclidine, Heroin, Marijuana, Amphetamine and Buprenorphine.
- Tests for twelve different drugs on contact.
- Can be used on most surfaces.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Test results within 5 minutes.
- Does NOT destroy the evidence while testing.
Example of device being used to collect trace amounts of cocaine from a credit card.
- Detecting and identifying trace and bulk amounts of powder or solids:
- Work surfaces.
- Bags, purses.
- Credit cards.
- Smoke Pipes.
Test Method for surfaces:
1. Wipe the strips over the surface in which the drugs are expected. 2. Remove tip to buffer liquid. 3. Pour the contents of the buffer solution into the protective cap. 4. Insert the multi test slowly into the protection cover with buffer. Wait for the lines to appear on the membrane then read the results after five minutes. Do not interpret the result after ten minutes.
Method for powder residue.
Test Method for solids:
1. Unscrew the cap to the buffer liquid and put the solid into the liquid. 2. Replace cap and shake liquid then wait for 30 seconds. 3. Remove tip to buffer liquid. 4. Fill dissolved liquid into the protection cover. 5. Insert the multi test slowly into the protection cover with the dissolved liquid. Wait for the lines to appear on the membrane then read the results after five minutes. Do not interpret the result after ten minutes.
Method for pills and solids.
Interpreting the result:
NEGATIVE: A colored line appears in the Control Region (C) and colored lines appear in the Test Region (T). This Negative result means that the concentrations in the sample are below the designated cut-off levels for a particular drug tested.
NOTE: The shade of the colored line(s) in the Test Region (T) may vary. The result should be considered negative whenever there is even a faint line.
POSITIVE: A colored line appears in the Control Region (C) and no line in the appears in the Test Region (T). The positive result means that the drug concentration in the sample is greater than the designated cut-off for a specific drug.
INVALID: No line appears in the Control Region (C). Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for Control line failure. Read instructions again and repeat the test with a new test card.
|X-124||Morphine/Opiates, Benzodiazepines, Ecstasy, Oxycodone, Cocaine, Methadone, Barbiturates, Methamphetamine, Phencyclidine, Heroin, Marijuana, Amphetamine and Buprenorphine.|
|Marijuana (THC)||11-nor-Delta9-THC-9 COOH||50|
|Ecstasy (MDMA)||d, l-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine||500|
By using the X-124 it is possible to detect over twelve different illicit and prescription drugs.