Surface drug test Methamphetamine and Ecstasy.
This is a Surface drug test for Methamphetamine and Ecstasy. It is called a METH-X Pentest, designed to detect and identify Methamphetamine and Ecstasy. It’s a simple on contact test that contains two analysis papers suitable for two to four independent trials. By wiping the paper on a suspect article or surface and adding a drop of liquid from the Pentest ampoule, results appear instantly as a color.
With the widespread distribution and abuse of Methamphetamine and Ecstasy, it is now possible to detect and identify these harmful drugs very quickly. You can then make informed decisions on how to proceed. It may be to talk to the individual concerned or informing the authorities of your findings.
- Each kit allows two to four analyses. Once the ampule is activated, use the ampule immediately.
- METH-X Test detects the presence of Amphetamines (mAMP) and Ecstasy (MDMA).
- Any positive color reactions may take ten seconds or longer to develop entirely depending on the quantity and purity of the substance tested.
- Surface drug test Methamphetamine and Ecstasy
- Each kit has two pads for two analyses.
- Can be used on any surface
- Two-year shelf life
- Quick and easy to use.
- Low net cost per trial
- The device identifies drugs in less than ten seconds.
- The analysis is a very sensitive
- Can detect illicit drug residues in quantities of as little as one microgram per square millimeter
- It does NOT destroy the evidence while proving.
Articles on using residue test kits:
Suitable uses for the Surface drug test Methamphetamine and Ecstasy:
Detecting and identifying trace amounts of drugs:
- Office desks
- Air conditioning vents
- Analyze signs of contact on hands and fingers.
- Computers and keyboards
- Residue on bags, purses, and credit cards.
- Liquids, powders, pills, and tablets
- Smoke Pipes.
Are you concerned about a Meth lab?
If you think that a house or apartment was previously a meth lab, then the Surface drug test Methamphetamine and Ecstasy can detect residue on any surface that may have been in contact with Methamphetamine or Ecstasy. Examples include doorknobs, handles, countertops. Drug residue can build up in an area where it was manufactured or cooked, for example, the kitchen or bathroom near a vent fan. You can swipe the analysis paper in these areas and detect trace amounts of meth.
How to use the surface drug test for Methamphetamine and Ecstasy:
Just wipe a suspect surface with the enclosed analysis pads. Place one drop of the formulated liquid onto the pad and see a reaction. Depending on the drug found, the pad will change color. The reaction between the liquid and the pad produces a unique color, enabling you to detect narcotic substances on contact. Use the enclosed color chart to identify which drug it is.
Step by step instructions for the surface drug test Methamphetamine and Ecstasy. (METH-X):