Surface drug test D4D
Surface drug test D4D will identify unknown illicit drugs on contact. The device contains two pads and a liquid ampule capable of detecting over thirty seven (37) drugs. It enables you to detect narcotics, stimulants, hallucinogens and depressant substances on contact. And you do not need to see a drug in order to detect its presence.
Each D4D includes two pads enabling you to perform two tests with each kit. Once the ampule is broken, the test should be use within one hour.
D4D (MD-1) Pen Test detects the presence of the following substances:
Benactyzine, Buprenorphine, DMT, Codeine, Heroin, Hydrocodone, Methadone, MDA, MMDA, Morphine, Opium, Oxycodone, Papaverine, Pentazocine, PMA, Propoxyphene, STP, Thebaine, Amphetamine, Benzylpiperazine BZP, Ephedrine, MDPV (bath salts), Mephedrone (bath salts), a-PVP (bath salts), Methamphetamine, Ecstasy, Hashish, Ketamine, LSD, Marijuana, Marijuana, Phencyclidine (PCP), Synthetic Cannabinoids, K-2 Spice, Diazepam, Flunitruzepam, Phenobarbital.
Purchase as a combo kit: D4D (MD-1) and C&H (MD-2) for a conclusive result.
News/Article: Drug Detection Tests at Home.
- Surface drug test D4D tests for over thirty seven different drugs.
- Each kit has two pads enabling you to perform two separate tests.
- Can be used on any surface.
- Super sensitive test.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Test results within 10 seconds.
- Does NOT destroy the evidence while testing.
- Test pad can be sent to a lab to confirm the test result.
- Can test for illicit drug residues in quantities of as little as 1 micro grams per square millimeter.
- Detecting and identifying trace and bulk amounts of drugs on:
- Work surfaces.
- Air conditioning vents.
- Computers and keyboards.
- Bags, purses.
- Credit cards.
- Smoke Pipes.
- Identify Powders, pills and tablets.
Surface drug test D4D use: Detecting Drug Residue
Simply wipe a suspect surface with the enclosed test pads. Place one drop of the formulated liquid onto the pad and see a reaction. Depending on the drug detected the pad will change color. This is caused by the reaction between the liquid and the pad producing a unique color. You then compare the color with the enclosed chart to identify which drug it is.
- Any positive color reactions may take up to 30 seconds to develop fully, depending on the quantity and the purity of the substance being tested.
- A used test paper will gradually turn brownish in color as a result of oxidation. Compare the color reaction with a blank drop on the test paper.
- We recommend that you take a photograph of the test paper once a drug has been identified to preserve the test result.
Benactyzine, Buprenorphine, DMT, Codeine, Heroin, Hydrocodone, Methadone, MDA, MMDA, Morphine, Opium, Oxycodone, Papaverine, Pentazocine, PMA, Propoxyphene, STP, Thebaine.
Amphetamine, Benzylpiperazine BZP, Ephedrine, MDPV (bath salts), Mephedrone (bath salts), a-PVP (bath salts), Methamphetamine.
Ecstasy, Hashish, Ketamine, LSD, Marijuana, Marijuana, Phencyclidine (PCP), Synthetic Cannabinoids, K2-Spice.
Diazepam, Flunitruzepam, Phenobarbital.
By using both surface drug test D4D and C&H it is possible to detect over twenty different illicit and prescription drugs from any contact article. Contact articles such as; Computer keyboards, credit cards, clothing, bags, pockets, air vents, liquids can be tested. Simply wipe a suspect surface with the enclosed test pads and see the results appear.