Surface drug test D4D
This is a drug residue test that identifies unknown illicit substances. The device contains two test papers and a liquid ampule capable of detecting over thirty-seven (37) different substances. It discovers narcotics, stimulants, hallucinogens, and depressant substances on contact.
The two papers enable you to perform more than four analyses. It will detect the presence of the following substances:
Benactyzine, Buprenorphine, DMT, Codeine, Heroin, Hydrocodone, Methadone, MDA, MMDA, Morphine, Opium, Oxycodone, Papaverine, Pentazocine, PMA, Propoxyphene, STP, Thebaine, Amphetamine, Benzylpiperazine BZP, Ephedrine, MDPV (bath salts), Mephedrone (bath salts), a-PVP (bath salts), Methamphetamine, Ecstasy, Hashish, Ketamine, LSD, Marijuana, Marijuana, Phencyclidine (PCP), Synthetic Cannabinoids, K-2 Spice, Diazepam, Flunitrazepam, Phenobarbital.
Purchase the D4D as a combo kit: D4D and C&H for a more conclusive result. If you use both the D4D and C&H combo kit together, it’s possible to detect over forty illicit and prescription drugs from any contact article. Here are some of the everyday items that are tested; Computer keyboards, credit cards, clothing, bags, pockets, air vents, liquids, etc. Just wipe a suspect surface with the enclosed analysis paper and see the results appear.
We have produced two articles which introduces you to using drug residue tests:
Features of the Surface drug test D4D:
- The D4D drug residue test detects over thirty-seven unknown substances.
- Each kit has two analysis papers enabling you to perform two separate analyses
- Use it on any surface
- Super sensitive device
- Quick and easy to use
- Results appear within 10 seconds
- It does NOT destroy the evidence while testing
- Detects residue in quantities of as little as one micrograms per square millimeter.
Benefits of drug residue tests:
- The significant advantage is the results are instant
- They detect over 37 different drugs
- Up to eight tests in total
- Use it on almost any surface
- It can detect tiny amounts of residue
- Quick and easy to use
- It does NOT destroy the evidence while testing.
Suitable uses for the Surface drug test D4D:
- Detecting and identifying trace and bulk amounts of narcotics on:
- Work surfaces
- Air conditioning vents
- Computers and keyboards
- Bags, purses
- Credit cards
- Smoke Pipes
- Identify Powders, pills, and tablets.
Drug Residue tests D4D:
Benactyzine, Buprenorphine, DMT, Codeine, Heroin, Hydrocodone, Methadone, MDA, MMDA, Morphine, Opium, Oxycodone, Papaverine, Pentazocine, PMA, Propoxyphene, STP, Thebaine.
Amphetamine, Benzylpiperazine BZP, Ephedrine, MDPV (bath salts), Mephedrone (bath salts), a-PVP (bath salts), Methamphetamine.
Ecstasy, Hashish, Ketamine, LSD, Marijuana, Cannabis, Phencyclidine (PCP), Synthetic Cannabinoids, K2-Spice.
Diazepam, Flunitrazepam, Phenobarbital.
Alternative drug residue tests:
How to use the Surface drug test D4D:
Just wipe a suspect surface with the enclosed analysis paper. Place one drop of the formulated liquid onto the paper and see a reaction. Depending on the substance detected, the analysis paper changes color. The reaction between the liquid and the paper produces a unique color. You then compare the color with the enclosed chart to identify which drug it is.
- Any positive color reactions may take up to 30 seconds to fully develop, depending on the quantity and purity of the substance tested.
- A used test paper will gradually turn a brownish color as a result of oxidation. Compare the color reaction with a blank drop on the test paper.
- We recommend that you take a photograph of the test paper once a substance has been identified to preserve the test result.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.