The Surface drug test Cocaine featured here is designed to detect and identify cocaine and crack cocaine. This test works by wiping a suspect surface; keyboard work surface, clothing, liquids and more to highlight trace amounts of drug residue.
- Detects: Cocaine, Methadone, Phencyclidine and Crack Cocaine.
- Each kit has two pads 2 separate tests.
- Can be used on any surface.
- Does NOT destroy the evidence while testing.
Surface drug test Cocaine.
This Surface drug test cocaine identifies four different drugs on contact. It contains two pads capable of detecting four illicit drugs. By wiping the test paper on a suspect article or surface and adding a drop from the liquid ampoule the result appears.
- Each kit contains two tests. Once the ampule is broken, the ampule should be used immediately.
- COCA Test detects the presence of Cocaine, Phencyclidine, Crack Cocaine and Methadone.
- If you are uncertain what the substance is you are trying to identify or there is a need to distinguish between Cocaine/Crack and Phencyclidine, you should first use the D4D (MD-1) Pen Test.
- For Phencyclidine, use the C&H Pen Test to initially identify or detect Cocaine, Crack or Methadone, then use the COCA Pen Test.
- Any positive color reactions may take ten seconds or longer to develop fully depending on the quantity and purity of the substance being tested.
Read more 0n Detecting Drug Residue
- Surface drug test cocaine detects: Cocaine, Methadone, Phencyclidine and Crack Cocaine.
- Can be used to detect these drugs on almost any surface.
- Each kit has two pads enabling you to perform two separate tests.
- Super sensitive test.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Test results within 10 seconds.
- Can test for illicit drug residues in quantities of as little as 1 micro grams per square millimeter.
Detecting and identifying trace amounts of drugs:
- Office desks.
- Air conditioning vents.
- Test for signs of contact on hands and fingers.
- Computers and keyboards.
- Bags, purses.
- Credit cards.
- Smoke Pipes.
- Powders, pills and tablets.
Simply wipe a suspect surface with the enclosed test pads. Place one drop of the formulated liquid onto the pad and see a reaction. Depending on the drug found, the pad will change color. The reaction between the liquid and the pad produces a unique color, enabling you to detect narcotic substances on contact. Use the enclosed color chart to identify which drug it is.
|Cocaine (COC), Methadone (MTD), Phencyclidine (PCP), Crack Cocaine|