Surface drug test Cocaine.
This is a colorimetric pen test that can identify trace amounts of four different drugs from a suspect surface or an article in seconds. It contains two analysis pads each capable of detecting four illicit drugs; By wiping the test paper on a suspect material or surface then adding a drop from the liquid ampoule, the result appears in seconds.
- COCA Test detects the presence of Cocaine, Phencyclidine, Crack Cocaine, and Methadone.
- If you are uncertain what the substance is you are trying to identify, or there is a need to distinguish between Cocaine/Crack and Phencyclidine, you should first use the D4D Pen.
- For Phencyclidine, use the C&H Pen to initially identify or detect Cocaine, Crack or Methadone, then use the COCA Pen.
- Any positive color reactions may take ten seconds or longer to develop entirely depending on the quantity and purity of the substance tested.
- Surface drug test cocaine detects for narcotic drugs.
- Each kit has two pads enabling you to perform two to four separate analyses.
- This device uses colorimetric technology to identify a drug.
- It can be stored for future use.
- It will identify Cocaine, Methadone, Phencyclidine and Crack.
- It can be used to detect these drugs on almost any surface.
- Low cost per analysis.
- Super sensitive device.
- Quick and easy to use.
- The results appear within 10 seconds.
- It can be used on any surface.
- Can detect illicit drug residues in quantities as little as one micro gram per square millimeter.
- It does NOT destroy the evidence while testing.
Detecting and identifying trace amounts of drugs:
- Office desks.
- Air conditioning vents.
- Check for signs of contact with hands and fingers.
- Computers and keyboards.
- Bags, purses.
- Credit cards.
- Smoke Pipes.
- Powders, pills, and tablets.
Articles on using residue test kits:
How to use the Surface drug test Cocaine.
Just wipe a suspect surface with the enclosed analysis pads. Place one drop of the formulated liquid onto the pad to see the reaction. Depending on the drug found, the pad will change color. The reaction between the liquid and the pad produces a unique tone that you compare with the enclosed color chart. The comparison will help identify which drug it is.
|Cocaine (COC), Methadone (MTD), Phencyclidine (PCP), Crack.|