Surface drug test kit CH
This is a test for detecting and identifying illicit substances. The surface test includes two test papers and a liquid ampule which is capable of detecting over twenty different drugs. By rubbing the enclosed test paper over the suspect area or substance and dripping a small amount of liquid from the ampule, the test paper will change color indicating what drug has been identified. The best thing about this test is, even if there are no signs of a drug, it is still possible to detect its presence.
Features of Surface drug test kit CH:
- Detects illicit powder or residue on any surface.
- Super sensitive test.
- Immediate results.
- Fast and easy to use.
- Low cost per test.
- Does NOT destroy the evidence during testing.
- Safe to use; The liquid in the ampule is nontoxic and has no acid neutralizers.
- No special measures are required for disposal.
- Detects illicit drug residues in quantities as little as one micro gram per square millimeter (3/8″ x 3/8″).
- Each Surface drug test kit CH includes two test papers enabling you to perform two separate tests with each kit.
- If a substance is identified a color reaction will appear. Depending on the quantity and the purity of the substance being tested, it may take 5 – 30 seconds for a color change to appear.
- Refer the Color Identification chart for comparison purposes. Download the chart by clicking the Red Button at the bottom of the page.
- Example articles that can be tested; Computer keyboards, credit cards, clothing, bags, pockets, air vents, walls, door knobs and work surfaces.
- Liquids can also be tested. Simply drip the liquid on to the test pads and see the results appear.
- If you use both CH and D4D as a combination test it is possible to detect and identify over forty (40) illicit and prescription drugs.
- To purchase them as a combo kit: D4D (MD-1) and CH (MD-2)
Examples of where Surface drug tests can be used:
- Parents: Testing a cell phone, computer, clothing, bags. Or if you suspect they are using in their car. You can test a steering wheel, seats around the stereo and glove box. These are things you can do without their knowledge.
- Rental Properties: Landlords, did you know that you can test apartments and houses for drugs from users and meth houses? You can use the enclosed wipe on door knobs, air vents and most surfaces for signs of methamphetamine, cocaine and more.
- Schools: Principles, if you suspect drug activity you can closely monitor student lockers, computer keyboards, cell phones, furnishings and backpacks. If you think students are using or dealing drugs, test where they congregate. Check light switches, books and other surfaces to see if drugs are being used there.
- The Workplace: Employers, if you are worried or suspicious of your employees, test their work area. You can test their desk, phone and keyboard to see if they have been in contact with illegal substances. It’s simple and no one will know and no suspicion with be raised.
Here is a great article on using surface tests to detect drug residue pills or powder.
Areas where surface this drug test CH can be applied:
- On office desks.
- Working surfaces.
- Heating and air conditioning vents.
- Human skin.
- Date rape drugs.
- Computers and keyboards.
- Credit cards.
- Smoke Pipes.
- Pills and tablets.
Guidance on how to use the Surface drug test kit CH:
- Remove the Liquid pen test, test papers and instructions from the sealed pouch.
- Remove a test paper from its silicon backing. Hold it at the edge or corner and wipe a suspect surface.
- Hold the pen or ampule and bend in the middle until you hear a crack. This breaks ampule internally and allows the two liquids to merge.
- Hold the ampule with the tip pointing away from you and shake vigorously.
- Remove the tip and place one drop of the formulated liquid onto the pad.
- Depending on the drug detected the pad will change color.
- The reaction between the liquid, pad and substance detected produces a unique color.
- The color can be compared with chart on the instructions identifying what substance has been detected.
- DO NOT MIX PADS FROM ANOTHER KIT WHEN TESTING.
Surface drug test kit CH – Drugs detected and identified.
- Benzylpiperazine BZP.
Drug detection and identification chart for D4D and CH.
We have written an article on using surface drug kits for drug detection tests around the home. It’s a guide on knowing where to look for and how to identify a substance. Hope you find it useful.
In conclusion, using a surface drug test CH you can detect and identify invisible or trace amounts of illicit drugs hidden around the home or workplace without arousing suspicion. You can also identify suspect pills and powder with the same test.