Surface drug test Cocaine.
This is a colorimetric pen test that can identify trace amounts of four different drugs from a suspect surface or an article in seconds. It contains two test papers, each capable of analyzing four separate areas; You Wipe the test paper on a suspect material or surface, then add a drop liquid from the ampoule, and with seconds the result appears.
- COCA Test detects the presence of Cocaine, Phencyclidine, Crack Cocaine, and Methadone.
- If you are uncertain what the substance is you are trying to identify, or there is a need to distinguish between Cocaine/Crack and Phencyclidine, you should first use the D4D Pen.
- For Phencyclidine, use the C&H Pen to initially identify or detect Cocaine, Crack, or Methadone, then use the COCA Pen.
- Any positive color reactions may take ten seconds or longer to develop entirely depending on the quantity and purity of the substance tested.
- Surface drug test cocaine detects four narcotic drugs.
- Each kit has two pads enabling you to perform two to four separate analyses.
- This device uses colorimetric technology to identify a drug.
- They have a long shelf life for future use.
- Surface drug test Cocaine will detect illicit drug residues in quantities as little as one microgram per square millimeter.
- It will identify Cocaine, Methadone, Phencyclidine, and Crack.
- Use them to detect these drugs on almost any surface.
- Low cost per analysis.
- Super sensitive device.
- Quick and easy to use.
- The results appear within 10 seconds.
- It does NOT destroy the evidence while testing.
The Surface drug test Cocaine can test Powders, Pills, Tablets, and liquids. And are the solution for detecting and identifying trace amounts of drugs in Automobiles, on Office Desks, Computers and Keyboards, Air Conditioning Vents, Clothing, Bags, Purses, Parphinalia, and Credit Cards. They also work on skin detecting residue after handling drugs.
Articles on using residue test kits:
Here is how to use the Surface drug test Cocaine.
Just wipe a suspect surface with the enclosed analysis pads. Place one drop of the formulated liquid onto the pad to see the reaction. Depending on the drug found, the pad will change color. The reaction between the liquid and the pad produces a unique tone that you compare with the enclosed color chart. The comparison will help identify which drug it is.
|Cocaine (COC), Methadone (MTD), Phencyclidine (PCP), Crack.|