Surface Drug Test-12 drug
The Surface Drug Test-12 drug is a great new product to help you identify twelve illicit drugs. It distinguishes drug residue from powder and pills.
If you’re concerned about drug abuse and need to detect and identify an unknown substance, then the surface drug test-12 drug detection device is just what you need. Not only can it identify drug residue but it can also determine unknown narcotic pills. Examples may include Ecstasy or club drugs. Amphetamines are often mixed with club drugs and can be detected too.
The process of using it is smooth and full proof. The surface drug test contains two components, a specially formulated 12 panel drug test plus a buffer solution. Wipe a suspect area with the surface drug test-12 drug-device, add some buffer solution to the cap and dip the fingers and wait for a reaction. You can do the same by dissolving a solid item such as a pill into the lid. Either way, the results are quick and positively identifies twelve different drugs simultaneously.
- Surface Drug Test-12 drug detects the presence of Morphine/Opiates, Benzodiazepines, Ecstasy, Oxycodone, Cocaine, Methadone, Barbiturates, Methamphetamine, Phencyclidine, Heroin, Marijuana, Amphetamine, and Buprenorphine.
- Tests for twelve different drugs on contact.
- Can be used on most surfaces.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Test results within 5 minutes.
- Does NOT destroy the evidence while testing.
Example of the device being used collecting trace amounts of cocaine from a credit card.
- Quick and easy to interpret.
- This test identifies 12 commonly abused drugs.
- It detects residue from prescription and illicit drugs.
- It can be used on surfaces or with solid objects such as pills.
- The results appear within 5 minutes.
- Detecting and identifying trace and bulk amounts of powder or solids:
- Work surfaces.
- Bags, purses.
- Credit cards.
- Smoke Pipes.
Test Method for surfaces:
1. Wipe the strips over the surface suspect area. 2. Remove tip to buffer liquid. 3. Pour the contents of the buffer solution into the protective cap. 4. Insert the multi-test slowly into the protection cover with buffer. Wait for the lines to appear on the membrane then read the results after five minutes. Do not interpret the result after ten minutes.
An illustration of how to test for powder residue.
Test Method for solids:
1. Unscrew the cap to the buffer liquid and put the solid into the liquid. 2. Replace lid and shake buffer then wait for 30 seconds. 3. Remove tip to buffer. 4. Fill dissolved liquid into the protection cover. 5. Insert the multi-test slowly into the protection cover with the suspended liquid. Wait for the lines to appear on the membrane then read the results after five minutes. Do not interpret the result after ten minutes.
An illustration of how to test for pills and solids.
How to interpret the result:
- NEGATIVE: A reddish line appears in the Control Region (C), and the Test Region (T). This Negative result means that the concentrations in the sample are below the designated cut-off levels for a particular drug tested.
NOTE: The shade of the colored line(s) in the Test Region (T) may vary. Consider it a negative result should even with a faint line.
- POSITIVE: A colored line appears in the Control Region (C), and no line is visible in the Test Region (T). The positive result means that the drug concentration in the sample is higher than the designated cut-off for a specific drug.
- INVALID: No line appears in the Control Region (C). Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for Control line failure. Reread instructions and repeat the test with a new test card.
|Morphine/Opiates, Benzodiazepines, Ecstasy, Oxycodone, Cocaine, Methadone, Barbiturates, Methamphetamine, Phencyclidine, Heroin, Marijuana, Amphetamine, and Buprenorphine.|
|Marijuana (THC)||11-nor-Delta9-THC-9 COOH||50|
|Ecstasy (MDMA)||d, l-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine||500|
By using the X-124, it is possible to detect over twelve different illicit and prescription drugs.
Use the link below to print all documentation for using this product.
Product Insert and Instructions.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.
Latest posts by Product Manager
- Urine Temperature is Key to a Successful Test. - April 2, 2019
- Choosing the right drug test for employees or family - March 19, 2019
- Fentanyl the ‘deadly drug’ is being abused everywhere! - March 15, 2019