Surface drug test for Opiates.
This is a surface test for Opiates. This colorimetric device is called an OPIATEST which detects and identifies Opium, Codeine, and Morphine. The kit contains two analysis papers suitable for two to four independent trials. By wiping the analysis paper on a suspect article or surface and adding a drop of liquid from the ampoule, the result appears as a color which is compared with the enclosed chart.
With the widespread distribution and abuse of Opiate based drugs, it is now possible to detect and identify these harmful and addictive compounds very quickly. Once discovered you could make an informed decision on how to proceed, either by talking to the suspect individual or informing the authorities of your findings.
- Each kit contains two to four analyses. Once the ampule is activated, use the ampule immediately.
- OPIATEST Pentest detects the presence of Opium, Codeine, and Morphine.
- Any positive color reactions may take ten seconds or longer to develop entirely depending on the quantity and purity of the substance tested.
Features of the Surface drug test for Opiates:
- Up to four tests per kit
- Can be used on any surface
- The results appear instantly
- Quick and easy to use
- Suitable for up to four analyses per kit.
Morphine 1724 nanograms per mm²
Codeine 318 nanograms per mm²
Opium 159 nanograms per mm²
- Low net cost per analysis
- The device identifies residue in less than ten seconds
- Supplied with two analysis papers
- It does NOT destroy the evidence while testing.
Detects and identifies trace amount on:
- Office desks, computers, and keyboards
- Check for signs of a residue on hands and fingers
- Clothing, bags, purses
- Credit cards
- Smoke Pipes
- Powders, pills, and tablets.
Articles on using drug residue test kits:
How to use the Surface drug test for Opiates:
Just wipe a suspect surface with the enclosed analysis papers. Place one drop of the formulated liquid onto the paper and see the reaction. Depending on the substance found, the analysis paper will change color. The reaction between the liquid and the paper produces a unique color, enabling you to identify the substance on contact. Use the enclosed color chart to identify what drug was detected.
Step by step instructions:
|OPIATEST||Opium, Codeine, and Morphine.|