Surface drug test D4D
Surface drug test D4D will identify unknown illicit drugs on contact. The device contains two pads and a liquid ampule capable of detecting over ten illicit drugs. It enables you to detect narcotic substances on contact. You do not need to see a drug in order to detect its presence.
- Each D4D includes two pads enabling you to perform two tests with each kit. Once the ampule is broken, the test should be use within one hour.
- D4D (MD-1) Pen Test detects the presence of Cannabis, Phencyclidine, Heroin, LSD, Opium, Morphine, Methadone, Codeine, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, Ketamine, Ephedrine and Pseudoephedrine.
- Purchase as a combo kit: D4D (MD-1) and C&H (MD-2) for a conclusive result.
- Surface drug test D4D tests for over ten different drugs.
- Each kit has two pads enabling you to perform two separate tests.
- Can be used on any surface.
- Super sensitive test.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Test results within 10 seconds.
- Does NOT destroy the evidence while testing.
- Test pad can be sent to a lab to confirm the test result.
- Can test for illicit drug residues in quantities of as little as 1 micrograms per square millimeter.
- Detecting and identifying trace and bulk amounts of drugs on:
- Work surfaces.
- Air conditioning vents.
- Computers and keyboards.
- Bags, purses.
- Credit cards.
- Smoke Pipes.
- Identify Powders, pills and tablets.
Surface drug test D4D use:
Simply wipe a suspect surface with the enclosed test pads. Place one drop of the formulated liquid onto the pad and see a reaction. Depending on the drug detected the pad will change color. This is caused by the reaction between the liquid and the pad producing a unique color. You then compare the color with the enclosed chart to identify which drug it is.
- Any positive color reactions may take up to 90 seconds to develop fully, depending on the quantity and the purity of the substance being tested.
- A used test paper will gradually turn brownish in color as a result of oxidation. Compare the color reaction with a blank drop on the test paper.
- We recommend that you take a photograph of the test paper once a drug has been identified to preserve the test result.
|D4D||Cannabis, Phencyclidine, Heroin, LSD, Opium, Morphine, Methadone, Codeine, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, Ketamine, Ephedrine and Pseudoephedrine.|
By using both surface drug test D4D and C&H it is possible to detect over twenty different illicit and prescription drugs from any contact article. Contact articles such as; Computer keyboards, credit cards, clothing, bags, pockets, air vents, liquids can be tested. Simply wipe a suspect surface with the enclosed test pads and see the results appear.