Surface drug test C&H
This is a test for detection of illicit drugs on contact articles. The surface drug test kit is a liquid ampule capable of detecting over ten different drugs, simply by rubbing the enclosed pads over a suspect area or substance. Even if there are no signs of a drug, it is still possible to detect its presence.
- Each Surface drug test C&H includes two pads enabling you to perform two separate tests with each kit. Once the ampule is broken, the test should be used immediately.
- C&H Pen Tests detect the presence of Cocaine, Cocaine base, Methamphetamine, Methadone, Ketamine, Ephedrine, Pure Heroin, LSD, Phenobarbital and Buprenorphine.
- Note: pure Heroin can mixed with many different cutting agents, this may result in color variation.
- Any positive color reactions may take up to 5 seconds to develop fully, depending on the quantity and the purity of the substance being tested.
- Refer the the Color Identification chart, which can be downloaded by clicking the Red Button, below. Every reaction has a corresponding letter and number. You can also compare the reaction with this chart.
- Purchase as a combo kit: D4D and C&H for a conclusive result.
Substance tests are popular for:
Parents: Testing a cell phone, computer, clothing, bags. Or if you suspect they are using in their car. You can test a steering wheel, seats around the stereo and glove box. These are things you can do without their knowledge.
Rental Property: Landlords, did you know that test apartments and houses for drugs from users and by dealers? You can test door knobs, air vents and most surfaces for signs of methamphetamine, cocaine and more.
Schools: Principles, if you suspect drug activity you can closely monitor student lockers, computer keyboards, cell phones, furnishings and backpacks. If you suspect students are using or dealing drugs, test where they congregate. Check door knobs, light switches, books or other surface areas to see if drugs are being used there.
Workplaces: Employers, if you are worried or suspicious of your employees, test their work area. You can test their desk, phone and keyboard to see if they have been in contact with illegal substances.
- Surface drug test C&H.
- Includes two pads for two tests.
- Super sensitive test.
- Can be used on any surface.
- Immediate results.
- Fast and easy to use.
- Low cost per test.
- Does NOT destroy the evidence during testing.
- Test pad can be sent to a lab to confirm test.
- Safe to use; non toxic (no acid neutralizer or other special measures required for disposal).
- Can test for illicit drug residues in quantities of as little as one microgram per square millimeter (3/8″ x 3/8″).
Areas where a substance tests can be used:
- On office desks.
- Working surfaces.
- Heating and air conditioning vents.
- Human skin.
- Date rape drugs.
- Computers and keyboards.
- Credit cards.
- Smoke Pipes.
- Pills and tablets.
In conclusion, you can detect and identify drugs from almost any place without having to test the person.
Surface drug test C&H method and use:
Simply wipe a suspect surface with the enclosed test pads. Place one drop of the formulated liquid onto the pad and see a reaction. Depending on the drug detected the pad will change color. The reaction between the liquid and the pad produce a unique color, enabling you to detect narcotic substances on contact. The color is compared with the enclosed chart to identify which drug it is.
|C&H||Cocaine, Cocaine base, Methamphetamine, Methadone, Ketamine, Ephedrine, Pure Heroin, LSD, Phenobarbital and Buprenorphine.|
By using both C&H and D4D it is possible to detect over twenty different illicit and prescription drugs from any contact article. Contact articles such as; Computer keyboards, credit cards, clothing, bags, pockets, air vents, liquids can be tested. Simply wipe a suspect surface with the enclosed test pads and see the results appear. Purchase them as a combo kit: D4D (MD-1) and C&H (MD-2)