The surface drug testing kit shown here is a multiple drug detection and identification test for over forty (40) unknown narcotic drugs. It’s purpose is to detect and identify trace amounts of drug residue on surfaces, powder or unknown pills within minutes!
Read this article on Detecting Drug Residue. It will help you understand how pen tests work and how to use them.
- Detects and identifies over forty different narcotic drugs.
- Identifies unknown powder or pills.
- Can be used on any surface.
- Fast and easy to use.
- Non toxic.
- Up to two year shelf life. (Unopened).
Surface drug testing kits D4D and C&H
Surface drug testing kits are used for detecting and identifying narcotic drugs on contact. They have the ability to test visible and trace residues that cannot be seen to the eye. What further distinguishes these kits from other products is that they can perform trace detection as well as bulk identification. This makes them unique as an investigative tool for narcotic units and task forces, as well as K-9 units and security agencies. Use at work, school or home to test almost any surface, including; computer keyboards, credit cards, clothing, liquids and more.
Surface drug testing kits, D4D and C&H are sold as a pack, each containing a liquid ampoule and two test papers. Together, they can be used to complete four separate tests.
How does it work?
Both D4D and C&H use colorimetric technology: A special non toxic liquid that when applied to the included test paper causes a color reaction. This color reaction is made possible by a reaction between the liquid, test paper and unknown narcotic.
Features and benefits:
- Completely safe to use.
- No special training required.
- Results appear in seconds.
- Very sensitive.
- Easy to use.
- Low cost per test.
- Does NOT destroy the evidence during testing.
- Test pad can be sent to a lab to confirm result.
- Safe to use, non toxic, no special measures required for disposal.
- Can test for illicit drug residues in quantities of as little as 1 micrograms per square millimeter.
Narcotic drugs screened and identified:
- Detects and identifies over 40 narcotics substances on contact.
D4D detects: Benactyzine, Buprenorphine, DMT, Codeine, Heroin, Hydrocodone, Methadone, MDA, MMDA, Morphine, Opium, Oxycodone, Papaverine, Pentazocine, PMA, Propoxyphene, STP, Thebaine, Amphetamine, Benzylpiperazine BZP, Ephedrine, MDPV (bath salts), Mephedrone (bath salts), a-PVP (bath salts), Methamphetamine, Ecstasy, Hashish, Ketamine, LSD, Marijuana, Phencyclidine (PCP), Synthetic Cannabinoids, K2-Spice, Diazepam, Flunitruzepam and Phenobarbital.
- C&H identifies: Buprenorphine, Heroin, Methadone, Opium, Oxycodone, Papaverine, Pentazocine, Propoxyphene, Thebain, Ecstasy, Ketamine, LSD, Marijuana, Mescaline, Benzylpiperazine BZP, Cocaine, Ephedrine, Methamphetamine, Methaqualone and Phenobarbital.
- Detecting and identifying trace amounts of drugs on:
- Work surfaces.
- Heating and air conditioning vents.
- Human skin.
- Computers and keyboards.
- Credit cards.
- Smoke Pipes.
- Detects ‘date rape drugs’.
- Pills and tablets.
Surface drug testing kits are used by:
- Law enforcement.
- Schools and colleges.
- Homeland Security.
- The military.
Why use two tests?
The D4D test screens many narcotic drugs but does not identify what they are. The C&H test will confirm and identify many of the drugs found by the D4D test. The illustration below, shows how the D4D detects many narcotics and how the C&H identifies them.
Method for using Surface drug testing kits D4D and C&H:
- Wipe the test paper over the suspect area.
- Holding the pen test upright, squeeze the plastic tube in the middle to break the ampules inside.
- Hold finger over pen tip and shake for ten seconds to mix chemicals.
- Remove the cap whilst pointing the tube away from you. Point the tube tip down and empty a few drops to the special paper to cover the sampling area.
- Drip a small drop of liquid onto the test paper.
- Observe the results on the test paper and compare to color charts.
Use D4D first. When you see a color change on the test paper, use C&H test to identify what drug was found. Follow the same process as with D4D. Wipe the same area with the C&H test paper. Observe the colors on the C&H test paper and compare to enclosed chart.
NOTE: The test paper in each kit is different. Do not mix test papers or use D4D test paper for C&H test or C&H test paper for D4D.
Interpreting the result:
Use D4D pen test first. Note a color change and compare with enclosed chart. To further identify a drug, use C&H pen test and compare color to identify drugs.
Benactyzine, Buprenorphine, DMT, Codeine, Heroin, Hydrocodone, Methadone, MDA, MMDA, Morphine, Opium, Oxycodone, Papaverine, Pentazocine, PMA, Propoxyphene, STP, Thebaine.Stimulants.
Amphetamine, Benzylpiperazine BZP, Ephedrine, MDPV (bath salts), Mephedrone (bath salts), a-PVP (bath salts), Methamphetamine.Hallucinogens.
Ecstasy, Hashish, Ketamine, LSD, Marijuana, Phencyclidine (PCP), Synthetic Cannabinoids, K2-Spice.
Buprenorphine, Heroin, Methadone, Opium, Oxycodone, Papaverine, Pentazocine, Propoxyphene, Thebain.Hallucinogens.
Ecstasy, Ketamine, LSD, Marijuana, Mescaline, Benzylpiperazine BZP, Cocaine, Ephedrine, Methamphetamine.Depressants.