Surface drug test for Heroin.
This is a residue test called HEROSOL. It is described as a Pentest which detects and identifies Heroin, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, and LSD. It’s a simple on contact test that contains two pads suitable for two to four independent trials. By wiping the analysis paper on a suspect article or surface and adding a drop of liquid from the Pentest ampoule, the result appears.
With the widespread distribution and abuse of Heroin, it is now possible to detect and identify these harmful substances very quickly. Once discovered you could make an informed decision on how to proceed, either by talking to the suspected individual or informing the authorities of your findings.
- Each kit contains two tests. Once the ampule is activated, use the ampule immediately.
- HEROSOL Pentest detects the presence of Heroin, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, and LSD
- Any positive color reactions may take ten seconds or longer to develop entirely depending on the quantity and purity of the substance tested.
- It can be used on any surface.
- Quick and easy to use.
- The device identifies residue in less than ten seconds.
- Supplied with two testing papers.
- Suitable for up to four tests per kit.
- Low net cost per analysis.
- Sensitivity: 1274 nanograms per mm².
- It does NOT destroy the evidence while testing.
Articles on using drug residue test kits:
Suitable uses for this Surface drug test for Heroin:
Detecting and identifying trace amounts of heroin based residue on:
- Office desks, computers, and keyboards
- Check for signs on hands and fingers
- Clothing, bags, purses
- Credit cards
- Smoke Pipes
- Powders, pills, and tablets.
How to use the Drug residue test:
Just wipe a suspect surface with the enclosed test pads. Place one drop of the formulated liquid onto the pad and see a reaction. Depending on the substance found, the pad will change color. The reaction between the liquid and the pad produces a unique dark purple color, enabling you to detect narcotic substances on contact. Use the enclosed color chart to identify what was detected.
Step by step instructions for the Surface drug test for Heroin. (HEROSOL):
Read more about Detecting Drug Residue
|HEROSOL||Heroin, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, and LSD|